Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[C Black TG Comics] Comics and Artwork

a tangled web and A formula for retirement. they are very similar, if not identical, but which of the two is better??? 🤔

TA - Chapter 3 PDF. A pdf file from kim’s hospital stay up to the last page.

Attachments

• Arrangement-Part3-Ch1.pdf
    Arrangement-Part3-Ch1.pdf
    59.2 MB · Views: 4
The Story Of Chip [PDF]:
story_of_chip_cover.jpg

Attachments

• The Story Of Chip.pdf
    The Story Of Chip.pdf
    75.3 MB · Views: 3
PDF Ariel Redux with swf animations, extract or run failed because adobe flash player stopped working. Maybe someone know how

Attachments

• C.Black - Ariel Redux - Chapter 1-20.7z.001
    71 MB · Views: 4
  • C.Black - Ariel Redux - Chapter 1-20.7z.002
    64.9 MB · Views: 3
PDF Ariel Redux with swf animations, extract or run failed because adobe flash player stopped working. Maybe someone know how
That's a bit complicated. Ariel Redux was originally published as standalone swf files. It's still possible to play those if you find a copy of the old standalone Adobe Flash player (buggy, unsupported and vulnerable to malicious exploits). Or you might try Ruffle, a free software project that aims to emulate it in a more-or-less safe way. https://ruffle.rs/
However, SWF embedded in a PDF is a different problem. I'm pretty sure that the player was also integrated into older versions of Adobe Acrobat Player, and current versions are likely to simply ignore the embedded media.
It just might be that there is some other PDF player that will work with an external Flash emulator such as Ruffle. Maybe installing the Ruffle plugin will make it work if you use the integrated PDF reader in a browser, for instance. I didn't test it, I have no idea if it will work.

That's a bit complicated. Ariel Redux was originally published as standalone swf files. It's still possible to play those if you find a copy of the old standalone Adobe Flash player (buggy, unsupported and vulnerable to malicious exploits). Or you might try Ruffle, a free software project that aims to emulate it in a more-or-less safe way. https://ruffle.rs/
However, SWF embedded in a PDF is a different problem. I'm pretty sure that the player was also integrated into older versions of Adobe Acrobat Player, and current versions are likely to simply ignore the embedded media.
It just might be that there is some other PDF player that will work with an external Flash emulator such as Ruffle. Maybe installing the Ruffle plugin will make it work if you use the integrated PDF reader in a browser, for instance. I didn't test it, I have no idea if it will work.
Yes I think I can use SFW and converter and play it without problem, I just cant find standalone swf files, only in PDF.

a tangled web and A formula for retirement. they are very similar, if not identical, but which of the two is better??? 🤔
I would say that there are similarities, yes, and a very similar gimmick, but they are different stories. "A Tangled Web" is more concerned with corporate politics shenanigans, while "Formula for Retirement" focuses more on interpersonal relationship issues. Also, "ATW" is one of those stories in which nobody is lily-white, everybody does nasty stuff at some point, while "FfR" is pretty much the opposite, even characters who we think are evil at the beginning get a measure of redemption at the end.

Quantum Butterfly jpg

Attachments

• Quantum Butterfly.7z.003
    58.1 MB · Views: 3
  • Quantum Butterfly.7z.002
    70 MB · Views: 3
  • Quantum Butterfly.7z.001
    70 MB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom