Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Various Authors] Mom Son erotica

Some historical/fantasy stories.

Attachments

• Arbretia - The Crown Prince - bumblegrum.pdf
    Arbretia - The Crown Prince - bumblegrum.pdf
    164.5 KB · Views: 37
  • Bring My Mother To Me!-parabolus.pdf
    Bring My Mother To Me!-parabolus.pdf
    147.6 KB · Views: 64
  • Duty To The Kingdom(1-3)-afs4.pdf
    Duty To The Kingdom(1-3)-afs4.pdf
    303.1 KB · Views: 77
  • Offspring With Queen Mother-afs4.pdf
    Offspring With Queen Mother-afs4.pdf
    728.8 KB · Views: 45
  • Pharoh's Curse(1-8)-soul71.pdf
    Pharoh's Curse(1-8)-soul71.pdf
    2.6 MB · Views: 51
  • The Penned Dragon-g00db0i.pdf
    The Penned Dragon-g00db0i.pdf
    137.7 KB · Views: 67
  • The Prophecy-LL72.pdf
    The Prophecy-LL72.pdf
    281.7 KB · Views: 56
  • The Royal Heirs(1-6)-ThickenedPlot.pdf
    The Royal Heirs(1-6)-ThickenedPlot.pdf
    314.7 KB · Views: 67
alwayswantedto's "The Mom Memories"(1-20).Separated substories of "The Mom Memories" are in the zip file.

Attachments

• The Mom Memories-alwayswantedto.pdf
    The Mom Memories-alwayswantedto.pdf
    3 MB · Views: 30
  • The Mom Memories(Substories).zip
    The Mom Memories(Substories).zip
    4 MB · Views: 51
Any stories where father is there and mom and son sneak behind his back
Suggest some stories where mom and dad are in a happy relationship but then also mom falls for son and they sneak behind his back and son steals mom

Does anyone have:

Mom's Bikini Summer Fantastic by Mr. Here
Maybe no one has a back up of his stories or even if they do, they might not want to share them because dude is among the top 10 best erotica writers and they respect him for his works 😿

Mrherewriting had so many good stories on literotica sadly I wasn't so much into backing up stories when it was available

Mr. Here has gone professional and sells his stories on smashwords now. So they are still available but at a price.

The stories still on literotica work as teasers. Well he is not the first who has done this and for sure not the last one.

Dont know if external links are allowed, but I really encourage you to read "Congratulations" in Literotica, it's superb
I can't wait for the third part. I noticed there is a fanfiction version by the same name and username but the characters are Boruto and Hinata. The story itself seems written a few years ago, and not as concise or edited, but there are more chapters there.

When I was a small boy living with my mother alone in the village of India my father was an army man and my mother busty 5'7 bbw and I a small boy my mother loved me alot I was her only child she gives me bath daily. I remember when she goes to toilet i ran towards her and said open mommy she opens the door while she was pooping and I said mommy i also takes me with her some times we poops together in the same toilet. And when she baths in the morning she bath me alone because I was always late for the school but in the night she first removes my cloth then my underwear then she removed her saree petticoat bra then she takes off her panty my mom used to wear black colour panty then we always takes almost half an hour time time bath. She washes my back my chest then cleans my dick she slowly remove my foreskin and carefully cleans it One time I remember in summer night while she was bathing me. I was sitting on her lap and she said Babu can u stand up for a while and she started peeing and I started looking her pussy carefully then I said to her mom why you don't have a pee pee like me she said because i am a girl and u r a boy and then I said can I touch it she said no I said mommy please let me touch once she said then only one time then I sees her pussy hairy but big pussy lips i started opening her pussy her pussy was very big I used my both hands to open it. My mom said ok now come I said no mommy let me see then I started putting my fingers my mom was like no babu. I was like ok mommy but after that my dick started getting erect it was small at that time very small but it get erect and I told my mom that mom my pee is hurting . Hope u like it this is only the first phase and it is not fake one this is my real life story
This is not the right place to post your stories. Post it on literotica or Storiesonline.net

I can't wait for the third part. I noticed there is a fanfiction version by the same name and username but the characters are Boruto and Hinata. The story itself seems written a few years ago, and not as concise or edited, but there are more chapters there.
😻😻

Enjoy from one of the hottest MS genre story tellers WritingwhatIlike - totally mind blowing.

Be sure to let me know how which one made it to your top chart and why.
Your reverts will motivate for more such content.
Warning its going to be a HOT ride ;)(y)

Attachments

• Her Son's Surrogate Pt. 02 - WritingwhatIlike.pdf
    Her Son's Surrogate Pt. 02 - WritingwhatIlike.pdf
    277.2 KB · Views: 68
  • Her Son's Surrogate Pt. 01 - WritingwhatIlike.pdf
    Her Son's Surrogate Pt. 01 - WritingwhatIlike.pdf
    300.1 KB · Views: 90
  • A Good Sleep - WritingwhatIlike.pdf
    A Good Sleep - WritingwhatIlike.pdf
    453.8 KB · Views: 46
  • Caleb Helps Out - WritingwhatIlike.pdf
    Caleb Helps Out - WritingwhatIlike.pdf
    409.4 KB · Views: 97
  • Amber Likes to Show Off - WritingwhatIlike.pdf
    Amber Likes to Show Off - WritingwhatIlike.pdf
    339.3 KB · Views: 54
  • Milk Donation - WritingwhatIlike.pdf
    Milk Donation - WritingwhatIlike.pdf
    463.6 KB · Views: 93
  • Love in the Family - WritingwhatIlike.pdf
    Love in the Family - WritingwhatIlike.pdf
    624 KB · Views: 66
  • The Cabin - WritingwhatIlike.pdf
    The Cabin - WritingwhatIlike.pdf
    437.4 KB · Views: 44
  • Sam and Jake - WritingwhatIlike.pdf
    Sam and Jake - WritingwhatIlike.pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 57
  • The Supplement - WritingwhatIlike.pdf
    The Supplement - WritingwhatIlike.pdf
    611.6 KB · Views: 45
  • The Pursuit - WritingwhatIlike.pdf
    The Pursuit - WritingwhatIlike.pdf
    316.7 KB · Views: 46
  • Jen's Trip to the Beach - WritingwhatIlike.pdf
    Jen's Trip to the Beach - WritingwhatIlike.pdf
    618.4 KB · Views: 54
I was a watcher of the famous 8muses thread with same content. Glad to see something similar here after 8m went down. Here are some of the stories I have/liked

Attachments

• Spector_Dugan - Mom's Touch But Don't Look Policy.epub
    384.7 KB · Views: 60
  • Fakeflowerstories - Nora in the Sun.epub
    508 KB · Views: 44
  • A summer romance by Jim fix.txt
    A summer romance by Jim fix.txt
    200.2 KB · Views: 52
  • a farmers mother.pdf
    a farmers mother.pdf
    419.3 KB · Views: 60
Back