Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

greetings I have a question regarding the purchase of the old nini works, the page I get a 3d furry model I'm not sure if there is the password there.

is this
They are for purchase but in my country that does not exist that is why I ask
I see .... you're asking about her first post on her "X" Twitter page. This post refers to older videos of Nini's that she is selling separately from her Patreon Page. If you follow the link, you get a list of titles for sale. I've personally never purchased from it, but the procedure seems a little convoluted, similar to the old FanBox
days. It may be blocked by your country or internet provider ...? Can't help, I'm afraid.

Capture-Twitter Post 1.JPG

Let's see, after the thousands of orders I received ( yeah right! keep dreaming CVX3M :whistle: ) I took the time to reverse the Spanish translation of Doomed Love to make the English version for English speaking troops, just because this gem of our dear lady deserves it, As I said before, the format is the closest thing to the current format that Nini uses these days, It is my first translation into English so if there are any errors I apologize 🙏 I hope that master O'jisan downloads it so he can grade my work (I hope he is not so hard on me 👀 ) and well, without further ado I leave you the gem called Doomed Love translated and subtitled for the first time (By me) in the language of Shakespeare (English) I hope you enjoy it as much as me :giggle:(y)

Megaupload:
[D13] Doomed Love [Fan-Edit] [Sub-Ing] Final
Password: 99@++**For-The-Troops**++@99

DL before.jpg
DL After.jpg

Saludous amigous :coffee::giggle::coffee::giggle:

I see .... you're asking about her first post on her "X" Twitter page. This post refers to older videos of Nini's that she is selling separately from her Patreon Page. If you follow the link, you get a list of titles for sale. I've personally never purchased from it, but the procedure seems a little convoluted, similar to the old FanBox
days. It may be blocked by your country or internet provider ...? Can't help, I'm afraid.

View attachment 475616
I was referring to the fact that we cannot literally buy, there is no type of online purchase card here, visa, master card or whatever that does not exist here.

Well ... here's a little something for you total freaks out there, from Nini, via TierZ; look for it around the 23rd.
Read the announcement carefully .... :eek:

Attachments

• TierZ Announcement.JPG
    TierZ Announcement.JPG
    51 KB · Views: 12
  • ZomCop_01.jpg
    ZomCop_01.jpg
    389.4 KB · Views: 6
  • ZomCop_02.jpg
    ZomCop_02.jpg
    464.4 KB · Views: 3
  • ZomCop_03.jpg
    ZomCop_03.jpg
    375.2 KB · Views: 4
greetings I have a question regarding the purchase of the old nini works, the page I get a 3d furry model I'm not sure if there is the password there.
I have also bought it, It's not very complicated
Just follow the prompts in the Twitter file to make the purchase
1. Download work
2. Purchase password. There seems to be a password in Booth.
3. Use the password to decompress the downloaded work.

Well ... here's a little something for you total freaks out there, from Nini, via TierZ; look for it around the 23rd.
Read the announcement carefully .... :eek:
Damn, it's my first time seeing such a sexy zombie. NiNi is really a great artist as I have scene many 3d animation such as zombie sex ,beastial sex , ghosts sex like sadako, silent hill ect but this ""ICONIC"" animation😍😱

NiNi's artistry is nothing short of mesmerizing! From the captivating storyline to the intricate details of the characters, this animation featuring a sexy zombie is a masterpiece. It's truly iconic and sets a new standard in animation history. NiNi's talent shines through every aspect, from the delicate curves to the compelling storytelling. I'm in awe of her skill and creativity, and I have no doubt that she will become one of the best artists in the world.

To my knowledge, Nini has never shared he Mods while using VAM. The question was asked of her when she stopped using TK17 but I believe her answer at the time was that she deleted everything. I'm assuming she wouldn't share, as she seems to have spend a lot of her time "tweaking" her female characters ... which is probably why their facial expressions look so expressive. It just took a lot of time and effort on her part. This it why most VAM models look "lifeless" when compared to Nini's work ... except for thr "Zombie-Cop" ... she definitely looks dead.
Here's a little something extra from "Twitter" ...
MediaFire: Bunny Takes a Walk [EE Clip]
BTaW 01.JPG

Last edited:
Does anyone know if there is a way to download/obtain the VaM looks that D13 uses? Sorry if off-topic.
As the master O'jisan said, she probably doesn't share them. But if what you want is the appearance of a beautiful Asian girl, you can use MRdong or realclonedoll. Also for the body you can use mafavam, combining the two you can do something similar. Also ggGG has a couple of asian girls
That are very good. But that's just to have something similar, in TK17 or VAM, I don't think you can find a character like hers.

Okay ... just want to set something straight. I do not mind the thank-you's, or occasional nods whenever I post something ...
My moniker is "O'jisan" ... plain and simple. What I an NOT is "master" ... "sensei" ... or most embarrassingly "God" ...
I am just O'jisan or 'jisan ... there is nothing all that special about me. I am a fan, just like you guys/gals, I've just been at it longer than most ... that is all.
So PLEASE ... let's just drop the honorifics for me ... I'm just a guy.
Thank you.

Okay ... just want to set something straight. I do not mind the thank-you's, or occasional nods whenever I post something ...
My moniker is "O'jisan" ... plain and simple. What I an NOT is "master" ... "sensei" ... or most embarrassingly "God" ...
I am just O'jisan or 'jisan ... there is nothing all that special about me. I am a fan, just like you guys/gals, I've just been at it longer than most ... that is all.
Thank you.
It's not to offend or enlarge, it's just to show respect. At least for me you're like Skillet's song Hero(y).

Thank you.
Ok, 'jichan.

Back
Top Bottom