Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Various Artists] Skinsuit Special

Does anybody have the newest comics from Imperial0211? Kemono's updated, but it doesn't link to their new work

Hi,

I search to read the works from Df1inc. It concern FTF possession/skinsuit but I don't found in anywhere. This author have a Pixiv Fanbox. Can you help me?

Thanks

I swear kemono does not be updating ytsnow or zis or lite I swear they only get updates three or four times each year. From my knowledge the request page for certain creators pages on that website to get updated was taken down but my God I remember when I would instantly go there and they would always be somewhat up to date maybe just a month behind or so

I swear kemono does not be updating ytsnow or zis or lite I swear they only get updates three or four times each year. From my knowledge the request page for certain creators pages on that website to get updated was taken down but my God I remember when I would instantly go there and they would always be somewhat up to date maybe just a month behind or so
Ytshow maintain very strict rules for piracy!
That is why you can not get any update on kemono ! You have to subscribe for ytshow contants! And for zis , it has been already blocked from pixvi fanbox !
So , after creating new site they are also maintaing strike policy! So , subscribe them for their contents or wait 1 year for. Free upload! Ytshow upload free contain at the end of the year ! So , this year is almost end wait for few months

Ytshow maintain very strict rules for piracy!
That is why you can not get any update on kemono ! You have to subscribe for ytshow contants! And for zis , it has been already blocked from pixvi fanbox !
So , after creating new site they are also maintaing strike policy! So , subscribe them for their contents or wait 1 year for. Free upload! Ytshow upload free contain at the end of the year ! So , this year is almost end wait for few months
You say that but he still has a page that's up I'm talking about zis well at the same time it's hard to believe completely everything you're saying is true considering we do literally be getting content from them leaked out during the middle of these years just at random times sporadically but that's also why I question things because at this point it feels like there's no point on checking in on the Forum if everyone so locked out to the point we're not going to be able to get new shit

You say that but he still has a page that's up I'm talking about zis well at the same time it's hard to believe completely everything you're saying is true considering we do literally be getting content from them leaked out during the middle of these years just at random times sporadically but that's also why I question things because at this point it feels like there's no point on checking in on the Forum if everyone so locked out to the point we're not going to be able to get new shit
TRUE! To be honest! Now days skinsute comics are hardly available on kemono ( I Mene update)
Only ! miriroko Kobayashi's comics stil updating on kemono ! ! Other's comics is still unavailable

TRUE! To be honest! Now days skinsute comics are hardly available on kemono ( I Mene update)
Only ! miriroko Kobayashi's comics stil updating on kemono ! ! Other's comics is still unavailable
What's i menu and also if liking those two are the models they use. The girls they have are pretty hot which I find is odd because I know snow uses I believe public models that anyone can use and I haven't really stumbled upon many that uses the same models as him. But also when I'm taking away from this is at least everyone outside of snow it's really Nobody Knows the reason why we're not getting updates. Because it doesn't look like zis or lite or pbshoney have actually got in tighter restrictions they have just got a new pages where they put their content because it got taken down that's why I asked the question on why aren't we getting other updates cuz it seems like the website has already got in there other sites on there so the question is is just Why isn't it updating

Some of the creators are now aware of their content being available in Kemono, so to tackle this they started a new formula for their Patreon members, it's either through a restricted Google Drive link or through the DMs. I have noticed creators like Imperial0211, Neoniez, and Nexstat follow this lately. What surprises me is even after this, I thought there might have been a chance that some of their members would have leaked their new stories. Alas! I was wrong. However, we do get timely updates for Lite, Pbshoney and Ackerman, the problem is they aren't that active. Well, we can't really do anything about this right now other than wait patiently or buy a membership :(

Note - German3909090390 is also back, apparently they have decided to finish 2 of their best works before they finally shut it down ig, so there's also hope for some new content in the future from the OG.

Some of the creators are now aware of their content being available in Kemono, so to tackle this they started a new formula for their Patreon members, it's either through a restricted Google Drive link or through the DMs. I have noticed creators like Imperial0211, Neoniez, and Nexstat follow this lately. What surprises me is even after this, I thought there might have been a chance that some of their members would have leaked their new stories. Alas! I was wrong. However, we do get timely updates for Lite, Pbshoney and Ackerman, the problem is they aren't that active. Well, we can't really do anything about this right now other than wait patiently or buy a membership :(

Note - German3909090390 is also back, apparently they have decided to finish 2 of their best works before they finally shut it down ig, so there's also hope for some new content in the future from the OG.
Oh that's cool. I just find it sad that I'm probably not going to get anything to I think his Beach fun comics. But yeah I'm aware that some are where but even then. And I'm not going to talk about snow because we all know snow is super anti about his stuff getting leaked and doesn't have the best view of it. While people like zis. Has also taken that precaution but interestingly enough the website has also added a DM tab around late last year for that very reason so those who do stuff through their DMS it becomes more accessible. So I don't think using DMS is a excuse unless they do something like for example you pay to become a member and then if you want DM access you have to pay another charge for each post which I would imagine would become more straining for the moderators of that site money-wise. because to nexstat credit he seems way more lenient because I can also go on websites that have comics and other type of smart stories and find near of to date iterations of current stories he's making like houseguest and wonderlust

Back
Top Bottom