Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

A little over a week to go. Just finished the final touches on all 4 releases for Billiards. 🥱(y)
Please, a question, when Nini uploads a preview of a story on Twitter, how long does it usually take until the final version comes out? Because I saw a preview about the "air conditioning" that I really liked...

A little over a week to go. Just finished the final touches on all 4 releases for Billiards. 🥱(y)
Nini pulled a fast one and released a short video [4min] this AM from TierZ ... a follow-up of RE_Female Police Office; part of the "Zombie Cop" story :eek:. Here's what I know (as much as you ... )

Announcement-RE_FPO2 [07.28.24].JPG

Attachments

• RE_FPO2_01a.jpg
    RE_FPO2_01a.jpg
    209.6 KB · Views: 8
  • RE_FPO2_02a.jpg
    RE_FPO2_02a.jpg
    284 KB · Views: 12
  • RE_FPO2_03a.JPG
    RE_FPO2_03a.JPG
    230.9 KB · Views: 8
  • RE_FPO2_04a.JPG
    RE_FPO2_04a.JPG
    271 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Please, a question, when Nini uploads a preview of a story on Twitter, how long does it usually take until the final version comes out? Because I saw a preview about the "air conditioning" that I really liked...
I checked out Twiiter (X), and saw no "new" images, except for the releases of Female Police and Billiards 4. I saw no images referring to AC. Do you have an image to share? (However ... the idea of one of Nini's girls in a cold room ... enticing! Imagine the goose-bumps!) 🥶
As far as releasing, they are posted on Patreon some of the time ... some of the time, they are just Nini posting "ideas", many of which never get releases in any
form. It's her way of helping her remembering stuff she may or may not refer to later. Still waiting for the "new look" Kokomi in Assassination Nation, myself!

PS ... note to self: NEVER try to post without finishing my first "cup-O-Joe"! :coffee: 🥱:coffee:

Last edited:
I checked out Twiiter (X), and saw no "new" images, except for the releases of Female Police and Billiards 4. I saw no images referring to AC. Do you have an image to share? (However ... the idea of one of Nini's girls in a cold room ... enticing! Imagine the goose-bumps!) 🥶
As far as releasing, they are posted of Patreon some of the time ... some of the time, they are just Nini posting "ideas", some of which never get releases in any
form. It's her way of helping her remembering stuff she may or may not refer to later. Still waiting for the "new look" Kokomi in Assassination Nation, myself!

PS ... note to self: NEVER try to post without finishing my first "cup-O-Joe"! :coffee: 🥱:coffee:
Sorry, I don't put the link because I'm not sure if I'm breaking any rules, but I'm referring to a short video called "Hot" from April 23, NiniNow2023. Thank you.

Sorry, I don't put the link because I'm not sure if I'm breaking any rules, but I'm referring to a short video called "Hot" from April 23, NiniNow2023. Thank you.
Over a year ago (right below Assassination Nation)! As long as no under-aged characters are involved, it should be no problem posting (Use your best judgement, or DM me if you're not certain):
MediaFire: Hot and Sweaty Mom [Ext~Clip]

Hot_01.JPG

Nini is referring to "Chapter 2 / or Part 5" depending how you're keeping count: Chapter 1 had 4 parts, which is tentatively titled "competition" ... Chapter 2 is titled "losing" ... and the final Chapter (3) ... Nini just called it "Sex"; infer into that what you will.
As far as another picture ... I think what I've already posted tells most the V4.0's plot. I hate to ruin it with spoilers ... but I will post an earlier image from that
particular episode ...
BD V4_C8.JPG

"NOT keeping yer mind on the game" :oops:

what is your guess ? when she will release part 5 , In twitter she has one video . I think that is also in biliard part .

what is your guess ? when she will release part 5 , In twitter she has one video . I think that is also in biliard part .
I would think Part 5 will be released (by her) around the middle of August, as is her SOP ... but it's completely up to her, though it does tend to follow her release pattern. Police Woman 2 surprised me, as it wasn't the end of the month exactly, but earlier than usual. It's her call ultimately.
The video on display (actually images) is from Billiards V4, which we'll release on the 4th ... coming soon! (y)

Well, I guess it's tomorrow, today now ... so here comes Kokomi & Grandpa. Since it's not so much of a story, more a visual series about elder-care and their
needs ( :unsure: ), I blended parts one and two together, just to give an idea of how important it is to maintain close relations in the family: think of it as a visual
poem ... :whistle:

MEGA: [D13] The Secret of Kokomi and Grandpa 1-2 [edit]
KEY
: LKQz_5kHuXGgUJdbD7wq7EbS37a8uaq31ONw8QEkdbs
File link is unavailable! Can you fix the link

Appreciated!

Got a question; is there any way to watch the full movie/video?
Granted ... MEGA's playback is less than desirable, so I usually download and then watch, which works for me; otherwise it's a grin-and-bear-it situation watching on MEGA. My question is: are you talking about the renewed link, or V1.0-V3.0 ... the complete story? (Post# 892 / 03.10.24) :unsure:
REPOST:
MEGA
: [D13] Urban Strange Tales_Kokomi and Grandpa's Secret v1.0-V3.0 [FanEdit]
KEY: 5nc6uh6XeqQybeBLmeSsPGu37rdK87zEw9lRZQvqVlA
MEGA
: [D13] Urban Strange Tales_Kokomi and Grandpa's Secret V3.0 [OG.Edit]
KEY: gDVka4810RyLvZ5xxaDGCKq2FYzZfoV6Wf4DwhpoHVA

Last edited:
Granted ... MEGA's playback is less than desirable, so I usually download and then watch, which works for me; otherwise it's a grin-and-bear-it situation watching on MEGA. My question is: are you talking about the renewed link, or V1.0-V3.0 ... the complete story? (Post# 892 / 03.10.24) :unsure:
REPOST:
MEGA
: [D13] Urban Strange Tales_Kokomi and Grandpa's Secret v1.0-V3.0 [FanEdit]
KEY: 5nc6uh6XeqQybeBLmeSsPGu37rdK87zEw9lRZQvqVlA
MEGA
: [D13] Urban Strange Tales_Kokomi and Grandpa's Secret V3.0 [OG.Edit]
KEY: gDVka4810RyLvZ5xxaDGCKq2FYzZfoV6Wf4DwhpoHVA
If someone could translate it into Spanish we would greatly appreciate it. 🫢🫢

If someone could translate it into Spanish we would greatly appreciate it. 🫢🫢
Oh, Ye of little faith (and lack of initiative ... :rolleyes: ); it's already been posted months ago by our cohort, CVXtreme. This time, I'm making you look for it, as we're not here to spoon-feed anyone (unless, of course, you make that cute little "peeping" sound baby-birds make ... 🐦 🥰 ).
Post #896 ... Page 45

PS.
At the top of each page, there is a horizontal list, the first titled "3D". Click on that, and our library unfolds before your eyes, in a myriad of choices! :eek:

Last edited:
when truth or dare 3 will come out ? sorry I know shota is banned . Just for information.
Truth Or Dare V3 (TOD3) was released on July 6th 2024. Can't post the video for obvious reasons, but I can show a few images of the lovely babysitter .... :whistle:

TOD3_02.JPG
TOD3_00.JPG
TOD3_01.JPG

Back
Top Bottom