Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

[D13] Billiards V3.0_Competition [OG & Fan Edit]
  • 3D
  • 12:00 AM
    Sunday, July 14, 2024 (GMT+8)
    Time in Singapore

Yes ... it's that time again for Nini's latest Billiards V3.0 out of TierB this time. I hope that no one is expecting sexual fireworks ... it's just not how she works.
    Those who have been Nini watchers for a while, will concur that this chapter is another in a series of slow-burning fuses, that eventually lead to the fireworks
    that she is known for ... heavy on story and exposition for the first several chapters. A relatively short piece that runs a bit over 5 minutes ... Enjoy:
    MEGA: [D13] Billiards V3.0_Competition [Fan.Edit]
    KEY: nvPSH-wgeREHjoOrtUihBkk5KdsrIty3QCUtSycxnN0
    MEGA: [D13] Billiards V3.0_Competition [OG]
    KEY: 1dpyPUEb-DqMUa7KoUPNQEUEAnRil_GsEcLIz5Qbg3M

BD3_05.JPG

[D13] Billiards V3.0_Competition [Spanish-Subs]
  • 3D
  • Hello friends, it's finally release day 🥳 this time with Billiards V3 Competition translated and subtitled in Spanish where our heroine enters more and more into the underworld of this sport with the help of the villain Danny (the other Danny 🤭) while her husband dreams among the toxic fumes of alcohol on the table in Danny's tavern (the other Danny 🤭) I hope you enjoy this as much as I do 🥴🥴🥴

Megaupload:
    [D13] Billiards V3.0 Competition [Edit] [Sub-Esp]
    Password: 99@++**Buttocks**++@99

Billiards-V3.jpg

Saludous Amigous 🤗:giggle:

Hello friends, it's finally release day 🥳 this time with Billiards V3 Competition translated and subtitled in Spanish where our heroine enters more and more into the underworld of this sport with the help of the villain Danny (the other Danny 🤭) while her husband dreams among the toxic fumes of alcohol on the table in Danny's tavern (the other Danny 🤭) I hope you enjoy this as much as I do 🥴🥴🥴

Megaupload:
    [D13] Billiards V3.0 Competition [Edit] [Sub-Esp]
    Password: 99@++**Buttocks**++@99

View attachment 647911

Saludous Amigous 🤗:giggle:
    HEY!! You make drinking alcohol & "toxic-fumes" sound like a bad thing!!??! It can be fun if you drink responsibly with a friend .... ;)

Booze Enhanced Make-out.gif

Last edited:
    POST SCRIPT ...
    Just in case I haven't been clear (OR a pain-in-the-ass) about the subject: Do NOT post direct links, or images of "SHOTA" content. You can "ask", but no images that show "underaged" characters ... I can't stress this enough. Posting that material can make our group vanish without a trace ... or get you permantly banned from this site.
    TRY to use a little common-sense in the future ... AND READ THE BLOODY RULES (both our group's & this site's) !!

PPS. The offending deleted image was from "The Orb of Truth" ... obviously, if you read the above statement, it has NOT been posted here. 🤯

Last edited:
    POST SCRIPT ...
    Just in case I have been clear (OR a pain-in-the-ass) about the subject: Do NOT post direct links, or images of "SHOTA" content. You can "ask", but no images that
    show "underaged" characters ... I can't stress this enough. Posting that material can make our group vanish without a trace ... or get you permantly banned from
    this sight.
    TRY to use a little common-sense in the future ... AND READ THE BLOODY RULES (both our group's & this site's) !!

PPS. The offending deleted image was from "The Orb of Truth" ... obviously, if you read the above statement, it has NOT been posted here. 🤯
    Now I understand, sorry for the inconvenience.

Is the housewife animation ep 7 complete or it has some extra scene in the end? My clip has a small scene (like 20 second or so) at the end (look like the small guys what beaten and another ugly bastard gonna take over from there) but all the video I found on other site was cut off right before it. There is a gif of that scene on nozomi too.

Attachments

• 1720964937347.png
      1720964937347.png
      1.6 MB · Views: 5
    It's difficult to say as time goes by, as Nini animated "alternative" scenes, based on the final product. I've looked through my archives, which are
    pretty extensive, and every version I have ends with the criminals discussing what to do in regards to their victim, who is incapacitated on the couch. Apparently she is related to a big-wig in that city's law enforcement arm.
    There are at least six or seven alternate-scenes, related and unrelated to the final video Nini released. Even the original title and sequence of the "Newscaster" saga has been mixed up over time, as have most of her older works. Since Nini has disavowed ALL of her early TK17 releases, we'll probably never know for certain.
    Possibly, your version may be edited with some excised scenes reinserted ...? Who knows. You need to be careful viewing the images and clips on Nozomi, as many were never part of any "official" releases. I'm always hoping to find a "lost" work from our gal Nini. Case in point:

Capture.PNG
    NC Revenge.gif

Neither of which happened in the final release ... (though I'm sure her ratings would improve ... plus a revenge scene ... awesome). Who knows for sure? :unsure:

Last edited:
    News from Nini this AM ... so busy going through the archives, I missed it!
    BD V4 Announcement 1.PNG

The plot thickens ...

