royal titan New member Today at 3:26 AM #101 NikiMax said: Only in Chinese. I hope you'll translate it yourself. Click to expand... Can you tell me any translation app or website.
NikiMax said: Only in Chinese. I hope you'll translate it yourself. Click to expand... Can you tell me any translation app or website.
MilanQ Member Today at 5:12 AM #102 Hey, here's the first part of The Lady's Judgement by SamMoose. Attachments The Lady's Judgement Page 1 - 106_compressed.pdf The Lady's Judgement Page 1 - 106_compressed.pdf 14.7 MB · Views: 9
NikiMax New member Today at 10:37 AM #103 royal titan said: Can you tell me any translation app or website. Click to expand... I use translate.google.com. The downside is that this translator translates images one by one. But I have the patience to put up with it.
royal titan said: Can you tell me any translation app or website. Click to expand... I use translate.google.com. The downside is that this translator translates images one by one. But I have the patience to put up with it.