Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

AI in the random images on front page

ank

This isn't a problem or even a suggestion, but I wasn't sure where to post this question. I haven't noticed any AI pictures on the front page's random images, and I was curious to know if they've been included (I know a lot of people don't like AI so I would understand if they weren't included). I also know that there are about 24 times more threads for traditional art compared to AI at the moment, so it wouldn't surprise me either if I just never happened to see AI there because of the very low ratio of content compared to traditional art. Has anyone seen any AI on the front page?

Mind I'm not suggesting it be added or anything like that, I'm just curious.

This isn't a problem or even a suggestion, but I wasn't sure where to post this question. I haven't noticed any AI pictures on the front page's random images, and I was curious to know if they've been included (I know a lot of people don't like AI so I would understand if they weren't included). I also know that there are about 24 times more threads for traditional art compared to AI at the moment, so it wouldn't surprise me either if I just never happened to see AI there because of the very low ratio of content compared to traditional art. Has anyone seen any AI on the front page?

Mind I'm not suggesting it be added or anything like that, I'm just curious.

I have noticed that, too... :)(y)

I just saw one in the random images on the front page! They are included in the selection pool. Good to know!

Back
Top Bottom