Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[AndreaTG or Andrea Sanchez] Comics

Annie just let out the last of her former self and both Annies become one and kiss Daniel passionately, after tonight RIP John, there is only one Annie left.
Mike will never show up, he has new priorities.

Did I miss something or will Daniel find something he is not expecting to find down there?

OMG watching Annie lose all inhibitions as she experiences the guilty pleasures of Daniel biting the nipples on her oversized melons, his tongue wrapped around hers as they passionately kiss, his rock hard member rubbing against her dicklette in chastity, and sucking on this thumb like it was his cock is almost too much to bare. Something is going to have to give or Daniel will realize the little surprise in Annie's panties. Perhaps the lights go out and Daniel fucks Annie's ass.

The memory of John lamenting Daniel playing with a girly doll as a child is prophetic given that Annie has now become that same effeminate doll but in this case to fulfill her owners most carnal of desires.

I agree Mike may now be too preoccupied with Kelly to follow up with Daniel and Annie but that remains to be seen. Mike earlier told Annie he would not expose her identity if she did what he said but it seems that is exactly what he was planning to do to embarrass Daniel and his slut-dad. Time will tell.

Can't wait for next update. It should be epic.

Last edited:
Chapter 32.1 of Man of House will be epic. Here is the teaser from fansly

[MAN OF HOUSE - CHAPTER 32.1]
Hello my beauties, it's me again, and I bring you a new chapter of “Man of House”.
This time, Annie does what she does best... I guess you already know what I'm talking about...
As always, I hope you enjoy it 💜 💜 💜

Wow! Annie is naïve enough to believe Mike, she dug her own grave. Maybe someone will show up and "save" her from this nightmare night.
Daniel should be very proud of his girlfriend who gave him the blowjob of his life and right after, shouting those magic words desperately he can't let her down and taste her ass and show her that he is man enough.

Back
Top Bottom