Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

Blackadder Discussion Thread

Next BA Set Expectation

• Gisela

• Tia

• Skyla

• Megan

• Renata

• Jane

Results are only viewable after voting.
Say has BA ever posted the girls measurements? I know he posted some of their ages and height. If not has anyone else taken a guess?
Also could anyone tell me what color the girls eyes are? I'm color blind and any help would be helpful.

Last edited:
Miriam14_46.jpg
Hahah i like to see Gisela look at Tia and Tia looking at Miriam while she is make a titfuck :-D ..interessting is what they thinking Gisela and Tia at the Window?

my only problem with the more monstery models is theres never any nipple play going on

Mine is Tia and Megan, because they have a great Body the Sets are amazing (Tia and Malukke Add On was too short :-( ) , her cute faces after fucking or her faces say "fuck me"
That was a good set. Really wish BA would make add-on sets again. That set deserved more scenes. There were a lot of good scenes, angles, and positions! Dixie was another good mini set but it doesn't need an add-on. Some mini sets do tho!

Tia 06 was good too even tho someone thought it was trash, leaked it the day after BA released it, and then we saw BA take a 4-month hiatus. I'm so glad nobody does that anymore. That opinion & stupid leak nearly led to BA retiring 🤬

I'd love to see more of his girls dressed as nuns. The old set with Gisela & Sarah was great. Think about it. No men, just Nuns with needs.. and then a futa comes along and is exposed. Do the nuns give into carnal pleasure 😍

BTW, BA website is going thru migration hence it not being available at timed.

Last edited:
That was a good set. Really wish BA would make add-on sets again. That set deserved more scenes. There were a lot of good scenes, angles, and positions! Dixie was another good mini set but it doesn't need an add-on. Some mini sets do tho!

Tia 06 was good too even tho someone thought it was trash, leaked it the day after BA released it, and then we saw BA take a 4-month hiatus. I'm so glad nobody does that anymore. That opinion & stupid leak nearly led to BA retiring 🤬

I'd love to see more of his girls dressed as nuns. The old set with Gisela & Sarah was great. Think about it. No men, just Nuns with needs.. and then a futa comes along and is exposed. Do the nuns give into carnal pleasure 😍

BTW, BA website is going thru migration hence it not being available at timed.
I'm not a fan with Solo Add-On Sets from BA or Short Sets , because the waste of time and too short for me :-( . I like full Sets with Adventure or its a really Add On Set from Adventure than its okay :) . Let see what BA do it with the Girls special with Tia and Megan

Back
Top Bottom