Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

Blackadder Discussion Thread

Next BA Set Expectation

• Gisela

• Tia

• Megan

• Miriam

• Renata

• Jane

Results are only viewable after voting.
Anna is the Milf of the bunch but not the best looking. And I'm not complaining it will be an interesting set when it gets shared in the next month or so.

Last edited:
So what are the general impressions on the new set and more importantly Anna?
About the looks and quality of the set.

As Kathuthefilthygoblin mentioned she definetly gives off milf vibes and its good to see Bru to test her out.

And if anyone still has the ability to buy sets and has it what are your thoughts about it?

Also do yall think she will actually be added to the character list or will she end up like Renata and Jane?

Attachments

• Renata.jpg
    Renata.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 4
  • Anna.jpg
    Anna.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 4
So what are the general impressions on the new set and more importantly Anna?
About the looks and quality of the set.

As Kathuthefilthygoblin mentioned she definetly gives off milf vibes and its good to see Bru to test her out.

And if anyone still has the ability to buy sets and has it what are your thoughts about it?

Also do yall think she will actually be added to the character list or will she end up like Renata and Jane?
Anna looks like Stacy's mother

The new set is very decent in my opinion. Good poses some foreplay but felt kind of short which is weird given that it has more pictures than regular sets. It's nothing new or crazy (like Tia09) but defintely worth checking out if you can

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240717-102511.png
    Screenshot_20240717-102511.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 3
The new set is very decent in my opinion. Good poses some foreplay but felt kind of short which is weird given that it has more pictures than regular sets. It's nothing new or crazy (like Tia09) but defintely worth checking out if you can
Very nice, thanks for giving an opinion from a buyer. Good to know we arent all banned too. 😝

The set is pretty good, I'd say. The posses are nice, and Bru certainly was more entertaining than the Goblin from Skyla's set. Anna is also great and expressive, and it's nice to have a slightly different (MILF vibes as you've pointed out) type of character. The ending is also quite funny.
1721206014671.png

She reminds me a lot of some older BA model, like a background character, or someone I just can't remember right now. I'm thinking she could be Stella and Stacy's mother. I was going to share the last arc of the storyline, but with that idea in mind, I'm going to do some adjustments to include this set in it!

The set is pretty good, I'd say. The posses are nice, and Bru certainly was more entertaining than the Goblin from Skyla's set. Anna is also great and expressive, and it's nice to have a slightly different (MILF vibes as you've pointed out) type of character. The ending is also quite funny.

She reminds me a lot of some older BA model, like a background character, or someone I just can't remember right now. I'm thinking she could be Stella and Stacy's mother. I was going to share the last arc of the storyline, but with that idea in mind, I'm going to do some adjustments to include this set in it!
Stacy's mom, she's got it going on.
But we dont have Stacy anymore.
Aint that a kicker.

Okay, it's time! Time to share the final arc of this crazy storyline I made up. Now, we know that our girls ended up severely affected by The Devil's Island, right? So much time facing monsters, getting corrupted by them in one way or the other, and now having been prey to demons and Lucifer himself. By this point, I think it's understandable that they try to find some divine help and solace. But things won't end well for...

