Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

So about three days until the release of Billiards V2. For some reason, with the re-release, Nini eliminated the "Hero's POV" chapter (which she'll probable incorporate later) ... so it now is V1-The Horine's POV and V2-Training. Do you guys want me to post both, or just Episode 2 by itself?
I expect some response, for a change ... or I'll do as I wish. ;)
I think that the individual file for now is fine since the plot line at this moment will not be felt either at the beginning or at the end, and when all the chapters are finished, the entire Nini puzzle can be put together haha!! I love you Nini :love:🥰😘

I think that the individual file for now is fine since the plot line at this moment will not be felt either at the beginning or at the end, and when all the chapters are finished, the entire Nini puzzle can be put together haha!! I love you Nini :love:🥰😘
You'll have a choice. ;)

Last edited:
Just a question about the "Truth or Dare" work - it is no longer on Nini's Patreon? At least I don't see the post anymore...

Not asking for it to be provided here, just curious as to where it went!

Just a question about the "Truth or Dare" work - it is no longer on Nini's Patreon? At least I don't see the post anymore...

Not asking for it to be provided here, just curious as to where it went!
Nini specifically said Truth or Dare would be pulled about two weeks after it was posted. She started doing this occasionally on certain titles around the time she was getting a bit of "blow-back" from Patreon on certain titles and their content. If you have a Patreon account with her, I suggest you download the files and passwords as soon as she posts content. I can never tell quite how those thought processes of her work (?). At least she gives advance notice when she posts. :unsure:

Last edited:
Is there a particular order to watch all the animations? I understand some are "stand-alone" and some are story-wise related? If so, is there a list for that?

Here's the clips I promised in the "wee-hours," while my brain-cells and sinuses were rapidly dissolving ... o_O ...
Nini posted these and I assembled them into one convenient video for you guys. It's actually longer, with a bit more sex than her last few releases, surprisingly.
I rather like the newer "full-bodied" Penny presented here. Nini is definitely expanding her horizons (pun intended ... :sneaky:) It was a fun edit this time out, despite the lingering "sniffles" .... 🤧
MEGA: [D13] Sachiko's Diary & Bonus [Edit.Clips]
KEY: MzocGLEvT_CKRdRL31SvzoLv9u-zQbNRjhIyUPThIYo
Any chance there's another link for this possible?

[D13] Billiards Redux_V1 & V2 + V1-V2 Fan Edit
  • 3D
  • 12:03 AM
    Sunday, June 9th, 2024 (GMT+8)
    Time in Singapore

It's that time again ... time to post another story by Nini ... another jewel in the rough! Set your way-back machine about a half year ago, when she started Billiards ... then stopped for whatever reason she had in mind. She picked up right where she left off, so now we have an official Part 2 added to the story-line.
    As we've come to know her, Nini loves to started things out at a slow pace; since this is alleged to be a "long" story ... so please don't hold your breath, or kick and scream due to a lack of explicit sex. Regulars will recognize her art at work ... that always leaves us wanting for more ...
    I've posted Parts 1 and 2 seperately, in Nini's original release form ... plus Vol. 1-2 combined, in a "fan edit". Enjoy
    MEGA: [D13] Billiards Redux V1.0 [OG]
    KEY: 9ICb9nfQHmTlRNQnq_QFe5eILmRbpROIMnUVo1ruzsw
    MEGA: [D13] Billiards Redux_Training V2.0 [OG}
    KEY: ihj4xBfRwftYAzonNnTkUPuPGSOA0q3iZ-uhdaGfYgQ
    MEGA: [D13] Billiards Redux V01-V2.0 [Fan.Edit]
    KEY: ZklEphc-BrTyDOF02P9ETkdOD1X_FAA1cunpObPnNpk

BD v2_06.JPG

[D13] Billiards_Training V2.0 [Spanish Subtitles]
  • 3D
  • Well, the day everyone was waiting for has arrived, I just want to say that it's almost seven minutes of pure eroticism so get ready, So without further ado I leave you Billiards V.2_Training Translated and subtitled into Spanish, I hope you enjoy it as much as I do. ;)

Megaupload:
    [D13] Billiards V.2 Tranning [OG] [Sub-Esp]
    Password: 99@++**Push**++@99

B-V2-T.jpg

Saludous amigous....... :giggle:

So about three days until the release of Billiards V2. For some reason, with the re-release, Nini eliminated the "Hero's POV" chapter (which she'll probable incorporate later) ... so it now is V1-The Horine's POV and V2-Training. Do you guys want me to post both, or just Episode 2 by itself?
    I expect some response, for a change ... or I'll do as I wish. ;)
    Both will do the thing👌👌

From Mistress Nini:

"Studies of Newcomers
    A Study of Newcomers - This post will be continually updated
    Her breasts may not be large, but they are ample, and then we see her update.
    Creating a 3D figure is indeed a challenge and understanding the body structure is of utmost importance"

Nude Study 01.jpg
    Nude Study 02.jpg

I should've paid more attention in my Anatomy Class .... :oops:

12:03 AM
    Sunday, June 9th, 2024 (GMT+8)
    Time in Singapore

It's that time again ... time to post another story by Nini ... another jewel in the rough! Set your way-back machine about a half year ago, when she started Billiards ... then stopped for whatever reason she had in mind. She picked up right where she left off, so now we have an official Part 2 added to the story-line.
    As we've come to know her, Nini loves to started things out at a slow pace; since this is alleged to be a "long" story ... so please don't hold your breath, or kick and scream due to a lack of explicit sex. Regulars will recognize her art at work ... that always leaves us wanting for more ...
    I've posted Parts 1 and 2 seperately, in Nini's original release form ... plus Vol. 1-2 combined, in a "fan edit". Enjoy
    MEGA: [D13] Billiards Redux V1.0 [OG]
    KEY: 9ICb9nfQHmTlRNQnq_QFe5eILmRbpROIMnUVo1ruzsw
    MEGA: [D13] Billiards Redux_Training V2.0 [OG}
    KEY: ihj4xBfRwftYAzonNnTkUPuPGSOA0q3iZ-uhdaGfYgQ
    MEGA: [D13] Billiards Redux V01-V2.0 [Fan.Edit]
    KEY: ZklEphc-BrTyDOF02P9ETkdOD1X_FAA1cunpObPnNpk

View attachment 566150

What an ass!, Danny is a great teacher.

What an ass!, Danny is a great teacher.
    Yes ... but WHAT is Danny teaching? It somewhat appeared to be billiards ... yet Hisako's breathing during her "lesson" seems to indicate (at least for her) that
    something else was occurring deeper within her body.
    I can't wait until V3.0 is posted ... the "Competition" should be more than interesting.

Danny ... buy that man at the table another drink! One more "roofie-colada", please! 😴

Last edited:
    Back
    Top Bottom