Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Various Authors] Awesome stories from excellent authors

Pingupingu

Like in the good ol days of 8muses I would like to initiate a thread with stories by great authors on literotica, lushstories, SOL, Darkwanderer or even asstr.
Is anyone interested and would like to contribute?
I start with this well written and epic story. This is the complete Version from lushstories!

1710954948677.jpeg

Attachments

• Awakenings - Good Husband.epub
    887.1 KB · Views: 12
Does that mean you like Awakenings, or not?
I hated it during the first readthrough. super painful and didn't understand how anyone got off on it so I hated it... how could a wife do that to her husband after so many years.

Then as I warmed to the genre through other stories, I realized it's not about getting off to it but enjoying the relationship drama. Then I finished it and largely enjoyed the story. Problem with some of these stories, there's more heartbreak than joy and the books don't feel satisfying by the time you're finished.

For Awakenings, I hated the betrayal of the wife and the daughters and never warmed up to any of them after that.. There were much more likeable characters, like the hookers (they were awesome) and his various girlfriends. Otherwise I found it too wordy at parts, repetitive and the last bunch of chapters were not necessary and I skimmed them.

Another similar story is Daniel Q Steele's When We Were Married (attached but there's supposed to be a fifth book but never finished?) but it's even longer. heavy focus on courtroom drama.

Attachments

• Daniel Quentin Steele - When We Were Married.zip
    Daniel Quentin Steele - When We Were Married.zip
    1.8 MB · Views: 11
I hated it during the first readthrough. super painful and didn't understand how anyone got off on it so I hated it... how could a wife do that to her husband after so many years.

Then as I warmed to the genre through other stories, I realized it's not about getting off to it but enjoying the relationship drama. Then I finished it and largely enjoyed the story. Problem with some of these stories, there's more heartbreak than joy and the books don't feel satisfying by the time you're finished.

For Awakenings, I hated the betrayal of the wife and the daughters and never warmed up to any of them after that.. There were much more likeable characters, like the hookers (they were awesome) and his various girlfriends. Otherwise I found it too wordy at parts, repetitive and the last bunch of chapters were not necessary and I skimmed them.

Another similar story is Daniel Q Steele's When We Were Married (attached but there's supposed to be a fifth book but never finished?) but it's even longer. heavy focus on courtroom drama.
You pretty much describe the feelings I had while reading Awakenings. I like the description of Cuckold Angst and the sometimes cruel wife. I usually prefer an HEA, but when I'm in the right mood, I also read harder stories, such as those by PG Johnson.

cover.jpg
cover.jpg

Hoping that you will also contribute your favorites, here are two stories by jennygently. to be found on lit and lushstories

Attachments

• Penny's Promiscuity - JennyGently.epub
    851 KB · Views: 5
  • Journey Into Cuckoldry - JennyGently.epub
    581.1 KB · Views: 8
You pretty much describe the feelings I had while reading Awakenings. I like the description of Cuckold Angst and the sometimes cruel wife. I usually prefer an HEA, but when I'm in the right mood, I also read harder stories, such as those by PG Johnson.
I can't do Peter G. Johnson. the consequences in some of his stories are horrific. "let's try hotwifing" leads to divorce, toss away years of marriage, a family, plans for the future, in love with a stray cock and pregnant with another man's baby. basically, take an adorable framed family photo, smash it on the floor, light it on fire and piss on it. ha ha.

I can take stories like that if they're shorter¹, if they're longer it's too punishing of a read for me.

¹-must have some form of a happy ending for the jilted partner, ex. promising romance, revenge, karma, vengeance, justified reconciliation etc.

Favorites? lots. I put this old list together during covid. I also have this subreddit with cover images (don't update much), I tried to highlight stories that were inspirations for the text on the covers. This subreddit for highlighting books I've read but I've let it go.

I also am on discord where I post up recommendations, trying to get a server going there so the 8muses crowd can reconnect in case our current home vanishes again.