8.- The Nuns

Some girls decide to become nuns at the convent where Candy sealed The Vamp relics, hoping its magic will heal them. Pam sneaks in occasionally to have some fun. Sara fails her vows because of Gisela and leaves. Vanessa returns to her older self and becomes Dabria. Monsters start imprisoning nuns. Gisela is captured while trying to escape with magical relics. Lexi tries to steal the artefacts at the worst time. Skyla manages to rescue the main cast, but some girls remain in the dungeons forever.
  1. Pam sneaks inside the convent from time to time to visit the girls. People start noticing this and think that the dickgirl breaking the nuns' vows is Sara. Sara is reprimanded by Gisela, and in the process both fall to their lust. Gisela keeps her affair with Sara until the dickgirl decides to leave the place, meeting Pam in the process.
  2. Meanwhile, Vanessa has been visited by a ghoul and is slowly returning to her dominatrix ways with some nuns. She grows in size as she gets more corrupted. Gisela notices this growth and the slow fall to depravity of the convent (and she’s partially to blame). Thus, Vanessa finally becomes Dabria, as monsters start invading the place.
  3. Kira sees Vanessa right after having become Dabria, but the ghoul responsible catches her. DeSoul arrives to the convent with several more monsters. The nuns start to get captured and sent to the dungeons, supervised by Bobo. Ashley reveals to a Mullin that Gisela is trying to recover some relics before escaping.
  4. Skyla visits Jake’s Photoshoot to get help from Stella, but Pam explains to her that Stella away, trying to both recover Stacy from Lucifer, and wanting revenge on Bru for having visited her mother Anna. Miriam isn’t reachable either, but there’s another rogue that frequents the photoshoot, Lexi, who could help if she can get a hand on some treasure from the convent. She’ll join Skyla’s team after some Halloween partying.
  5. In the night of Halloween, Vladimir visits both Lexi and Skyla, biting them and cursing them to fail their quest. Gisela is caught by DeSoul and sent to Dabria. Meanwhile, Skyla’s team sneak in the convent. Lexi awakens The Count (just a zombie for now), Tia is waiting for Robbus but Maluke catches her, finally breaking her. She’s sent to the dungeons, where Kira is already broken in by Bobo.
  6. Jane is alone and not skilled for the mission, falling easily to Robbus and sent to the dungeons. The Goshas trick her before Bobo takes her back. Skyla is betrayed by a Gosha, too, and Lexi gets captured when finding the fake Vamp’s Ashes. One of them finds Fawn, a magical protector of the convent, twisted by corruption and lust. With her and the relics Gisela tried to save, DeSoul summons Melody, the spirit guardian of the place, bound to the monsters' whims.
  7. The different girls end up in Bobo’s dungeon, and Skyla is sent to be Metis (former Candy) personal toy. Melody becomes Amber in Gisela’s dreams, where she and Vladimir work together to finally break the adventuress, manipulating her memories, feelings and corruption. Dabria takes her to a fully recovered The Count.
  8. The End (for now?).

8.- The Nuns Diagram.jpg

Some extra notes:
  • Yes, it's a bad end story! I think it comes to no one's surprise, right? There's always a chance that things turn out for the better, and I'd like that to be the case. But that'll depend on future BA releases.
  • In the first part of the story, where Vanessa is growing in corruption (and size), I've put some quite old renders of random girls in lingerie or BDSM situations. These would be random nuns Vanessa is seducing. Sara + Pam is also quite an old render and can look weird amidst the more polished ones, but it helped with the narrative. And I also think it's a fun touch as this is the final arc and recovers some old stuff more fitting in style to the first arc.
  • The very, very recent Anna 01 + Bru fits here quite nicely, as it explains why Stella is not present in the story. Anna is Stella and Stacy's mother, and the family house is revealed to the monsters by the broken and corrupted Stacy. Bru visits Anna to divert Stella's attention away from the convent, as Stella will want vengeance on him and also to try to get Stacy back.
  • Lexi's existence is justified through Skyla's desperate need for help in sneaking into the convent, as Jane has always been on the back line. Pam won't help, Stella is off on her own mission, and Miriam doesn't want to get involved either (she's had enough, and is sort of traumatized even if she would deny it). Lexi worked with Miriam as a stripper, and now has done some photo shoots at Jake's. She's a greedy rogue that can be convinced to join Skyla if she can get her hands on some treasure. Lexi accepts to join, but not before Halloween and some partying.
  • That may be a bit weird, but it's the best way I found to explain the Halloween sets. Those sets would be the night after the party, where both Lexi and Skyla are visited by Vladimir. Vladimir has always had more power than he's shown, and now reveals it as he and his son bite the girls. This bite seals their fates to become slaves to the monsters, one way or the other.
    • Vladimir is a vampire just as The Count, who has been sealed in the Convent for a long time. This is Vladimir's way of trying to help free an old ally.
  • The relic Gisela tries to save before fleeing is the Ruby of Melody, the thing that keeps the magical aura around the convent and what allowed it to keep The Count dead, as well as the Vamp's Ashes in check. DeSoul finds Gisela and leaves her there to be retrieved by Dabria, and is even visited by The Count's zombie form.
  • By this point, Tia is completely infatuated by Robbus, even if she's in complete denial and thinking she's in control of herself. She goes to the bath to clean herself and wait for Robbus to get away from the place, but he sends Maluke instead. Being told just how much she's behaving like her twin sister, long fallen prey to the monsters, Tia finally breaks.
  • In Lexi 001, Lexi finds a decoy instead of the real Vamp's Ashes, and is captured. One of the monsters go to meet the Fawn, who's a magic fairy, protector of the convent (or something like that).
    • The corruption affects Fawn deeply, making her fall to lust. With her help and the Ruby, DeSoul can summon Melody in the flesh, the guardian spirit of the place, but now corrupted. Knowing that Gisela is the strongest girl of the bunch, and pretty much the nemesis of the monsters, Melody will enter her dreams as Amber, to corrupt and break her further. Vladimir will seal the deal with a bite.
  • Skyla is given to Metis, as she was one of Candy's recruits, and Candy has been corrupted into Metis. Meanwhile, the girls get sent to Bobo's dungeon.
    • In the last image of Lexi 002 (where there are several hands reaching out from the cells), the girls there are: Kira, Tia, Jane and Gisela, each one in different degrees of being mind-broken.
  • The Count recovers his full strength, thanks to the goblet DeSoul has been using to create monsters, the protective aura of the convent corrupted, and his daughter's (Vamp) ashes. Because Gisela was the leader of the girls, and she's been finally completely corrupted, she's taken to him.
  • This way, the girls in the convent have completely fallen to the monsters and their corruption. Outside of it, other characters have moved on, trying to have more normal lives. The story ends like this for now, but who knows how it may change in the future...

