Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Various Authors] Mom Son erotica

Klrxo has the great merit of ambition: Wanting several female characters, some travelling, some science fiction, a desire to mix it up... however, unlike Laura Lovecraft, his work requieres the time to build-up... some of his stories are far too exaggerated. They lack believable characters, actual consistent personalities and their development. This is where Laura Lovecraft picks it up... Nonetheless, Laura lacks ambition, a grand scale of events, many of her stories fall flat either being repetitive or a pure lack of ambition, a lack of wanting to experiment...

Can anyone recommend an author that has the best from both worlds: Ambition and Build-up??

Klrxo has the great merit of ambition: Wanting several female characters, some travelling, some science fiction, a desire to mix it up... however, unlike Laura Lovecraft, his work requieres the time to build-up... some of his stories are far too exaggerated. They lack believable characters, actual consistent personalities and their development. This is where Laura Lovecraft picks it up... Nonetheless, Laura lacks ambition, a grand scale of events, many of her stories fall flat either being repetitive or a pure lack of ambition, a lack of wanting to experiment...

Can anyone recommend an author that has the best from both worlds: Ambition and Build-up??
Try Mejau, WritingWhatILike, SimonDoom, AgentSmth, OnlyFiction, Shadowrising. They are not so much talked about. But, well they are all at the top.
Even Lovecraft is good I believe.

Try Mejau, WritingWhatILike, SimonDoom, AgentSmth, OnlyFiction, Shadowrising. They are not so much talked about. But, well they are all at the top.
Even Lovecraft is good I believe.

You consider their writing superior to Laura Lovecraft's?? Do they also have ambition like with Klrxo?

I posted a new story a few days ago. A lower rating than my others, but if you've read mine before, you may like it.
do you mind if i put it as a PDF here?
would be more convenient for many users i presume...

edit
PDF attached bellow, enjoy this great story!

Attachments

• MrCurrie - Echos of Time.pdf
    MrCurrie - Echos of Time.pdf
    466.6 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Can you write stories from moms pov. They are really really hot than sons pov stories. Keep writing.thank you.

I wrote one, but it wasn't well received. The first book is Mom's POV and the second book in the series switches to the son's POV. I'm not very adept about converting it to a pdf so maybe ecosti can help out again. You might want to check out susanjillparker and silkstockinglover at Literotica also as they have written some. Probably some others but I can't recall them off the top of my head.

If there are any brothers who can buy books from this website, please share the whole novel. My Google has no option to buy them.

Back
Top Bottom