Aside from that, DarrenZ's stories on lit have been pretty good. Others favorite authors are:
AimEnigmaClick (Friends with Consequences)
Alex Skylar (amazon - hit and miss)
Andrea Martin (amazon - hit and miss)
Arnica Butler (amazon)
Bh76 (non-erotic)
BigGuy33 (non-erotic)
bobfr (interracial, naive wives and prostitution
Cagivagurl (non-erotic)
COCK_beard (aka David Black) on reddit
cockatoo (non-erotic, February sucks expansion was wordy but very well written)
dbconor (on literotica and reddit)
Dee_Purple
dg hear (non-erotic)
DonSilver (but none of the stories are complete because he's doing it through patreon)
Ephesus (non-erotic)
everyonesavoyeur
FirstButNotLast
GK Grayson (amazon)
Hooked1957 (non-erotic)
J. Boswell
j267
Jake Marlow (Jakes Wonderland site, now lost in wayback)
Jason Lenov (amazon)
Just Plain Bob (mix of erotic and non-erotic)
Just_Words (non-erotic)
Karen Kay
Kenny Wright (amazon)
Kirsten McCurran (amazon)
Krystal Hope (amazon - hit and miss for me)
Lena White (amazon - usually too much for me, but good writer if you want harder, crazier stories)
Matthew Lee (but books over the last year have been mostly cheating wives with weak husbands... so beware)
MontanoIR
Nathan Pike (amazon, newbie2008 on lit and wayback)
NoTalentHack (non-erotic)
OlympusMons90 (non-erotic)
Peter Andrews (amazon - formerly xleglover)
Regguy69 (non-erotic)
Sean Geist (amazon)
Slirpuff (non-erotic)
Vickie Vaughan (amazon)
Wolf Bennington (amazon and wayback)

Last edited:
Like in the good ol days of 8muses I would like to initiate a thread with stories by great authors on literotica, lushstories, SOL, Darkwanderer or even asstr.
Is anyone interested and would like to contribute?
I start with this well written and epic story. This is the complete Version from lushstories!

View attachment 360942
Such a great post.

I can't do Peter G. Johnson. the consequences in some of his stories are horrific. "let's try hotwifing" leads to divorce, toss away years of marriage, a family, plans for the future, in love with a stray cock and pregnant with another man's baby. basically, take an adorable framed family photo, smash it on the floor, light it on fire and piss on it. ha ha.

I can take stories like that if they're shorter¹, if they're longer it's too punishing of a read for me.

¹-must have some form of a happy ending for the jilted partner, ex. promising romance, revenge, karma, vengeance, justified reconciliation etc.

Favorites? lots. I put this old list together during covid. I also have this subreddit with cover images (don't update much), I tried to highlight stories that were inspirations for the text on the covers. This subreddit for highlighting books I've read but I've let it go.

I also am on discord where I post up recommendations, trying to get a server going there so the 8muses crowd can reconnect in case our current home vanishes again.

Aside from that, DarrenZ's stories on lit have been pretty good. Others favorite authors are:
AimEnigmaClick (Friends with Consequences)
Alex Skylar (amazon - hit and miss)
Andrea Martin (amazon - hit and miss)
Arnica Butler (amazon)
Bh76 (non-erotic)
BigGuy33 (non-erotic)
bobfr (interracial, naive wives and prostitution
Cagivagurl (non-erotic)
COCK_beard (aka David Black) on reddit
cockatoo (non-erotic, February sucks expansion was wordy but very well written)
dbconor (on literotica and reddit)
Dee_Purple
dg hear (non-erotic)
DonSilver (but none of the stories are complete because he's doing it through patreon)
Ephesus (non-erotic)
everyonesavoyeur
FirstButNotLast
GK Grayson (amazon)
Hooked1957 (non-erotic)
J. Boswell
j267
Jake Marlow (Jakes Wonderland site, now lost in wayback)If you could only take ten stories with you to a desert island, what would they be?
Jason Lenov (amazon)
Just Plain Bob (mix of erotic and non-erotic)
Just_Words (non-erotic)
Karen Kay
Kenny Wright (amazon)
Kirsten McCurran (amazon)
Krystal Hope (amazon - hit and miss for me)
Lena White (amazon - usually too much for me, but good writer if you want harder, crazier stories)
Matthew Lee (but books over the last year have been mostly cheating wives with weak husbands... so beware)
MontanoIR
Nathan Pike (amazon, newbie2008 on lit and wayback)
NoTalentHack (non-erotic)
OlympusMons90 (non-erotic)
Peter Andrews (amazon - formerly xleglover)
Regguy69 (non-erotic)
Sean Geist (amazon)
Slirpuff (non-erotic)
Vickie Vaughan (amazon)
Wolf Bennington (amazon and wayback)
Thank you for your long list of favorites. I did already stumble upon the one on reddit. You've put a tremendous amount of effort into making this list (y)
If you could only take ten stories with you to a desert island, what would they be?

