Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

README A little help for uploading images and comics: How to post in the right order and how to post a new thread

lamythefirst

Staff member
Founder
Many thanks to @Zoffifee for the little tutorial. (y)

1.: Click on "Attach files":

Attach files 1.jpg

2.: Select the numerically ordered files from your source:

Attach files 2.jpg

3.: Click on "Insert multiple...":

Attach files 3.jpg

4.: Click on "Select all":

Attach files 4.jpg

5.: Click on "Thumbnail":

Attach files 5.jpg

6.: Click on "Post reply":

Attach files 6.jpg

And that's all. ;)

I posted a tread about 2 weeks ago and have not received any reply, did I do something wrong?

Can I do the same in an IPhone?
How do I know if I have access to your forum?
If you are a member of the forum, you have access.

Is it possible to post a thread without images?
Yeah, no problem.

I posted a tread about 2 weeks ago and have not received any reply, did I do something wrong?
Your thread is perfectly fine. Unfortunately, no one can give you an anser to your request.

But why? Please explain it to me.
Obviously no one here in the forum owns the comics you are looking for and therefore no one can share it with you.

If you are a member of the forum, you have access.

Yeah, no problem.

Your thread is perfectly fine. Unfortunately, no one can give you an anser to your request.

Obviously no one here in the forum owns the comics you are looking for and therefore no one can share it with you.
But I have already seen many other similar requests in this forum that have been fulfilled, how do I do then?

But I have already seen many other similar requests in this forum that have been fulfilled, how do I do then?
You can renew your request every three weeks by replying to your own request with a "bump". This moves your request back to the top of the other requests. And maybe one day you'll find someone who has the comics and will share it with you.

That would be fine if it were for the fact that just putting "bump" could be considered spam, how do I do it? The best I could think of was to reply with the images of both comics to see if anyone has them.

That would be fine if it were for the fact that just putting "bump" could be considered spam, how do I do it? The best I could think of was to reply with the images of both comics to see if anyone has them.
Good idea. But if you do a "bump" every 14 days, it won't be considered spam. However, I hope you get a response to your request sooner.

Back
Top Bottom