Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

is there not a way u can share this with us plz
like pm us anyother way that i dont know of
Unable to DM links concerning banned titles through this site. Banned content is banned content. Any person can get kicked off APC sharing this material.
Please stop asking for titles we can't post here.

Last edited:
Unable to DM links concerning banned titles through this site. Banned content is banned content. Any person can get kicked off APC sharing this material.
Please stop asking for titles we can't post here.
i didnt know the rules mate
i will be carefull next time
will u recommend me sites on which these videos get uploaded plz

i didnt know the rules mate
i will be carefull next time
will u recommend me sites on which these videos get uploaded plz
The rules are posted here:
MUST READ: General Rules
Please familiarize yourself with the site rules, or just take a look at first page of our group. Every site has their own set of rules. In the future, no matter where you visit, I suggest you get in the habit of familiarizing yourself with the rules of that site, before you go around and leave negative reactions.

Last edited:
the channel that contained the good d13 material on naughtyM was removed T_T nooouuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Attachments

• crying-crying-meme.gif
    crying-crying-meme.gif
    1.9 MB · Views: 14
Stands to reason, if Nini pulled her stuff from Patreon, it was just a matter of time before someone else followed suit.
"Dems da' breaks"

Last edited:
should never have talk about it here in the first place 🫠 but it was a good ride sir ty for all you service 🫡 (glad i have always DL all the vidéo hehe 😆)

If you join in August, Based on past experience
I bought Patreon nini for $15, where can I find this video, please tell me

Nini is expected to release the final episode before the 2024.8.10 to 2024.8.15, and you should be able to download it by then, with only one week of storage time.

If you join in August, Based on past experience

Nini is expected to release the final episode before the 2024.8.10 to 2024.8.15, and you should be able to download it by then, with only one week of storage time.
You are my God. I will be patient.

Just a quick note to the troops. Nini does her animation mostly as an outlet for her long history of reading Manga, like the vast majority of Japanese people
do, from all walks of life. It's a hobby of sorts and a creative outlet. She has a career and life outside of this hobby. If she pulls a title, for any reason, that's up to
her. It's her property, so it's her decision, whatever the reason.
MOVE ON.

Just a quick note to the troops. Nini does her animation mostly as an outlet for her long history of reading Manga, like the vast majority of Japanese people
do, from all walks of life. It's a hobby of sorts and a creative outlet. She has a career and life outside of this hobby. If she pulls a title, for any reason, that's up to
her. It's her property, so it's her decision, whatever the reason.
MOVE ON.
I do not in any way condemn, insult or blame the author, I love her work and that's why I decided to become a Patreon, I just expressed my thought, it's a shame that I didn't have time, but what can you do, we're waiting for new works

[D13] Billiards V4.0 + Billiards V1-V4_Chapter one
  • 3D
  • Back
    Top Bottom