Attachments

• Billiards V4_00a.jpg
      Billiards V4_00a.jpg
      752.8 KB · Views: 8
    • Billiards V4_01a.jpg
      Billiards V4_01a.jpg
      721.4 KB · Views: 5
    12:00 AM
    Sunday, July 14, 2024 (GMT+8)
    Time in Singapore

Yes ... it's that time again for Nini's latest Billiards V3.0 out of TierB this time. I hope that no one is expecting sexual fireworks ... it's just not how she works.
    Those who have been Nini watchers for a while, will concur that this chapter is another in a series of slow-burning fuses, that eventually lead to the fireworks
    that she is known for ... heavy on story and exposition for the first several chapters. A relatively short piece that runs a bit over 5 minutes ... Enjoy:
    MEGA: [D13] Billiards V3.0_Competition [Fan.Edit]
    KEY: nvPSH-wgeREHjoOrtUihBkk5KdsrIty3QCUtSycxnN0
    MEGA: [D13] Billiards V3.0_Competition [OG]
    KEY: 1dpyPUEb-DqMUa7KoUPNQEUEAnRil_GsEcLIz5Qbg3M

View attachment 649308
    i got flashbanged by those snapshots bruh

It's difficult to say as time goes by (BTW ... it's Ep. 4), as Nini animated "alternative" scenes, based on the final product. I've looked through my archives, which are
    pretty extensive, and every version I have ends with the criminals discussing what to do in regards to their victim, who is incapacitated on the couch. Apparently she is related to a big-wig in that city's law enforcement arm.
    There are at least six or seven alternate-scenes, related and unrelated to the final video Nini released. Even the original title and sequence of the "Newscaster" saga has been mixed up over time, as have most of her older works. Since Nini has disavowed ALL of her early TK17 releases, we'll probably never know for certain.
    Possibly, your version may be edited with some excised scenes reinserted ...? Who knows. You need to be careful viewing the images and clips on Nozomi, as many were never part of any "official" releases. I'm always hoping to find a "lost" work from our gal Nini. Case in point:

View attachment 651636View attachment 651637

Neither of which happened in the final release ... (though I'm sure her ratings would improve ... plus a revenge scene ... awesome). Who knows for sure? :unsure:
    So the one has a CEO almost hit 2 boys with a car and then one of them go to her office to ask for a compensation was ep 4 not 7? I thought it was 7 since everysite named it like that.

So the one has a CEO almost hit 2 boys with a car and then one of them go to her office to ask for a compensation was ep 4 not 7? I thought it was 7 since everysite named it like that.
    Like I said, Catalog numbers and exact titles have been obscured over time. There are a few known, but for the most part, the Housewife Series is kind of hit and
    miss ... especially the early ones. It would be nice if someone had the actual release dates and could share them with the group. My archives vary and they're from 2018 upwards ... even then, Nini's earliest works were head-scratchers, title wise. I have lists that I've posted here ... just need a Rosetta-Stone to decipher them as they're incomplete, or cut off. I think the title "Housewife Series" was created by someone other than Nini ... it probably made it easier to organize for posting ...
    Volunteers ... anyone ... Bueller ...?

District13~Nini TK17 Master List [ WIP ].png

I've already put my time in ... :eek:

Last edited:
    I came across a title from 2018 called Placental Worm, but it's just the beginning, I wonder if it's part of the mini-clips of your Nini brainstorming :unsure:

Placental Worm.jpg

I came across a title from 2018 called Placental Worm, but it's just the beginning, I wonder if it's part of the mini-clips of your Nini brainstorming :unsure:

View attachment 656762
    It was something she made little bits and pieces (GIFs mostly), but not even enough to make a coherent threadbare story. Some dates way back to her earliest
    attempts ... I'll try and piece together an extremely short clip; trust me ... the animation style leaves a lot to be desired. Give me a little time on this.

Like I said, Catalog numbers and exact titles have been obscured over time. There are a few known, but for the most part, the Housewife Series is kind of hit and
    miss ... especially the early ones. It would be nice if someone had the actual release dates and could share them with the group. My archives vary and they're from 2018 upwards ... even then, Nini's earliest works were head-scratchers, title wise. I have lists that I've posted here ... just need a Rosetta-Stone to decipher them as they're incomplete, or cut off. I think the title "Housewife Series" was created by someone other than Nini ... it probably made it easier to organize for posting ...
    Volunteers ... anyone ... Bueller ...?

View attachment 654241
    I've already put my time in ... I want to see 3rd grandfather

Back
    Top Bottom