As I said, PG Johnson only when I'm in the mood. In fact his stories sometimes make me tremble. But its only fiction...
Normally I tend to Boswell and K. Wright and the like. Currently i'm reading Seven Dates: Unusual, great plot, great descriptions of the circumstances, great character development and a perfect ending

10 stories? yikes. I'll scan my reviews and notes and just pick some. some are more nostalgia, memorable or personal favorites rather than legendary erotica. I tend to avoid longer stories on free sites, hence some great stuff is missing.

Shorter stories
  1. Anna Succumbs To Neighbor's Cock by everyonesavoyeur
  2. Listen Very Carefully by DChatterly
  3. My Cock-Crazy Wife by J. Boswell
  4. Really Big Brother - Letters to Penthouse 23
  5. The Quest by SweetVibes
  6. Trucking Treat (Letters to Penthouse... can't remember the volume)
  7. The Round Up by K.K.
  8. Future Wife And My Roommate by voyeur_hubby
  9. Las Vegas Awakening by LaffWithMe
  10. Boystown by bobfr
Books
  1. Hot Dates series (5 books) - Kirsten McCurran
  2. Gentrified - Kirsten McCurran
  3. Love Thy Neighbor's Hotwife - David Stone
  4. Sharon Hits the Deck - Jason Lenov
  5. Catching a Big One - GK Grayson
  6. Loving My Best Friend's Wife - GK Grayson (also liked his recent book Watching Morgan)
  7. Cuckolded: My Wife on the Oil Rig - Victoria Wessex
  8. Sexy Adventures - Matthew Lee
  9. Richard Brown - Chamber's Island (this is more of a BTB/RAAC book than erotica. marital drama dwarfs the sex)
  10. Hotwife: Lens Flare - Krystal Hope
BTB/RAAC (sad, painful, justice, karma, zero boners)
  1. My Wife Was Wrong by Ephesus14
  2. She Cheated for a Reason by Ephesus14
  3. Game, Set & Match Ch. 1 by Irishdragon
  4. Carol's Seduction by u/cuckwriter620 (deleted but I can find a way to post it)
  5. Friends With Consequences Ch. 1 by AimEnigmaClick
  6. The Last Snowfall by NoTalentHack
  7. My Best Friend's Girlfriend Ch. 1 by OlympusMons90
  8. When the Shooting Stops by NoTalentHack
  9. February Sucks: Same Old Me Pt. 1 by Cockatoo
  10. My Brother's Wife by DG Hear
  11. My Brother's Wife Ch. 1 by LydiaWilde (finished on reddit)

Too many stories, authors, books, series to mention. DarrenZs series, bunch of Karen Kay stuff, Wolf Bennington, asstr, the original and many varients of February Sucks, etc

Last edited:
Here's some of my favorites @ literotica.

