Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Various Artists] mixed-3d-animated-topic-and-discussions

He retired under that name. My educated guess is that he now goes by "X3D". You can really see a lot of similarities in their work. In the past year, he's been making his female models fatter and fatter, just like he did when he was GB. He also never does cum shots, just like GB.
X3D is someone different. Someone once did a comparison of the two. I believe GB released his Blender models to his Patrons right when he retired and X3D just picked up where they left off.

I don't know, maybe because of the angle the boy looks very small, but he looks like a teenager. For my part, I think he follows the rules, but the line is very short. We'll see what the moderators say. :unsure:
The fact that the first thing you said was..."The Boy" is all that needs to be said. Whoever thinks that looks like an 18+ teen needs to get their head checked. Sorry just be honest.

X3D is someone different. Someone once did a comparison of the two. I believe GB released his Blender models to his Patrons right when he retired and X3D just picked up where they left off.
I'm not 100% at all. They could be different people, and I don't care if GB came back as someone else. He deserves anonymity if he wants it. I liked most of GB's stuff. Having said that, the video that you linked supports my theory rather than hinders it.

I like both animators though. I just don't like how plump the models are getting.

He retired under that name. My educated guess is that he now goes by "X3D". You can really see a lot of similarities in their work. In the past year, he's been making his female models fatter and fatter, just like he did when he was GB. He also never does cum shots, just like GB.
According to my Intel he got doxxed, I think that's why he was forced to retire. Despite being so similar to X3D, GB animation was more better. ...well for me.

Last edited:
[CVX3M] Models With Extra Curves New
  • 3D
  • For all those who like girls with extra curves ;)

Mediafire:
    [CVX3M] Models With Extra Curves

MWEC.jpg

I had these models saved for a while so I took some time to do something with them since there are several Bro's around here who like girls with extra curves, I hope you enjoy it. (y) Saludous Amigous :giggle:

Full HD quality video on my patreon 🤗

Hello my friends, I have for you the third and final installment of the Tixk-Toxk series, with this we complete the releases of this recreation of the invaluable gem of District13, I just want to add that it was a real challenge to recreate such a gem with a little fear of ruining this great story, but I think that for my first long-term recreation I did my best and only you will have the last word in deciding whether I did it well or not. I hope you enjoy it as much as I do :love: :giggle:

Mediafire:
    [CVX3M] Tixk-Toxk-2024-V-3.0
    Password: 99@-FkFull-@99

View attachment 858204 View attachment 858205

Once again, I would like to thank you all for your support, infinite thanks to all of you who support me financially and I hope to continue creating good stories for all of you and of course also continue recreating the invaluable gems of District13 if you continue supporting me. Saludous amigous ;):giggle:
    The full HD version can be found on my patreon (y)

Hey compadre,you can put subtitles in spanish you tiktok versión bro? Very apreciated,greetings my friend!!

Hey compadre,you can put subtitles in spanish you tiktok versión bro? Very apreciated,greetings my friend!!
    As soon as I have time I will do it Bro, for the moment I have my hands full and time is what I lack at this moment exactly I am releasing chapter 3 of the Little Help For My Neighbor series, I still need to finish chapter four and I'm going to migrate all my material to a new CPU that I put together with high-end components to have better quality in my work, all this thanks to your help and support, but I'm already putting it on my to-do list, greetings friend ;)

Back
    Top Bottom