Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Chlorophile] Comics and Render

Butterfly Effect Ending 01

be 01 20f.jpg be 01 21f.jpg be 01 22f.jpg be 01 23f.jpg be 01 24f.jpg be 01 25f.jpg be 01 26f.jpg be 01 27f.jpg be 01 28f.jpg be 01 29f.jpg be 01 30f.jpg be 01 31f.jpg be 01 32f.jpg be 01 33f.jpg be 01 34f.jpg be 01 35f.jpg be 01 36f.jpg be 01 37f.jpg be 01 38f.jpg be 01 39f.jpg be 01 40f.jpg be 01 41f.jpg be 01 42f.jpg be 01 43f.jpg

It's just little break for main story. Still on same universe,
I put little polling for the ending. But ends up better than I antisipated on the whole story.

I haven't seen any new work for Early Procedure. Is there anything out there past part 6?

I haven't seen any new work for Early Procedure. Is there anything out there past part 6?
It is, but still locked under patreon though. I will share them when the time comes.

Every patreon update, I will published one month old content for free. Now we are in chapter 9

Hey there Chorophile,
Good chapter, enjoyed the evolution.

Wanted to offer 2 possible edits:
1. Slide 20f: You use the name "Craig" for Akira
2. Slide 25f: "Why can't I just cumming?" probably should read "Why can't I just cum?" or "Why can't I cum?"

Thanks for posting here, I look forward to even more great femizinization and mind control comics from you. :love:

As usual, great comics, progressing good ! Very enjoyable.

Now , I have something to say !

After this comic end ,.why not make a grand comic, 1000 page 😎, a mega scale comics with lots of character and lots of plot!

I know, we know you can do it 😎

As usual, great comics, progressing good ! Very enjoyable.

Now , I have something to say !

After this comic end ,.why not make a grand comic, 1000 page 😎, a mega scale comics with lots of character and lots of plot!

I know, we know you can do it 😎
Nope. I dont like it. I'd rather cut it down to be many stories.

The problem with massive long comic like that, is the motivation.
If the author got bored, there is nothing that could help it.

Then the most logical way it will be rushed to end quickly. (term "axed" by author)
Or the worst, abandoned.

For example, my most enjoyable story to make is Chlo or Cipta in "Butterfly effect". The story is decent, character looks good to be a profil mascot, and easier to make.

Nope. I dont like it. I'd rather cut it down to be many stories.

The problem with massive long comic like that, is the motivation.
If the author got bored, there is nothing that could help it.

Then the most logical way it will be rushed to end quickly. (term "axed" by author)
Or the worst, abandoned.

For example, my most enjoyable story to make is Chlo or Cipta in "Butterfly effect". The story is decent, character looks good to be a profil mascot, and easier to make.
You have point, ..... I didn't think the author's point of view

Seeing someone uploading my pirated content in my own thread feels weird AF :unsure:

EDIT:
@tv_marina sorry if I delete your post. I have to anyway.

For everyone you could read the pirated content in other web. But don't worry I will periodically updated my content here and e-hentai, unfortunately, it might not as updated as pirated one. And you still can interact with me here.
😅

Last edited:
Seeing someone uploading my pirated content in my own thread feels weird AF :unsure:

EDIT:

For everyone you could read the pirated content in other web. But don't worry I will periodically updated my content here and e-hentai, unfortunately, it might not as updated as pirated one. And you still can interact with me here.
😅
No problem if you deleted my post. I am sorry and apologize for being "indelicate" and not respecting your work

EDIT:

😅
Well , I just read , what you only upload! And why so in hurry, you are here , and you always kind enough to share your content! So , I just wait for your update

Back
Top Bottom