All in all, this arc may have the most convoluted plot of them all, having quite a lot of tangents, magical stuff, some far-fetched stuff... If anything, it just shows that I've lost my mind and self-respect for putting so much thought and time in making this whole storyline.

I hope you've enjoyed it! A full story that puts together (almost) everything BA has released over the years, in a sort of cohesive narrative!

Okay, it's time! Time to share the final arc of this crazy storyline I made up. Now, we know that our girls ended up severely affected by The Devil's Island, right? So much time facing monsters, getting corrupted by them in one way or the other, and now having been prey to demons and Lucifer himself. By this point, I think it's understandable that they try to find some divine help and solace. But things won't end well for...

8.- The Nuns

Some girls decide to become nuns at the convent where Candy sealed The Vamp relics, hoping its magic will heal them. Pam sneaks in occasionally to have some fun. Sara fails her vows because of Gisela and leaves. Vanessa returns to her older self and becomes Dabria. Monsters start imprisoning nuns. Gisela is captured while trying to escape with magical relics. Lexi tries to steal the artefacts at the worst time. Skyla manages to rescue the main cast, but some girls remain in the dungeons forever.
  1. Pam sneaks inside the convent from time to time to visit the girls. People start noticing this and think that the dickgirl breaking the nuns' vows is Sara. Sara is reprimanded by Gisela, and in the process both fall to their lust. Gisela keeps her affair with Sara until the dickgirl decides to leave the place, meeting Pam in the process.
  2. Meanwhile, Vanessa has been visited by a ghoul and is slowly returning to her dominatrix ways with some nuns. She grows in size as she gets more corrupted. Gisela notices this growth and the slow fall to depravity of the convent (and she’s partially to blame). Thus, Vanessa finally becomes Dabria, as monsters start invading the place.
  3. Kira sees Vanessa right after having become Dabria, but the ghoul responsible catches her. DeSoul arrives to the convent with several more monsters. The nuns start to get captured and sent to the dungeons, supervised by Bobo. Ashley reveals to a Mullin that Gisela is trying to recover some relics before escaping.
  4. Skyla visits Jake’s Photoshoot to get help from Stella, but Pam explains to her that Stella away, trying to both recover Stacy from Lucifer, and wanting revenge on Bru for having visited her mother Anna. Miriam isn’t reachable either, but there’s another rogue that frequents the photoshoot, Lexi, who could help if she can get a hand on some treasure from the convent. She’ll join Skyla’s team after some Halloween partying.
  5. In the night of Halloween, Vladimir visits both Lexi and Skyla, biting them and cursing them to fail their quest. Gisela is caught by DeSoul and sent to Dabria. Meanwhile, Skyla’s team sneak in the convent. Lexi awakens The Count (just a zombie for now), Tia is waiting for Robbus but Maluke catches her, finally breaking her. She’s sent to the dungeons, where Kira is already broken in by Bobo.
  6. Jane is alone and not skilled for the mission, falling easily to Robbus and sent to the dungeons. The Goshas trick her before Bobo takes her back. Skyla is betrayed by a Gosha, too, and Lexi gets captured when finding the fake Vamp’s Ashes. One of them finds Fawn, a magical protector of the convent, twisted by corruption and lust. With her and the relics Gisela tried to save, DeSoul summons Melody, the spirit guardian of the place, bound to the monsters' whims.
  7. The different girls end up in Bobo’s dungeon, and Skyla is sent to be Metis (former Candy) personal toy. Melody becomes Amber in Gisela’s dreams, where she and Vladimir work together to finally break the adventuress, manipulating her memories, feelings and corruption. Dabria takes her to a fully recovered The Count.
  8. The End (for now?).

View attachment 659535

Some extra notes:
  • Yes, it's a bad end story! I think it comes to no one's surprise, right? There's always a chance that things turn out for the better, and I'd like that to be the case. But that'll depend on future BA releases.
  • In the first part of the story, where Vanessa is growing in corruption (and size), I've put some quite old renders of random girls in lingerie or BDSM situations. These would be random nuns Vanessa is seducing. Sara + Pam is also quite an old render and can look weird amidst the more polished ones, but it helped with the narrative. And I also think it's a fun touch as this is the final arc and recovers some old stuff more fitting in style to the first arc.
  • The very, very recent Anna 01 + Bru fits here quite nicely, as it explains why Stella is not present in the story. Anna is Stella and Stacy's mother, and the family house is revealed to the monsters by the broken and corrupted Stacy. Bru visits Anna to divert Stella's attention away from the convent, as Stella will want vengeance on him and also to try to get Stacy back.
  • Lexi's existence is justified through Skyla's desperate need for help in sneaking into the convent, as Jane has always been on the back line. Pam won't help, Stella is off on her own mission, and Miriam doesn't want to get involved either (she's had enough, and is sort of traumatized even if she would deny it). Lexi worked with Miriam as a stripper, and now has done some photo shoots at Jake's. She's a greedy rogue that can be convinced to join Skyla if she can get her hands on some treasure. Lexi accepts to join, but not before Halloween and some partying.
  • That may be a bit weird, but it's the best way I found to explain the Halloween sets. Those sets would be the night after the party, where both Lexi and Skyla are visited by Vladimir. Vladimir has always had more power than he's shown, and now reveals it as he and his son bite the girls. This bite seals their fates to become slaves to the monsters, one way or the other.
    • Vladimir is a vampire just as The Count, who has been sealed in the Convent for a long time. This is Vladimir's way of trying to help free an old ally.
  • The relic Gisela tries to save before fleeing is the Ruby of Melody, the thing that keeps the magical aura around the convent and what allowed it to keep The Count dead, as well as the Vamp's Ashes in check. DeSoul finds Gisela and leaves her there to be retrieved by Dabria, and is even visited by The Count's zombie form.
  • By this point, Tia is completely infatuated by Robbus, even if she's in complete denial and thinking she's in control of herself. She goes to the bath to clean herself and wait for Robbus to get away from the place, but he sends Maluke instead. Being told just how much she's behaving like her twin sister, long fallen prey to the monsters, Tia finally breaks.
  • In Lexi 001, Lexi finds a decoy instead of the real Vamp's Ashes, and is captured. One of the monsters go to meet the Fawn, who's a magic fairy, protector of the convent (or something like that).
    • The corruption affects Fawn deeply, making her fall to lust. With her help and the Ruby, DeSoul can summon Melody in the flesh, the guardian spirit of the place, but now corrupted. Knowing that Gisela is the strongest girl of the bunch, and pretty much the nemesis of the monsters, Melody will enter her dreams as Amber, to corrupt and break her further. Vladimir will seal the deal with a bite.
  • Skyla is given to Metis, as she was one of Candy's recruits, and Candy has been corrupted into Metis. Meanwhile, the girls get sent to Bobo's dungeon.
    • In the last image of Lexi 002 (where there are several hands reaching out from the cells), the girls there are: Kira, Tia, Jane and Gisela, each one in different degrees of being mind-broken.
  • The Count recovers his full strength, thanks to the goblet DeSoul has been using to create monsters, the protective aura of the convent corrupted, and his daughter's (Vamp) ashes. Because Gisela was the leader of the girls, and she's been finally completely corrupted, she's taken to him.
  • This way, the girls in the convent have completely fallen to the monsters and their corruption. Outside of it, other characters have moved on, trying to have more normal lives. The story ends like this for now, but who knows how it may change in the future...

