[ZettoR18] Tsumibukai yokubō | Sinful Lust and Pinups

I know people might hate me for this but, the Principal stuff was very distracting. And it felt different to the sneak peeks we've been getting. Maybe I built up my expectations a little too much for this chapter but it felt pretty mid, a couple extra points for Liz's sex scenes.
 
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing, guys!

So I liked this. I agree the Principal part was definitely distracting, even though I understand the idea behind the contrast where Lizana initiates the encounter with the janitor of her own volition and has the time of her life, while Cynthia has sex with the principal solely for money and doesn't enjoy it. That's fine, it's different from the norm, I just think maybe this wasn't necessary for this particular chapter.

I'm glad the janitor didn't turn out to be another scumbag and at first it felt kind of ooc for Lizana to ask him if his sick wife had a body like hers, but I loved the twist that she was testing him and only after seeing that he tried to resist her was when she decided to have sex with him. The disclaimer says some of the characters' personalities differ since it's non-canon anyway, but it's nice to see Lizana so daring and seductive like that, while being self-aware about pervs lusting after her who just to want to use her. This version of Lizana clearly knows her worth and I really liked that. And hey, she did reverse cowgirl too, not sure we've seen that position in a Zetto comic before.

Chun-Ji is hilarious, of course he'd fantasize about Lizana doing cosplay for him. lol We'll see if he gets to live out his fantasies in "Part 2", whenever that sees the light of day.

Overall while this isn't the perfect chapter mostly due to the Principal part, I still enjoyed it and felt it was worth the wait. I imagine the "Lizana's Adventure" chapters are going to be more like anthology series rather than following specific continuity like SL, Homeless or Daughter in Law.
 
Last edited:
It was a good chapter, but now we have a new problem. We have to wait more for each chapter because there's a new saga. I'm still have a doubts if Zetto really gonna do a sex scene whit Lizana and Yuki's friend after the problem he have whit Patreon. What i'm think come nexts is:
Oct- SL remake
Nov- Ranta's story
Dec- Homeless
Jan- Janitor's story
Feb- Gianna's story

It'll be awesom if Zetto release 2 different chapters in december like a xmas gift
 
Chyntia kinda hotter 🥰🥰🥰😘😘

imaginex-image-e4b81e65.png
 
Back
Top