Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

Nah ... that's just one of those things that will happen no matter what. I'm just here to alert everyone about Nini ... one of the more overlooked "great" animators around these days. Most viewers still want instant gratification (that sounds creepy), which is why 15 to 60 second loops are so popular; no story, just action for the most part. Though admirable and talented, I tend to prefer animators who at least "try" to tell a story. Nini's just the best of the storytellers out there. The more who know about her work, the better. But, I like that it trickles out from OUR group! ;)
PS ... that's exactly why I hated our treatment @ F95 ... they grabbed our group and took it from us. :cautious:

can someone reupload photography club? thank you
Unfortunately, due to the "apparent" age of the college students (how the Hell do they stay SO young looking?), College Photography ... along with Fitness, Supporting Education & Teach, sad to say, are on the not allowed list ... bummer :(. Great stories, because Nini chose to render the young men, way younger
than it's allowed here. Nini is aware of this problem, but there is nothing she can do ... unless she completely overhauls them. What we took for granted in the
past, is now floating on the ether-net somewhere. Judicious digging will be your task to find those particular titles for the foreseeable future. Just because the story says different, doesn't make it so. Nini has also pulled those titles from Patreon. She might continue with Fitness ...?... but no word on status at this point.

Unfortunately, due to the "apparent" age of the college students (how the Hell do they stay SO young looking?), College Photography ... along with Fitness, Supporting Education & Teach, sad to say, are on the not allowed list ... bummer :(. Great stories, because Nini chose to render the young men, way younger
than it's allowed here. Nini is aware of this problem, but there is nothing she can do ... unless she completely overhauls them. What we took for granted in the
past, is now floating on the ether-net somewhere. Judicious digging will be your task to find those particular titles for the foreseeable future. Just because the story says different, doesn't make it so. Nini has also pulled those titles from Patreon. She might continue with Fitness ...?... but no word on status at this point.
thanks you for the information sir

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL I HOPE YOU HAVE A NICE NIGHT AND WELL I WAS EXPECTING MY CHRISTMAS GIFT TO BE NEET PERP BILLIARDS WELL I'LL HAVE TO WAIT LONGER XD AND THANK YOU VERY MUCH TO OJISAN FOR ALL THE CONTENT REALLY THANK YOU♥️⛄🎄

i still use vpn, even right now...
but still, its have limit to download. and for the reason, why i'm begging right now
coz im not found nini vidio in another site, that why i hope someone will understand with me
Just keep changing server ip whenever the download reach its limit. It works for me.

Been trying to find College Photography, Proud wife of the mayor, Shoot archivesV2 [Pony Cart], and the Pool one. But all the links seem to be Chinese sites behind paywalls only >_<.
Ive seen previews of them and omg i wish i could have the videos myself. I'm so jealous of anyone that has them

Just keep changing server ip whenever the download reach its limit. It works for me.
How about if one of you is kind enough to take the time to give me some of this video collection, and upload it via media other than MEGA, of which there are actually a lot that I haven't watched.

that might be one of the best Christmas gifts this year for me... hahahahah
it's just kidding

Nah, I'm serious

Does anyone know what are the actual video titles for these 4

Housewife Animation 6?
1703515502600.png
?
1703515564306.png
?
1703515601091.png
?

Last edited:
so, no one gonna help me to bring some vidio to see?
and how about that guy?, the guy who tell his gonna put some vidio before.?

What about the title for Housewife Animation 6?

ps thanks ojisan & merry christmas everyone
Whose list are you referring to? If it's Ohentai (?), that would be Mysterious Website (D13 003). They've been named and renamed by so many sites, unless I have a still shot, I'm not sure which episode you're asking about?

Last edited:
I'd really like to help you out. I deleted all my files from PixelDrain and MediaFire when 8Muses went "belly-up". All I have left at the moment are my MEGA files.
Uploading and password creation does take time, which I don't have much of right now.

here you go
pass : pizza26122023

this folder will be unavailable in 29/12/2023(y)

Back
Top Bottom