Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

Screenshot_20240423-075551__01.jpg
bro,I don't know this video,do you have video.

When is the next part of KCD coming?
I would imagine fairly soon. As mentioned (previously), Nini is adding more "flirting" scenes (re: sex) to her already finished completed final chapter. I say: take your time and add all the "flirting" your little heart disires, Ms. Nini ... :cool:

I'll see what I can do ... I put together a VAM list a few months back and posted it here ... only good through Sept. 23 tho' ... I'll update it first. I have a couple of pre-Vam lists, but they're pretty convoluted at best ... some are missing titles, while some are mixed up with their catalog numbers. Give me a little time for both. o_O
On another note, I put together some clips, previews and images from TierB. Not really an HMV ... just a little appropriate song to go with it. Hope it won't
spoil your mood while watching ... :whistle:
MediaFire: [D13] TierB_Clip & Pics
hello dear Ojisan,could you please re-upload this content?there is something wrong with itself now.i will appreciate it.by the way,my English is poor,maybe there's something wrong with my words.

Speaking of Kokomi's Body, here's another clip from Twitter that I tweaked (alliteration unintentional) that looks very similar to our girl:
MediaFire: [D13] Milk Shake_Clip [edit)
hello dear Ojisan,could you please re-upload this content?there is something wrong with itself now.i will appreciate it.by the way,my English is poor,maybe there's something wrong with my words.
Took a while to find that puppy .... it's now posted on MEGA instead... MediaFire deletes my stuff occasionally ... who knows why ... which is why I prefer posting
on MEGA? :unsure:

MEGA: [D13] TierB_Clip & Pics

PS.
As a reminder, in general ... any of my posts that don't work, please inform me, either DM or through the group, and I'll do my best to get them up and working again! Cheers!

Last edited:
Speaking of Kokomi's Body, here's another clip from Twitter that I tweaked (alliteration unintentional) that looks very similar to our girl:
MediaFire: [D13] Milk Shake_Clip [edit)

Took a while to find that puppy .... it's now posted on MEGA instead... MediaFire deletes my stuff occasionally ... who knows why ... which is why I prefer posting
on MEGA? :unsure:

MEGA: [D13] TierB_Clip & Pics

PS.
As a reminder, in general ... any of my posts that don't work, please inform me, either DM or through the group, and I'll do my best to get them up and working again! Cheers!
Ok,ok,ok, man stop teasing her diehard fans. Start the show. 🤔😋

I would imagine fairly soon. As mentioned (previously), Nini is adding more "flirting" scenes (re: sex) to her already finished completed final chapter. I say: take your time and add all the "flirting" your little heart disires, Ms. Nini ...

I would imagine fairly soon. As mentioned (previously), Nini is adding more "flirting" scenes (re: sex) to her already finished completed final chapter. I say: take your time and add all the "flirting" your little heart disires, Ms. Nini ... :cool:
Yay!Boss

Quick announcement: I lost a week on the release date of Incense. I spaced out, and the fan-edit may be a late arrival, but the game releases will be on the 25th. I completely spaced out thinking I had another week to go. I'll try to have it out before month's end; too much stuff going on in my life right now. You can thank CVXTreme3D for jogging my addled memory ... or lack thereof .... apologies! 😵‍💫

Good News!.JPG

I finished the "Fan-sub" of Incense V1.1-V1.4_Final ... so it will be ready for release with the Game Version tomorrow morning.
Again, a big round of thanks to CVXtreme3D for lighting a fire under my lazy ass! :rolleyes:
Be there ... or be square! (y)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom