Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

Blackadder Discussion Thread

I would say Blackadder's fall off needs to be studied, but he doesn't deserve any more attention than that
Wish he at least put up wip of upcoming stuff.
Or make pinups every now and then of girls in different outfits and poses like literally all artists do.
Polls shouldnt really be a thing with him since Gisela would always win lol.

But damn wish he still did those special pics for Oktoberfest, those were always hot.

Or make pinups every now and then of girls in different outfits and poses like literally all artists do.

But damn wish he still did those special pics for Oktoberfest, those were always hot.
Even switching up the hairstyles for every few sets could do wonders. Tia with long curly hair, Gisela with a long braid, Megan with longer free flowing hair, for examples. Can't imagine Miriam in any other hairstyle, though lol

I wish he'd make a twitter and post pinups, would love to see that. I remember there was a twitter account at one point in time, was that run by BA? He's got such good models that if BA was to start posting on twitter or any other site like Slushe, DeviantArt he'd get so much more attention to his sets. I'd love to be able to use BA's models

Last edited:
I wish he'd make a twitter and post pinups, would love to see that. I remember there was a twitter account at one point in time, was that run by BA? He's got such good models that if BA was to start posting on twitter or any other site like Slushe, DeviantArt he'd get so much more attention to his sets. I love to be able to use BA's models
I know there was a fan account on twitter advertising for him there. On instagram too but they got shut down.

I wish he'd make a twitter and post pinups, would love to see that. I remember there was a twitter account at one point in time, was that run by BA? He's got such good models that if BA was to start posting on twitter or any other site like Slushe, DeviantArt he'd get so much more attention to his sets. I love to be able to use BA's models
True Miriams hair is pretty integral to her character, but I want some hot pinups and stuff.
Like come on, we need something to fill the void between sets.
I would commission a pic of Miriam for the background but I couldnt even if they were still open.

True Miriams hair is pretty integral to her character, but I want some hot pinups and stuff.
Like come on, we need something to fill the void between sets.
I would commission a pic of Miriam for the background but I couldnt even if they were still open.
Has anyone emailed BA asking him to make pinups before?

Probably? But its I doubt he would respond or agree.

Honestly im thinking of commisioning a pic of Katya from you once I get my pay.
If they are still open.
Shame, think it'd be good if BA started doing pinups.

Yes I am, Katya can't wait to see what you have planned for her :D

Back
Top Bottom