Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

[D13] Sachiko's Diary 1-6 [Fan.Edit]
  • 3D
  • Without anymore AM insults ... here's a report of Sachiko's Diary 1-6 ... password protected on MEGA.
    Thanks for the heads-up CVX!
    MEGA: [D13] Sachiko's Diary 1-6 [Fan.Edit]
    KEY: Cch5B0_D-88pgMnggrB6IRLq7fuw1C5jbqxPlJT-O0s

Sachiko 1.png

One of the things why I love Nini's work, It's because of the small details that almost no one notices, isn't Hisako's smile adorable? 🥹 this after the terrible Danny (the other Danny) applied his malicious tactics to delight in her huge, juicy butt, I wonder if this reaction is because of being able to hit the ball or because of something else? :unsure:

Billiards-Face.jpg

Saludous amigous :giggle:

12:03 AM
    Sunday, June 9th, 2024 (GMT+8)
    Time in Singapore

It's that time again ... time to post another story by Nini ... another jewel in the rough! Set your way-back machine about a half year ago, when she started Billiards ... then stopped for whatever reason she had in mind. She picked up right where she left off, so now we have an official Part 2 added to the story-line.
    As we've come to know her, Nini loves to started things out at a slow pace; since this is alleged to be a "long" story ... so please don't hold your breath, or kick and scream due to a lack of explicit sex. Regulars will recognize her art at work ... that always leaves us wanting for more ...
    I've posted Parts 1 and 2 seperately, in Nini's original release form ... plus Vol. 1-2 combined, in a "fan edit". Enjoy
    MEGA: [D13] Billiards Redux V1.0 [OG]
    KEY: 9ICb9nfQHmTlRNQnq_QFe5eILmRbpROIMnUVo1ruzsw
    MEGA: [D13] Billiards Redux_Training V2.0 [OG}
    KEY: ihj4xBfRwftYAzonNnTkUPuPGSOA0q3iZ-uhdaGfYgQ
    MEGA: [D13] Billiards Redux V01-V2.0 [Fan.Edit]
    KEY: ZklEphc-BrTyDOF02P9ETkdOD1X_FAA1cunpObPnNpk

View attachment 566150
    Well, that's how she got trained🤣

And since it has to do with our dear lady :love: I inform you that the first chapter of ''School Fellow'' version VAM 2024 by CVX3M is now available on my PT for all those who are interested (y)

SF-2024.jpg

As I said previously in my PT, recreate the settings, accessories, expressions, etc. It's been a big challenge for me but I think I'm on the right track unless the fans say otherwise hehe! 🤤 Saludous amigous 🤗

Last edited:
    One of the things why I love Nini's work, It's because of the small details that almost no one notices, isn't Hisako's smile adorable? 🥹 this after the terrible Danny (the other Danny) applied his malicious tactics to delight in her huge, juicy butt, I wonder if this reaction is because of being able to hit the ball or because of something else? :unsure:

View attachment 574788

Saludous amigous :giggle:
    Exactly! It is what separates her work from the glut of 3D VAM now flooding websites. Yes, the female models all appear quite attractive, but Nini's characters have those small nuanced facial expressions, whether it's a sly smile, or an forlorn look of sadness & regret on the character's facial features, that bring them to life ... not just another "hot" MILF figure.
    Case in point, in Business Trip, Penny's many looks of regret and guilt as she tumbles further down the rabbit-hole as her affair with Bob becomes more blatant with every added encounter. Maybe that's why some of us are a bit more passionate about her work, than others.

BT5 08.JPG

im guessing billiards 3 comes out next year, that sucks, sucks for my dick :(
    Impatient. huh? Nini's "SOP" ... 2 weeks between titles ... approximately one month between "event" titles. That could change, but that's the norm. I see you're a newbie. We'll keep you informed as best we can. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
    O'jisan, sorry to interrupt, but quick question, did Nini ever continue working on the series "The Eye of the Truth"? Thank you if you choose to reply.

O'jisan, sorry to interrupt, but quick question, did Nini ever continue working on the series "The Eye of the Truth"? Thank you if you choose to reply.
    Yes. Even though we can't publish/post it here, I am currently editing a complete overhaul of EOT. Due to the fact it was basically a "game-test" by Nini, the fact
    remains, the overall look and presentation makes it appear out-of-place compared with her other works ... even when you take Incense into account, the story unfolds very odd. So a lot of editing, at a VERY slow pace is taking place. It'll be at least a day or two before I get it down to where I'm somewhat satisfied personally.
    When and where it might appear, is anyone's guess ... but somewhere ...

Last edited:

Yes. Even though we can't publish/post it here, I am currently editing a complete overhaul of EOT. Due to the fact it was basically a "game-test" by Nini, the fact
    remains, the overall look and presentation makes it appear out-of-place compared with her other works ... even when you take Incense into account, the story unfolds very odd. So a lot of editing, at a VERY slow pace is taking place. It'll be at least a week or two before I get it down to where I'm somewhat satisfied personally.
    When and where it might appear, is anyone's guess.
    Reason why I ask is because I still have your old edited version titled "[D13] The EOT EP. 01 [Preview-FanEdit]" and wonder if anything came out of it. I didn't want to bother Nini in questions she probably answered a million times already in private. Thank you very much for your time, O'jisan. I'll catch you on Patreon in the future. 🤗

Reason why I ask is because I still have your old edited version titled "[D13] The EOT EP. 01 [Preview-FanEdit]" and wonder if anything came out of it. I didn't want to bother Nini in questions she probably answered a million times already in private. Thank you very much for your time, O'jisan. I'll catch you on Patreon in the future. 🤗
    Her answers are few and far between, unfortunately. Let's face it ... this is just a hobby for her, and she does have an actual life outside of all this. There are a few "throw-away scenes" she's added since her original release, but nothing added to the original story-line, if that's what you're asking: interchangeable male hypnotizes voluptuous MILF ... the end results are the same; but with Nini animating ... always easy on the eyes.
    Eye 03.JPG

Last edited:
    Now, we enter the (almost) Dog-days of Summer. Nini has been noticeably absent since the release of Billiards V2 ... no clips, no shorts, no announcements ... basically nothing. This behavior is par for the course with her. If she holds true to routine, we should hear something from her in the next few days. It's just the way things are following her. :rolleyes:

Keep update on the old video that we miss out ☺i love to see more of the old stuff as well that haven't been posted yet...

Keep update on the old video that we miss out ☺i love to see more of the old stuff as well that haven't been posted yet...
    I think Ojisan already posted the one that we can see still there is some work that has been lost cause of how old it was😔

Unfortunately, I'm limited in what I can post here, due to Nini's use of questionably-aged teens in a lot of her early videos. In Japanese Manga, it's very normal to
    have under aged males and females running around with older men and women ... but the prevailing winds here in the West no longer allow these videos to be posted on some websites, due to the scrutiny of sponsors and "pressure" groups who find the material offensive. A lot of Nini's earlier works contain "shota-like"
    characters ... no matter that the scripts may state their age otherwise. It's a matter of legality ... and revenue.
    We have to respect the "rules of the house", if we continue posting here. What is allowed, is already posted. Other works are posted elsewhere throughout the
    Web ... you just need to do a thorough search. It takes time ...
    PS. Let's NOT debate the merits of this site's existing rules.

Last edited:
    Back
    Top Bottom