[Bela04] Collection

Attachments

Can someone comment about the legality of the content in this thread? I enjoy the mystical and magical side of the stories but less so the depiction of underaged characters. Moreover, as far as I understand, storing and sharing such content is a criminal offense in many countries, including the USA. Consequently, after noticing underaged characters I deleted everything from my machine. Am I overreacting?
 
Would anyone happen to have Bela's latest AI videos? Specifically:

AI video - "Do you wanna touch them?"​

RolePlay AP Vid
​

 
Can someone comment about the legality of the content in this thread? I enjoy the mystical and magical side of the stories but less so the depiction of underaged characters. Moreover, as far as I understand, storing and sharing such content is a criminal offense in many countries, including the USA. Consequently, after noticing underaged characters I deleted everything from my machine. Am I overreacting?
It's all fiction, No real child was used in the making of said content. Tbh, I'm not particularly turned on by the child characters, I'm more turned on by the rapid growth into adult parts.

I totally understand your hesitant to store this kind of content on your computer, I've felt that many times. But the end of the day it's all just 3rd stop motion art. There are worse ones with rape and other awful stuff out there but, AP or AR is usually one of the cleanist type fetishs out there as long your not one of those sick people wearing diapers...
 
Thank you for sharing your take on this. However, I'm afraid that it is a bit more complicated than "No real child" and "it's all just 3rd stop motion art". The (US) law relates to depicting minors but does not distinguish between real or fictional. In fact, (from my quick search) people have been incarcerated based on fictional (manga) content which depicted minors.
 
Back
Top