Lori is Introduced by a_scoundrel2000
adler666's Transforming My Wife, Dancing, Deceiving Wife, & A Wife Transformed
Bridgekicker's My Wife Becca & My Wife Alexis
Coming Home by dot_com_prince
Fantasyballer's My Wife’s Delightful Obsession, Sensational Slut Sets Sail, & Slut Wife Club Inc
The Black Football Roommate and Gf by gman13579
IJS0904's Nicole's Penance & Starting Over
Just about everything from ikeman48
jealouscuck's Doreen is Pregnant & Erotic Games
Linda Jean's Marline Becomes A Slut & Got A Job
To the Edge and Back by Ky_Da
mbtaichi's A Cuckold Story & The Making of a Slut Wife
The Apartment Cumslut by Raven04
Sally the Lap Dancer by sims71
Aspiring Actress by Tosshhh_
Seduced into Sin by Rod Walloper
Infidelity Revisited by X-Factor

This is another one of my favorite long stories. The author published his only book on lushstories and vanished. The story is great, very realistic. You could believe it really happened. I was able to download the whole story before it was taken down.

Attachments

• The 25 Year Itch Anthology - quietpaul.epub
    570.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 2024-03-26 22.25.25.jpg
    2024-03-26 22.25.25.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 5
This is another one of my favorite long stories. The author published his only book on lushstories and vanished. The story is great, very realistic. You could believe it really happened. I was able to download the whole story before it was taken down.

I have an alternative conclusion for Losing Our Bearings. If you want it, it's 36K words broken down in to five parts:
Freedom Weekends
A Day at the Races
Paying for Pleasure
The Pleasure Then the Pain.
Things Must End

Attachments

• Losing our Bearings by quietpaul (Alternate Ending).txt
    Losing our Bearings by quietpaul (Alternate Ending).txt
    187 KB · Views: 6
That looks so fantastic! Thank you again👏👏👏

I have an alternative conclusion for Losing Our Bearings. If you want it, it's 36K words broken down in to five parts:
Freedom Weekends
A Day at the Races
Paying for Pleasure
The Pleasure Then the Pain.
Things Must End
Thank. I’ve got this as well. Another epub on a different harddrive …

Poly at the poly by Spector Dugan (literotica)
One of the best wife swapping stories with stripping games, sex games. In the story they flat out fucked each other silly. They did it in the shower, on the dining table, and in the pool. Morning, noon, and (especially) night, engaged in wild carnal activities with everyone except the people they were actually married to.

Attachments

• Poly at the Poly - Spector_Dugan.epub
    334.1 KB · Views: 9
Poly at the poly by Spector Dugan (literotica)
One of the best wife swapping stories with stripping games, sex games. In the story they flat out fucked each other silly. They did it in the shower, on the dining table, and in the pool. Morning, noon, and (especially) night, engaged in wild carnal activities with everyone except the people they were actually married to.
Spector Dugan is brilliant.
Hopefully he will return to writing, especially a sequel to poly.

Edit: Added an epub collecting all his lit stories, for those want to read more by him.

Attachments

• Card Game With Couples Anthology - Spector_Dugan.epub
    2.6 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Here's a 22 years old real classic:
A Modern Love Story - by Octavian -
Quote form "The Kristen Archive": A well written and provocative e-novel about a husband and wife relationship that is tested under fire. It has everything; swinger-lifestyle, wife-sharing, voyeurism, exhibitionism, betrayal, and most of all a passionate, well thought-out plot. Kelly's hot, and Ben's not, Carl's a well endowed goon. Their relationships jump out at you, keeping your interest, making the reader want more, more, more.

1712561918342.png

Attachments

• A Modern Love Story - Octavian.epub
    262.3 KB · Views: 3
Here's a 22 years old real classic:
A Modern Love Story - by Octavian -
Quote form "The Kristen Archive": A well written and provocative e-novel about a husband and wife relationship that is tested under fire. It has everything; swinger-lifestyle, wife-sharing, voyeurism, exhibitionism, betrayal, and most of all a passionate, well thought-out plot. Kelly's hot, and Ben's not, Carl's a well endowed goon. Their relationships jump out at you, keeping your interest, making the reader want more, more, more.

View attachment 406592
Is it different than what's on lit?

Back
Top Bottom