O_P_T
Well-known member
literotica only has the first five chapters. the Our Hotwives forum has 58.![]()
I tend to give up scraping forums. Haven't figured out if the link I posted is an alternate version, superset or subset of what's on the forum.
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
literotica only has the first five chapters. the Our Hotwives forum has 58.![]()
I tend to give up scraping forums. Haven't figured out if the link I posted is an alternate version, superset or subset of what's on the forum.
OK, copied into Word, made chapters and section breaks headings to generate a TOC, added POV to chapter and sub chapter headings as appropriate, used literotica chapter descriptions, as appropriate..Here it is, not perfect but it's in text format so you can clean it up as needed. the chapter headings appeared in the middle of some posts and there are some of his replies to questions that should be removed.
Edited: I cleaned it up and made sure the chapter headings are consistent.
Do you happen to have any of the updates from 'Best of Friends' beyond Chapter 20? Nothing on Kemono or Literotica, and I'm itching to read the next 16 parts. Thanks in advance!MrJakobs Best of Friends contains a creative cuck origin story with in story flashbacks. Not sure if there will be more to this story, but here are the first 12 chapters with a custom epub cover.
https://www.patreon.com/mrjakobs
https://www.literotica.com/authors/MrJakobs/works/stories
Second Honeymoon was beautifulTry C. Holt's Second Honeymoon in this thread.
I did a tag search at literotica for "game show" and here's the results sorting on rating
Does anyone have Ivy Onyx books please?
Does anyone have Ivy Onyx books please?
4 by Julia G. SlaterDoes anyone have these author's books:
Liora Perry
Julia G. Slater
Alex Leeby
STEFFY LOOSY
Anna Devereux(Thread already exists but hasn't been updated for quite a while.
Thank you - a nice length and well reviewedA couple of BBC Cuckold books by Liora Perry (all she has published so far)
View attachment 2574650 View attachment 2574652