Watevr
Around forty
Thanks for sharing. I really appreciate it.....
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Thanks for sharing. I really appreciate it.....
thanks man
Thanks you brother
Thank you so much
Thanks mate
It was a good chapter, but now we have a new problem. We have to wait more for each chapter because there's a new saga. I'm still have a doubts if Zetto really gonna do a sex scene whit Lizana and Yuki's friend after the problem he have whit Patreon. What i'm think come nexts is:
Oct- SL remake
Nov- Ranta's story
Dec- Homeless
Jan- Janitor's story
Feb- Gianna's story
It'll be awesom if Zetto release 2 different chapters in december like a xmas
It was a good chapter, but now we have a new problem. We have to wait more for each chapter because there's a new saga. I'm still have a doubts if Zetto really gonna do a sex scene whit Lizana and Yuki's friend after the problem he have whit Patreon. What i'm think come nexts is:
Oct- SL remake
Nov- Ranta's story
Dec- Homeless
Jan- Janitor's story
Feb- Gianna's story
It'll be awesom if Zetto release 2 different chapters in december like a xmas gift
Come on, release it soon *My Daughter Giana* I can't wait for itIt was a good chapter, but now we have a new problem. We have to wait more for each chapter because there's a new saga. I'm still have a doubts if Zetto really gonna do a sex scene whit Lizana and Yuki's friend after the problem he have whit Patreon. What i'm think come nexts is:
Oct- SL remake
Nov- Ranta's story
Dec- Homeless
Jan- Janitor's story
Feb- Gianna's story
It'll be awesom if Zetto release 2 different chapters in december like a xmas gift
Spent 2 hour trying to copy zettos style
2nd pic POV:Your boss and your wife sends you this
View attachment 3022894 View attachment 3022895
Not badSpent 2 hour trying to copy zettos style
2nd pic POV:Your boss and your wife sends you this
View attachment 3022894 View attachment 3022895