Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Various Authors] Mom Son erotica

Hi,

I'm looking for a story? The story itself is a remake of an earlier published story I believe.

The story begins with the son (Prince) at the outside of the kingdom wall, he discovers a hole in the wall. Peeps on his mom (Queen) taking a bath followed by giving a blowjob to the King.

He begins to lust after the Queen. He managed to kill the King (by an arrow during a war as I recall). He becomes the King and claims the Queen for himself. The Queen is pregnant/just given birth at this point. There's might be some lactation/milk play in the sex scene.

from My collection
that series will be 6 books.
Enjoy!

Attachments

• 2mmm.jpg
    2mmm.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 2
  • 3mmm.jpg
    3mmm.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 4
  • 123183501.jpg
    123183501.jpg
    360.7 KB · Views: 2
  • 123267118.jpg
    123267118.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 1
  • New Mom 1_ New Mom Smell (A Step-Mom _ Step-Son Erotic and Taboo Short Story).epub
    150.8 KB · Views: 1
  • New Mom 2_ New Mom Taste (A Step-Mom _ Step-Son Erotic and Taboo Short Story).epub
    143.9 KB · Views: 6
  • New Mom 3_ New Mom Taken (A Step-Mom _ Step-Son Erotic and Taboo Short Story).epub
    141.8 KB · Views: 3
  • New Mom 4_ New Mom Touch (A Step-Mom _ Step-Son Erotic and Taboo Short Story).epub
    147.7 KB · Views: 3
  • New Mom 5_ New Mom Blows (A Step-Mom _ Step-Son Erotic and Taboo Short Story).epub
    132.3 KB · Views: 4
  • New Mom 6_ New Mom Summer (Step-Mom _ Step-Son Erotic & Taboo Family Short Story).epub
    133.9 KB · Views: 3
the pdf is messed up, as in it doesn't open properly
You'll need to use the Export button to get a useable copy. The export gives you a zip with the PDF inside.

quote-sexsutr-37416-15317-All-Attachments-2024-04-29.zip

It will open, it just takes forever. There's an internal issue with that file.

@alaa77 - There is a technical issue with that PDF. It's slow to open as well as being about much larger than it should be. FoxitReader and Acrobat are both very slow to open the file.

Hi,

I'm looking for a story? The story itself is a remake of an earlier published story I believe.

The story begins with the son (Prince) at the outside of the kingdom wall, he discovers a hole in the wall. Peeps on his mom (Queen) taking a bath followed by giving a blowjob to the King.

He begins to lust after the Queen. He managed to kill the King (by an arrow during a war as I recall). He becomes the King and claims the Queen for himself. The Queen is pregnant/just given birth at this point. There's might be some lactation/milk play in the sex scene.
I think it is by an author named afs4 in literotica

Offspring with Queen Mother by AFS4
In the realm of an imagined paradise, a young price clandestinely schemes to seduce his own mother.

Attachments

• Offspring with Queen Mother - AFS4.pdf
    Offspring with Queen Mother - AFS4.pdf
    640.2 KB · Views: 2
Here is the rest of the klrxo set which should be termed miscellaneous, as some of them are not properly labeled. There may be dupes, or other stories that have already been posted.
Posting alphabet/encryption titles is rather annoying.
In the future could you please correct the titles before posting - that way not everyone else has to.

It's bad enough having to add the author's name so they can be sorted...
But having to open the file to see what it is so it can be named?!?

Posting alphabet/encryption titles is rather annoying.
In the future could you please correct the titles before posting - that way not everyone else has to.

It's bad enough having to add the author's name so they can be sorted...
But having to open the file to see what it is so it can be named?!?
That's how I received them and that's how I kept them. You're being ungrateful.

That's how I received them and that's how I kept them. You're being ungrateful.

The old Sailor It isn't being ungrateful. He simply made the normal assumption that you maintained your library in some semblance of order and was surprised that you posted mystery files -as anyone who regularly shares files would be surprised.

I have 13000 novels. Classic titles. That doesn't include stories I've acquired from other sources. Do you think they all had the same filename format? They have all manner of title formats. I keep my library in Calibre which makes it easier to find titles and allows me to export them using a templated filename so people know what I'm posting.

I suggest you either develop a repeatable method of manual renaming and sorting or put them into Calibre and use the templating to export stories with sufficient identifying information.

@FC1(SW) Retired - Just a new guy to train up, shipmate ;-)

Attachments

• Mom Swap_ Love Your Mother Righ - afs4.pdf
    Mom Swap_ Love Your Mother Righ - afs4.pdf
    203.2 KB · Views: 2
  • Offspring with Queen Mother - afs4.pdf
    Offspring with Queen Mother - afs4.pdf
    641.8 KB · Views: 3
  • Tribal Hunt Pt. 01 - afs4.pdf
    Tribal Hunt Pt. 01 - afs4.pdf
    250.7 KB · Views: 2
  • Duty to the Kingdom - afs4.pdf
    Duty to the Kingdom - afs4.pdf
    352.5 KB · Views: 4
  • Mom Swap_ Love Your Mother Righ - afs4.pdf
    Mom Swap_ Love Your Mother Righ - afs4.pdf
    203.2 KB · Views: 5
  • I Met My Mom at a Masked Orgy - afs4.pdf
    I Met My Mom at a Masked Orgy - afs4.pdf
    148.7 KB · Views: 5
  • Eclipsian Dynasty Pt. 01 - afs4.pdf
    Eclipsian Dynasty Pt. 01 - afs4.pdf
    258.9 KB · Views: 3
Stories by SamJason. Taken from archive in txt format. Some stories are broken due to improper web-archiving. If anyone has complete story for the missing parts please help

Attachments

• Sam Jason.zip
    Sam Jason.zip
    394.2 KB · Views: 3
Stories by SamJason. Taken from archive in txt format. Some stories are broken due to improper web-archiving. If anyone has complete story for the missing parts please help
I got Mom's Pregnancy Secret - SamJ jason in Pdf

Attachments

• Mom's Pregnancy Secret - sam Jason.pdf
    Mom's Pregnancy Secret - sam Jason.pdf
    414.4 KB · Views: 2
that series will be 3 books.
Enjoy!

Attachments

• Mom111.jpg
    Mom111.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 3
  • mommm.jpg
    mommm.jpg
    206 KB · Views: 3
  • mom22.jpg
    mom22.jpg
    218.1 KB · Views: 2
  • Naughty Mommy 1_ Come On, Mommy (A Step-Mom _ Step-Son Erotic and Taboo Short Story).epub
    136.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Naughty Mommy 2_ Mommy For Hire (A Step-Mom _ Step-Son Erotic and Taboo Short Story).epub
    143.5 KB · Views: 3
  • Naughty Mommy 3_ Mommy Milk Me (A Step-Mom _ Step-Son Erotic and Taboo Short Story).epub
    147.3 KB · Views: 2
I loved offspring with queen mother
Can you all suggest more stories in which son claims mother from father and they start a family

Back
Top Bottom