Mipecio
Well-known member
thanks for the prompt
here follows my creations with the same hot prompt
Gemini
View attachment 3047264
Freegen
View attachment 3047265
Flatai
View attachment 3047266
the third one i think almost similar to yours![]()
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
thanks for the prompt
here follows my creations with the same hot prompt
Gemini
View attachment 3047264
Freegen
View attachment 3047265
Flatai
View attachment 3047266
the third one i think almost similar to yours![]()
Inspired by your image:Rome, ca 400 BC: While waiting for her lover, this senator's beautiful widow invented the genre of poolside flaunting. And her body was perfect for it
View attachment 3052087
As usual, I prefer a more minimalistic style for my creations, but your details are amazing as always. Love the skin. And the eyes ;-) Always happy to give inspiration.Inspired by your image:
I actually tried to do that in the second image, but AI gave me that.. I'm fine with it thoughAs usual, I prefer a more minimalistic style for my creations, but your details are amazing as always. Love the skin. And the eyes ;-) Always happy to give inspiration.
EDIT: I really don't wanna complain because I'm still hypnotized by her eyes, but she would have deserved a more curvy booty![]()
As usual, I prefer a more minimalistic style for my creations, but your details are amazing as always. Love the skin. And the eyes ;-) Always happy to give inspiration.
EDIT: I really don't wanna complain because I'm still hypnotized by her eyes, but she would have deserved a more curvy booty![]()
I used fitness butt lora for the last two imagesAs usual, I prefer a more minimalistic style for my creations, but your details are amazing as always. Love the skin. And the eyes ;-) Always happy to give inspiration.
EDIT: I really don't wanna complain because I'm still hypnotized by her eyes, but she would have deserved a more curvy booty![]()