Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

AI Based Section

Not ALL AI was responsible, but apparently there were CP images in the AI section. Truthfully, I find AI rather generic and uninspired, but it does have its followers. As long as it is separate from other forums, with careful monitoring ... I'm not opposed.

A.I is okay, but what I think, we should wait a bit , before starting A.I.content , this is new site , and there is lot of rooms to improved, so.let them first settle a bit , and after that we can think about it , A.I is a.very risky chapter, so we need more careful and for monitoring need man power too. This is new site , so let them first organise themselves then we will add A.I with proper monitoring

So, we now have discussion of established artists away from galleries of those artists? That's very counterintuitive i think. Also small fan-art including AI, have to be in the same category?

Hello All,

I have been asking about AI images directly to ALLPC and based on his reply currently there in no ETA set as to when this section will be active. I really appreicate the fact that O'jisan and a few others from F95Z are still discussing this and should continue to.

AllPC said:
No eta for AI. A few weeks at minimum. That includes all AI. No AI fan arts or comics.

This means this has not been banned but, I think they are taking their time setting up the infrastructure.

This means All AI, fan arts or comics will take time before they will be allowed to post.

As I have suggested, please make AI it's own section sperate from other images, have 1-2 Mod it and put right in the beginning what is allowed and what is not.

Hello All,

I have been asking about AI images directly to ALLPC and based on his reply currently there in no ETA set as to when this section will be active. I really appreicate the fact that O'jisan and a few others from F95Z are still discussing this and should continue to.

This means this has not been banned but, I think they are taking their time setting up the infrastructure.

This means All AI, fan arts or comics will take time before they will be allowed to post.

As I have suggested, please make AI it's own section sperate from other images, have 1-2 Mod it and put right in the beginning what is allowed and what is not.
I dont see any fan art here at all.

If it is in terms of AI fan art, then you will have to wait, will take time with the AI stuff, so will make sure to tell them only comics and stories.

Thank you again.
I was making HS2 renders back on 8muses, nothing good enough to be called art tbf. There also were threads with people who draw, render on daz and made gif captions. As of now there is nothing like this, and I also don't understand where to post it, since "discussion and fanart now have discussions about pro-artists works.

We are gonna make some changes to discussion and fan arts forums soon.

I am looking forward to an AI and deepfake section. But I understand the dangers these can pose to the forum.

I am an admin of a Facebook group. Certain members there are flagged, and we have to approve their posts first. Maybe AI could be submitted to moderator here for approval before it is released for posting?

I was making AI illustrations of Fictionmania, Sandy Thomas and Joesixpack stories, and careful to avoid any images of characters under 18. Fingers crossed I’ll be able to post those up again.

I was making AI illustrations of Fictionmania, Sandy Thomas and Joesixpack stories, and careful to avoid any images of characters under 18. Fingers crossed I’ll be able to post those up again.
your avatar is gorgeous!

Hi, I would like to ask maybe who knows decent sites with AI works? but at the moment I know about DeviantArt (it loads with problems), Artstation, and Civitai (this site is controversial because there is "uncertainty" ;))) But everything should look as decent as possible ;)));)🫠:)

Last edited:
Risky. Very risky for now.
Maybe in a few weeks when everything has settled down, users are back, and new mods have been found.
I don't like AI content but I can understand how appealing it can be, it'll just require a strict policy, the kind of F95, to avoid the spamming that happened in the old 8muses.
Why not? It is enough to block risky content and impose restrictions. And who needs to get comfortable on the Dark Internet , by the way , there are also problems there now , they write on the forums that they have closed a lot of file sharing sites , so there are some problems everywhere . I hope there will be fewer of them here.

Hello all, I used to be 'Jazzy' on8muse... Now here as 'William1002' (And not allowed to post my own Ai creations... Yet.)
(But my avatar is an Ai creation... So far not been banned for that... Yet..!)

Hello all, I used to be 'Jazzy' on8muse... Now here as 'William1002' (And not allowed to post my own Ai creations... Yet.)
(But my avatar is an Ai creation... So far not been banned for that... Yet..!)
hi William 1002, did you not like my suggestion to make your nickname as JazzyWilliam? It would be very unifying to have memories by old places! I was on8muse under this nickname;)))And there's still a problem with AI, that's for sure

hi William 1002, did you not like my suggestion to make your nickname as JazzyWilliam? It would be very unifying to have memories by old places! I was on8muse under this nickname;)))And there's still a problem with AI, that's for sure
I liked the idea but since I am now using 'William1002' on other sites I decided to just stick with the one name across all sites... thanks for the idea... QQQ.

People were using AI to spam the old site, and it was giving the mods there a headache. The mods got overwhelmed quickly, and I don't think it would be a good idea to repeat that mistake.

Back
Top Bottom