Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Various Artists] Tufos Comics {Original Portuguese}

Deleted member 2401

tufos.png brazil_round_icon_256.png

Since DemoRô is nowhere to be found, i will post the original pt-BR versions here. I am basing it again on what is available over at APC.

I don't take screenshots, i download the original pieces, put them back together, and then i upscale and sharpen them to 2x resolution.

Thank you very much for uploading. Do you know where I can download tufos works before?

I mean original Portuguese tufos comics in high quality.

Any comics in particular? There are over 500 individual comics and just downloading 1 comic is pretty time consuming...

To be honest, I wanted them all because I had previously translated these tufos comics into Chinese and uploaded them to exhentai, but then stopped. Today, I tried to pick up my old hobby but found that DemoRô and 8muses forum had disappeared, which was a pity. If downloading comic takes time, forget it. I can wait.Thank you very much for uploading.

To be honest, I wanted them all because I had previously translated these tufos comics into Chinese and uploaded them to exhentai, but then stopped. Today, I tried to pick up my old hobby but found that DemoRô and 8muses forum had disappeared, which was a pity. If downloading comic takes time, forget it. I can wait.Thank you very much for uploading.
Do you have those tufos comics downloaded by DemoRô?

Do you have those tufos comics downloaded by DemoRô?

I don't. Although i appreciated his work and he actually helped me figure out how to get rid of the watermarks for the Mind Control Comics, i am pretty anal in getting source files. DemoRô was taking screenshots so i would just wait for Elone to translate and just download the English ones.

Now that they are both nowhere to be found, i re-subscribed to Tufos and i have been downloading everything that Elone never got to translate.

I had an account before and i had downloaded everything so i do have about 85%-90% of the comics downloaded.

And when i said it is time consuming, it's not actually the download that is the most time consuming. It's extracting the original images and putting them back together. For example, O Nerd Comedor #41 contains 1620 images that are 100x100px which i then stitch together into 15 images of 900x1200px

Finally, i upscale them to 1800x2400 before posting them here.

I also post them in the English section but i have to erase all the text and translate it to English. If you look at the list i posted there, all of these comics will be translated to English and will also be posted in here in pt-BR

If there are some particular comics you want in pt-BR, please request them here and i will be glad to upload them for you. But no more than 3 comics per request please.

I don't. Although i appreciated his work and he actually helped me figure out how to get rid of the watermarks for the Mind Control Comics, i am pretty anal in getting source files. DemoRô was taking screenshots so i would just wait for Elone to translate and just download the English ones.

Now that they are both nowhere to be found, i re-subscribed to Tufos and i have been downloading everything that Elone never got to translate.

I had an account before and i had downloaded everything so i do have about 85%-90% of the comics downloaded.

And when i said it is time consuming, it's not actually the download that is the most time consuming. It's extracting the original images and putting them back together. For example, O Nerd Comedor #41 contains 1620 images that are 100x100px which i then stitch together into 15 images of 900x1200px

Finally, i upscale them to 1800x2400 before posting them here.

I also post them in the English section but i have to erase all the text and translate it to English. If you look at the list i posted there, all of these comics will be translated to English and will also be posted in here in pt-BR

If there are some particular comics you want in pt-BR, please request them here and i will be glad to upload them for you. But no more than 3 comics per request please.
Well, maybe you could give me a copy of "Tales Grandma Doesn't Tell(Contos que a vovó não conta)#8" of original Portuguese version?And I can try to put them back together myself.Maybe it's just a technical problem.

Dear friends, before the disappearance of Demoro and the 8muses forum, I had downloaded the complete content of TUFOS from a torrent that I found there, I am sharing it with you.

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:44d5aedc51b5c9de8a9c501c796ebecf5b0031f9&dn=HQS
Thank you so much for your help. It's very kind of you

Dear friends, before the disappearance of Demoro and the 8muses forum, I had downloaded the complete content of TUFOS from a torrent that I found there, I am sharing it with you.

I'm sorry, I can't download any information with this magnetic link, can you provide me with this torrent file or other downloading methods?Hopefully.

@Chikan72 or some other friend

[Tufos] Papito, o Sogro Tarado #02_ Demarcando território [Page 09]

Olá a todos. Podem ajudar-me a traduzir esta frase para inglês? Espero entender o que significa.
Obrigado antecipadamente
----------
Hello everyone. Can you help me translate this sentence into English? I hope so that I can understand its meaning.
Thank you in advance

Attachments

• Appunti_02-10-2024_01.jpg
    Appunti_02-10-2024_01.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 33
@Chikan72 or some other friend

[Tufos] Papito, o Sogro Tarado #02_ Demarcando território [Page 09]

Olá a todos. Podem ajudar-me a traduzir esta frase para inglês? Espero entender o que significa.
Obrigado antecipadamente
----------
Hello everyone. Can you help me translate this sentence into English? I hope so that I can understand its meaning.
Thank you in advance
"O Senhor só vai se safar dessa porque estou subindo pelas paredes" would be something like "Mr., you will only get away with it because I'm crawling up the walls".

Here in Brazil "subir pelas paredes" (crawling up the walls) is an expression women use when we they are sexually aroused. Maybe you will have a different expression for when the women have this energy for having sex.

"O Senhor só vai se safar dessa porque estou subindo pelas paredes" would be something like "Mr., you will only get away with it because I'm crawling up the walls".

Here in Brazil "subir pelas paredes" (crawling up the walls) is an expression women use when we they are sexually aroused. Maybe you will have a different expression for when the women have this energy for having sex.
Amico @SliferSkyDragon : hai qualche idea - spunto?

I'm the one who put everything together and created this torrent back there in 8Muses. I'm still seeding it, but in an updated version. I still have all the files DemoRô uploaded into the thread included the last files he uploaded a month before the site went down. I'm organizing it and I'll be making it available soon.
Here's the most recent magnet link I've created:

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:7607f5b93878f7be4e2c654116507b97977d623d&dn=TUFOS%20-%20Conte%C3%BAdo%20Completo&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexplodie.org%3A6969%2Fannounce&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.torrent.eu.org%3A451%2Fannounce

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom