Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

Blackadder Discussion Thread

Next BA Set Expectation

• Gisela

• Tia

• Skyla

• Megan

• Renata

• Jane

Results are only viewable after voting.
8ph4kx.jpg

Not even the Akron Hammer can escape the block hammer from BA per RapTV

Yes Miriam Bru and Fatbastard. I always thought that Miriam 07 with fat bastard should of been a big set.
This set is really amazing. He gives some potion to Miriam and she is willing to take his giant dick inside her. I love her face in this set
1715256558229.png
Particularly this Expression as she is enjoying the Breast Sucking.

Has there even been a set where the girl and monster 69 each other?
There first scenes that came to my mind are "After midnight" and "The golden snake" as well as Dixie 1 (she really needs a set with Megan)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240510-234529.png
    Screenshot_20240510-234529.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20240510-235203.png
    Screenshot_20240510-235203.png
    4.2 MB · Views: 2
  • Screenshot_20240510-235433.png
    Screenshot_20240510-235433.png
    3.5 MB · Views: 1
There first scenes that came to my mind are "After midnight" and "The golden snake" as well as Dixie 1 (she really needs a set with Megan)
Thanks for looking. I would for sure thought that this position would show up more in sets with consensual sex, because 69 is probably the most cooperative position imo

Last edited:
Was going thru pictures recently posted here and noticed how inconsistent BA is with Gisela. Sometimes her tits are MASSIVE. She's got big ones for sure but look at page 40. I love how she looks in Trip to Egypt 2 and with Fat Bastard, Maluke, and The Count.. Even her hips & legs are thicker. Anyone else notice that?

I'd be a much bigger fan of her if she looked like that more often. She looks amazing like that 😍

Anyways, I would love to see Megan and Jane TOGETHER with Alien 8 🙌🏽

Was going thru pictures recently posted here and noticed how inconsistent BA is with Gisela. Sometimes her tits are MASSIVE. She's got big ones for sure but look at page 40. I love how she looks in Trip to Egypt 2 and with Fat Bastard, Maluke, and The Count.. Even her hips & legs are thicker. Anyone else notice that?

I'd be a much bigger fan of her if she looked like that more often. She looks amazing like that 😍

Anyways, I would love to see Megan and Jane TOGETHER with Alien 8 🙌🏽
Yeah it looked like she got nerfed or something. I don't know exactly when but could it be he nerfed her around the time he was gonna debut Tia in UTC?

Yeah it looked like she got nerfed or something. I don't know exactly when but could it be he nerfed her around the time he was gonna debut Tia in UTC?
I was thinking the same but also noticed she still looks like that after Tia but mostly only when she has clothes on. BA released Gisela 06 Bonus Pictures where she is in bra & panties and she def has more curves.
images (1).jpeg

Then in Gisela 08, when she is in clothes, she is more voluptuous.
Gisela008_02.jpg

Gisela008_06.jpg

And in Gisela 15 when she still has her top on, she has that same figure.
images (4).jpeg

It almost seems as soon as she is naked, she gets slimmer. Just an observation while we wait for Blackadder's resurrection. Lol.

Last edited:
I was thinking the same but also noticed she still looks like that after Tia but mostly only when she has clothes on. BA released Gisela 06 Bonus Pictures where she is in bra & panties and she def has more curves.
View attachment 496018
Then in Gisela 08, when she is in clothes, she is more voluptuous.
View attachment 496771
View attachment 496769
And in Gisela 15 when she still has her top on, she has that same figure.
View attachment 496752

It almost seems as soon as she is naked, she gets slimmer. Just an observation while we wait for Blackadder's resurrection. Lol.
It just the cloths pushing up her tits, giving them a rounder, fuller look. Like a push up bra, really.

Back
Top Bottom