Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Saw this posted elsewhere. Not sure if it'll work.I'd be happy to buy it and post but the ePubor process I used to use is broken for now. Unless somebody has a solution to suggest.
Yeah, they changed something around the 1st of May.I'd be happy to buy it and post but the ePubor process I used to use is broken for now. Unless somebody has a solution to suggest.
Sounds great - thank youGotta say this one is pretty much a cuckold harlequin romance novel or something. Great setup but no punchline. Aside from our hero jerking himself off in the shower a couple of times there's almost no explicit sex that lasts longer than a couple of sentences. Could well have a great second book I suppose. Very well written as you'd expect, but not exactly jerk off material...
View attachment 1513101
Awesome. Thanks for that. That's my holiday reading sorted.
Gotta say this one is pretty much a cuckold harlequin romance novel or something. Great setup but no punchline. Aside from our hero jerking himself off in the shower a couple of times there's almost no explicit sex that lasts longer than a couple of sentences. Could well have a great second book I suppose. Very well written as you'd expect, but not exactly jerk off material...
View attachment 1513101
That's brilliant..thanks so much
The latest version of epubor now works with Kindle for PC 2.7.1.I'd be happy to buy it and post but the ePubor process I used to use is broken for now. Unless somebody has a solution to suggest.
Part one and two.Anyone has the twinning series?