Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Yup. They sure did. And all I asked for was a good and fair ending for once. Wow.Did... did our critiques get deleted?
Finally!!!bela has a shop now bela04shop.com
Fingers crossed as some of Keyser's stories don't work/open.any chance the google drive gets refreshed ?
It's all fiction, No real child was used in the making of said content. Tbh, I'm not particularly turned on by the child characters, I'm more turned on by the rapid growth into adult parts.Can someone comment about the legality of the content in this thread? I enjoy the mystical and magical side of the stories but less so the depiction of underaged characters. Moreover, as far as I understand, storing and sharing such content is a criminal offense in many countries, including the USA. Consequently, after noticing underaged characters I deleted everything from my machine. Am I overreacting?
what google drive?any chance the google drive gets refreshed ?