Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Various Artists] mixed-3d-animated-topic-and-discussions

This is what I have, he has already published new videos but.. in the country where I live it is very expensive to renew the subscription. 😢
RANDUX Skyrim: https://pixeldrain.com/l/4XWHu4k3
RANDUX Koikatsu: https://pixeldrain.com/l/Ej3QiLBp
If anyone is interested and wants to subscribe to his Patreon, here it is:
Thank you very much, I love Randux's work, I hope we can continue enjoying his future work here...

Can anyone share this ? From mimi
Who is the artist? I can't find it anywhere online. I searched "mimi" but can't find any useful info. I'd like to get it and share but don't know where to search exactly.

Where did you get the pictures from?

Last edited:
Lol9945 excellent material Bro, thank you (y), I would only ask that you add an image to your contributions, Cheers! :giggle:

when ( class fellow ) will release ?
It's ''School Fellow'' and ''Noup'' I have no plans at the moment to post it here, the reason is because I am just in the process of getting some paid subscribers, I am not lying to you at the moment I only have 2 paid subscribers, However, I have made several efforts promoting my work on the pages that we all know and paid subscribers do not arrive :cry: And if you add to this sharing my work for free, logically I will never be able to have a respectable number of paid subscribers and without paid subscribers it is simply not worth the hours and days I invest making my animations, As I said last time in the case of the ''Tik-Tok'' series, I only ask for time and support and I do not lose hope that over time my work will have more support financially speaking and as soon as I achieve it, here will be the first place where I will publish my work (y)

You may be wondering, how many paying subscribers would be enough for CVX3M at this time?
--- At this moment I think that with 10 paid subscribers I would be satisfied :giggle:

So break your piglets, collect your grandparents' inheritance, win the lottery and subscribe to my patreon :giggle:;)(y)

Well friends, volume 3 of School Fellow is now available, As I mentioned on my patreon, it has not been an easy task since recreating a scene is not the same as making a scene, recreating the last two scenes of this volume 3 took me many hours to add all the elements and achieve the setting of the original scene, the drawback of this is that each scene does not last more than 20 or 30 seconds according to the plot, I extended it for a few seconds but no more, I tell you this so that you have an idea that it is not a simple job and as I said before, I am just in the process of getting some paid subscribers on my page, without further ado, for the moment I leave you a screenshot of this episode for all those who want to support this project ;)

SF-V3OG.jpg

Saludous Amigous :giggle:

Last edited:
🤤😍😍
119887149_p0_master1200.jpg

Attachments

• 119887149_p1_master1200.jpg
    119887149_p1_master1200.jpg
    526.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 119887149_p2_master1200.jpg
    119887149_p2_master1200.jpg
    466.8 KB · Views: 20