Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Chlorophile] Comics and Render

Early Procedure chapter 09 last part

ep 09 20f.jpg ep 09 21f.jpg ep 09 22f.jpg ep 09 23f.jpg ep 09 24f.jpg ep 09 25f.jpg

Early Procedure chapter 10

ep 10 00f.jpg

ep 10 01f.jpg ep 10 02f.jpg ep 10 03f.jpg ep 10 04f.jpg ep 10 05f.jpg ep 10 06f.jpg ep 10 07f.jpg ep 10 08f.jpg ep 10 09f.jpg ep 10 10f.jpg

Early Procedure is it complete or there is any part Left?? And I am really little bit confused 🤔
Can I get all parts in one place to download all together??

Early Procedure is it complete or there is any part Left?? And I am really little bit confused 🤔
Can I get all parts in one place to download all together??
No, it's just take a brake, and decided to do a sidestory.

Hey "Chlo"! I re read your comic "Iconic Procedure" & " Early Procedure" . There is something I realise! And for my doubt clear! I wanna ask you ! What is relation between both comics's timeline! Are both are ongoing in same time line parallely or there is time gape in between them ! ?
Hope you can answer 😊

Hey "Chlo"! I re read your comic "Iconic Procedure" & " Early Procedure" . There is something I realise! And for my doubt clear! I wanna ask you ! What is relation between both comics's timeline! Are both are ongoing in same time line parallely or there is time gape in between them ! ?
Hope you can answer 😊

It's easy! As title says, Early Procedure, is the earliest, meaning it is prequel of Iconic. It's telling the background story of Rika and Krystal family.

It's easy! As title says, Early Procedure, is the earliest, meaning it is prequel of Iconic. It's telling the background story of Rika and Krystal family.
Personally, I find it difficult to call what Rika did a "family"! Not after all the brainwashing and suffering she caused! The closest thing would probably be: "Rika and her collection of will-less Fuck Slaves!"

Understand 😊! Thank you , but too be honest, Rika is too ruthless 😊 well , she is the catalyst for the two comics!

Well I don't care , becouse whatever you create I loved it ! .... But I have a small request, can you atleast make the text slightly larger in size! I am already using -3.5 glasses, 🤓 and someone like me is really hard reading small text after watching that fine art of yours!

Well I don't care , becouse whatever you create I loved it ! .... But I have a small request, can you atleast make the text slightly larger in size! I am already using -3.5 glasses, 🤓 and someone like me is really hard reading small text after watching that fine art of yours!
thats my problem too 😪😪

Well it's actually quite large, even with my -7 glasses. It will become harder to read if you read it in your phone, wich is not it intended purpose.
I suggest using tablet at minimum.

Meanwhile I released diary series format that phone friendly.

Hey Chlo, really enjoyed all of your postings to this point. Interesting stories-Concept - all parts. Keep posting. Much thanks
Thank you!

Well it's actually quite large, even with my -7 glasses. It will become harder to read if you read it in your phone, wich is not it intended purpose.
I suggest using tablet at minimum.

Meanwhile I released diary series format that phone friendly.

Thank you!
Well , I am using phone to be honest! And I don't have tab ! But my phone is not small though s24 ultra ....😞 Too bad for me

Back
Top Bottom