Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Various Authors] Mom Son erotica

harryc903

this is a genre that I think think needs its own thread, I find stories of the son dominating the family normally a good read, please add or suggest any stories or ideas you have

Attachments

• Mom's Workplace Shenanigans.pdf
    Mom's Workplace Shenanigans.pdf
    1.8 MB · Views: 43
this is a genre that I think think needs its own thread, I find stories of the son dominating the family normally a good read, please add or suggest any stories or ideas you have
I find this an interesting thought - I see your point (but I also note that this might be resolved with threadmarks - IJDK)
So far several of us have been concentrating on [Author] (Specific Genre's) which might meet what you're looking for...

Great kick off to the thread with Klrxo. This is definitely my favorite genre. Kinkybelle is also a great mom son writer

I agree with you about posting in Authors and threadmaks, but some good authors cross genres and you might not think they have written a story in the plot line your after, this seems a quick way to find a genre and if you like that author you can find his thread, just a thought

In my opinion this is one of Alwayswantedto's best stories

Attachments

• The Rambler.pdf
    The Rambler.pdf
    685 KB · Views: 29
These were already posted on the previous sub.

Attachments

• MOM KNOWS HOW TO MOTIVATE!.pdf
    MOM KNOWS HOW TO MOTIVATE!.pdf
    290.2 KB · Views: 59
  • GAMER MOM.pdf
    GAMER MOM.pdf
    316.8 KB · Views: 24
  • THE SHRINE.pdf
    THE SHRINE.pdf
    211.1 KB · Views: 41
  • my-mothers-a-horny-drunk.pdf
    my-mothers-a-horny-drunk.pdf
    242.4 KB · Views: 27
  • no-way-to-treat-your-mother.pdf
    no-way-to-treat-your-mother.pdf
    921.9 KB · Views: 27
  • moms-all-yours.pdf
    moms-all-yours.pdf
    861.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Mom Saves Soldier Son.pdf
    Mom Saves Soldier Son.pdf
    311.7 KB · Views: 29
  • Mom Will Do Anything.pdf
    Mom Will Do Anything.pdf
    759.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Road Trip with Mom.pdf
    Road Trip with Mom.pdf
    863 KB · Views: 22
Another One 🫰

Attachments

• Beyond the Borderline - Complete Edition.pdf
    Beyond the Borderline - Complete Edition.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 43
  • Big Changes at Home  - The Series - By Polyman.pdf
    Big Changes at Home - The Series - By Polyman.pdf
    3.8 MB · Views: 31
  • Bigger is Better.pdf
    Bigger is Better.pdf
    261.4 KB · Views: 27
  • Christmas with Mom full.pdf
    Christmas with Mom full.pdf
    1.3 MB · Views: 38
  • Getting What I Deserved - badnail.pdf
    Getting What I Deserved - badnail.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 25
  • Always a Mommy's Boy - Von Hauffen.pdf
    Always a Mommy's Boy - Von Hauffen.pdf
    629.9 KB · Views: 44
  • A Matter of Blood.epub
    296.3 KB · Views: 43
  • a-mothers-craving-lovecraft68.pdf
    a-mothers-craving-lovecraft68.pdf
    285.3 KB · Views: 32
  • A Deal with the Devil.pdf
    A Deal with the Devil.pdf
    754.8 KB · Views: 26
  • A Good Sleep - writingwhatilike.pdf
    A Good Sleep - writingwhatilike.pdf
    265.9 KB · Views: 31
  • A Love Grows in Brooklyn.pdf
    A Love Grows in Brooklyn.pdf
    842.3 KB · Views: 40
  • A Love Grows In Brooklyn - turniphead.pdf
    A Love Grows In Brooklyn - turniphead.pdf
    787.4 KB · Views: 31
Another batch🫰

Attachments

• Back To Haunt Me - HoHumMum.pdf
    Back To Haunt Me - HoHumMum.pdf
    508.9 KB · Views: 29
  • Homesick For Mom.pdf
    Homesick For Mom.pdf
    472.6 KB · Views: 26
  • Humiliated Wife Turns to Her Son.pdf
    Humiliated Wife Turns to Her Son.pdf
    1.2 MB · Views: 38
Why incest story never published book authors never found?
I am searched Amazon but not found anything

Question: How do you convert stories to PDFs? I'd love to share some of my favorites here and I have quite the list.
My way might be convoluted but here it is: First, I copy the stories from online and then paste them into a Google doc. Second, I download the Google doc as a PDF from my Google drive. Lastly, I upload the PDF here

That makes sense, that's probably how I would do it, myself. Was just wondering if there was a third party converter or some such.

That makes sense, that's probably how I would do it, myself. Was just wondering if there was a third party converter or some such.
The guy who started the thread, 'collection of incest stories...in pdf format' on 8muses used some kind of program that seemed simple and easy to use. I never tried it as there were others in the thread that also submitted pdf files. That thread was huge, containing hundreds of pdf stories. I think at the end it had almost 70k views and something like a thousand replies. Maybe he'll discover this site and offer it again.

Last edited:
The guy who started the thread, 'collection of incest stories...in pdf format' on 8muses used some kind of program that seemed simple and easy to use. I never tried it as there were others in the thread that also submitted pdf files. That thread was huge, containing hundreds of pdf stories. I think at the end it had almost 700k views and something like a thousand replies. Maybe he'll discover this site and offer it again.
Yeah, I remembered seeing that post but not the process itself. And speaking of, I noticed this thread is titled Mom Son. Does that mean we should have separate topics for B/S, or D/d, etc.?

Stories I've picked up in various text or word formats can be converted to .pdf or .epub (or several other formats once loaded into calibre by calibre.

Note if you are doing it with a .doc type file do yourself, or whoever you got it from a favor and clear out all the ownership/creator details, no one wants that knock at their door - Sir/Ma'am we have reason to believe...

I just started reading Miranda Birch and her Short-Short
'Large Landlady Dominates Little Lodger: Mature BBW in Charge'
might be along your guys lines. She wants to be Mumsie for her tenants.

Question: How do you convert stories to PDFs? I'd love to share some of my favorites here and I have quite the list.
Use calibre if you have desktop. It takes less than a minute to convert and you could use many other plugins

Back
Top Bottom