Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[wck3D] Collection

Wallpaper#1

w#1.jpg

The final of "Between us : Honeymoon" is just amazing !! Thanks for sharing and... great aaaaart !! Bravo !! :love::love:

Hello genius
I have read your comics with enthusiasm, they are probably the best I have ever seen. And I've been reading erotic comics for almost 20 years. The storyline and 3D artwork are fantastic.
I wanted to ask you if I could post your comics translated.
I have already finished MS chapter 1 in German. Chapter 2 in progress.
If you don't mind, that's okay too. I'll translate them in any case, even if it's for my private pleasure.
I hope to read many more great comics from you in the future.

Wck3D are you going to create another comic?
''The case of Mrs. Smith'' will most likely be the last comic-type project that I make,I'll be shifting to a video format very soon
Hello genius
I have read your comics with enthusiasm, they are probably the best I have ever seen. And I've been reading erotic comics for almost 20 years. The storyline and 3D artwork are fantastic.
I wanted to ask you if I could post your comics translated.
I have already finished MS chapter 1 in German. Chapter 2 in progress.
If you don't mind, that's okay too. I'll translate them in any case, even if it's for my private pleasure.
I hope to read many more great comics from you in the future.
Thanks,I appreciate it.As for translation,I would prefer to leave them at english only,thanks

''Heartstrings attached''

ch1.jpg

Hi everyone, I'm excited to announce that Chapter 1 of ''Heartstrings attached'' will be released on April 30th. The runtime will be around 5 minutes. This chapter, along with the next two, will be available to everyone and will be posted on X(twitter) as well as Rule34video website.

Cheers

https://linktr.ee/wck3d

''Heartstrings attached''

View attachment 444337

Hi everyone, I'm excited to announce that Chapter 1 of ''Heartstrings attached'' will be released on April 30th. The runtime will be around 5 minutes. This chapter, along with the next two, will be available to everyone and will be posted on X(twitter) as well as Rule34video website.

Cheers

https://linktr.ee/wck3d
I hope it has the same quality as Jackerman

Back
Top Bottom