All in all, this arc may have the most convoluted plot of them all, having quite a lot of tangents, magical stuff, some far-fetched stuff... If anything, it just shows that I've lost my mind and self-respect for putting so much thought and time in making this whole storyline.

I hope you've enjoyed it! A full story that puts together (almost) everything BA has released over the years, in a sort of cohesive narrative!
This whole timeline was great. Thanks for taking the time to try and make an order of things.
Damn fine work

Now that I've shared all the storyline, I'm aware that they're quite lengthy posts and are just difficult to read or find around this discussion threat. So I'm making a summarized post here, with links to the extended explanations for your convenience. I'll also share the better quality versions of the diagrams here.

The idea: To put as much of BA's work into one coherent and cohesive story, developing the world and characters through different arcs and plots.

The problem: By the nature of BA's sets, and this being unofficial and made up, sometimes you'll need a good dose of suspension of disbelief, or just to go with the flow. Some connections can be far-fetched, or justified by explanations offscreen. There's also a good amount of world building that I simply could not write in my posts because then they would be far too long. Also, everything is WIP and could be rearranged or reinterpreted, depending on brainstorming and BA's new releases.

The project: My idea wasn't to just put everything in fancy diagrams and text. I'd like to make full comics of all of this, with dialogues, proper expositions, etc. But I can't promise I'll actually commit to that.

The story: I've shared the different story arcs with the plot points and expanded notes already, so I'll link them in this post (click on the titles below to go to each post), and share the diagrams with better quality. You can find the same plot points in every diagram, too.

*P.S.: I've added Skyla 07 in arc 3 - The Misadventures of an Adventuress. I feel like the set is pretty standalone and is a simple story of looking for treasure -> getting attacked by a monster, so it serves as a good first adventure of Skyla as an official adventuress.

From here on, it's just a matter of updating these diagrams and story lines with whatever BA comes up next. We'll see how new image sets might change the story as a whole or in just some parts, adding to it, or making me reinterpret some aspects of it.

In any case, I'm glad to have shared this personal crazy project, and I hope you've found it at least entertaining or interesting. I'll keep sharing any new advancements, or answering any questions about this madness!

This whole timeline was great. Thanks for taking the time to try and make an order of things.
Damn fine work
Thank you! To this day, I still don't know why I started this project, or how I've found the courage to keep working on it. I guess it's been a really entertaining world building project for me, like putting together some pieces of a puzzle, roughly shaped to match.... more or less. Sometimes, I just wish I hadn't found BA ten years ago, and rediscovered him just a few years ago haha. But I like his stuff, I support him (with money... I find his whole business and approach as questionable as the rest of you), and this is something I won't probably do with anything else that doesn't belong to me.

Thank you! To this day, I still don't know why I started this project, or how I've found the courage to keep working on it. I guess it's been a really entertaining world building project for me, like putting together some pieces of a puzzle, roughly shaped to match.... more or less. Sometimes, I just wish I hadn't found BA ten years ago, and rediscovered him just a few years ago haha. But I like his stuff, I support him (with money... I find his whole business and approach as questionable as the rest of you), and this is something I won't probably do with anything else that doesn't belong to me.
Im impressed you managed to form all those connection to make a believable story.
Good job.

Made some background pictures for my scenarios.
First two are for the mars mission and the third is for the W.I.P. school scenario im working on.
Hope you guys like them.

Attachments

• 1721244575755_g4mp5m_2_0.jpg
    1721244575755_g4mp5m_2_0.jpg
    322 KB · Views: 5
  • 1721245983767_8jxlmk_2_0.jpg
    1721245983767_8jxlmk_2_0.jpg
    362.1 KB · Views: 3
  • 1721243892230_7jdas9_2_0.jpg
    1721243892230_7jdas9_2_0.jpg
    215.7 KB · Views: 4
Made some background pictures for my scenarios.
First two are for the mars mission and the third is for the W.I.P. school scenario im working on.
Hope you guys like them.
And two more for trip to egypt scenario.

Attachments

• 1721247691439_hap5ab_2_0.jpg
    1721247691439_hap5ab_2_0.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 6
  • 1721247763105_3vdc93_2_0.jpg
    1721247763105_3vdc93_2_0.jpg
    496.7 KB · Views: 4
Holy shit this is so annoying literally can't buy the set cause I get blocked everytime and my card keeps getting declined

Back
Top Bottom