Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

This is short, it makes people think endlessly
Actually, it's longer than her original release, which clocked in at just slightly over 4min. Fortunately. Nini released a preview with a couple of scenes NOT in the
final release. Thanks to the magic of editing, I was able to extend the video by 1 minute and add some nice BGM, which I'm surprised she didn't use from the preview, as it sets the dark-tone of the ending nicely. True, no explicit sex in the video, which is par for most of her "shorts"., but it's always nice to "office ladies" in tight skirts & peril. ;)

Sachiko Meets Bob [Clip]
  • 3D
  • Well, our poor girl Sachiko escapes the clutches of the Principal, only to find herself alone with Bob! Think he can handle all of that much MILFdom? Only
    time will tell. Maybe Bob is going into the diary business, too? :unsure: A new clip from the NCU:
    MediaFire: [D13] Sachiko Meets Bob [Clip]

SMB_01.JPG

Well, our poor girl Sachiko escapes the clutches of the Principal, only to find herself alone with Bob! Think he can handle all of that much MILFdom? Only
    time will tell. Maybe Bob is going into the diary business, too? :unsure: A new clip from the NCU:

View attachment 550959
    Oh my god, what did the principal do to her, please let her come to my room and I will help her

I have seen her work. I thought it was an incomplete work and deleted it. The short content is different from the style of other long works in my collection. I only found out recently that Nini has many short works. I look forward to more long works from Nini.
    You've deleted her "short" works? For shame! You're missing out on a lot of her material, IMHO. I myself am a completest when it comes to Nini's animation. I'm
    not just here for whacking material. :cool:

is there anywhere i can see fitness complete again?? my down there is aching...
    I really don't care about the state of your junk. Have you REALLY tried? You may find it on NaughtyMachinima, R34Video, or maybe SpankBang ... the internet is vast! Keep looking.

Well, our poor girl Sachiko escapes the clutches of the Principal, only to find herself alone with Bob! Think he can handle all of that much MILFdom? Only

View attachment 550959
    !!WTF!! What the hell is Bob ingesting?? :eek: Since Business Trip and KDC, his dick has grown about 20cm, he's almost a tripod 👀👀😱😱

Maybe Nini is following in the footsteps of the animator Doberman; the dicks on his male characters almost reach the floor ... and the girth is about the size of
    a large oak baseball bat!!! The MILFs look like PacMan when they try to give a BJ. Hopefully, Nini will try to keep those beasts on this side of realism ...?
    Of course ... least we forget about the Evil Pervert in 5 Colored Rangers ...

5CR-3 02.JPG
    5CR-3 04.JPG

Maybe Nini is following in the footsteps of the animator Doberman; the dicks on his male characters almost reach the floor ... and the girth is about the size of
    a large oak baseball bat!!! The MILFs look like PacMan when they try to give a BJ. Hopefully, Nini will try to keep those beasts on this side of realism ...?
    Of course ... least we forget about the Evil Pervert in 5 Colored Rangers ...

View attachment 556719View attachment 556720
    I agree with you O'jisan,. That thing looks like a leg with one toe. I feel that Nina is going a little bit in a different direction with the latest work.🤷‍♂️

Well, I've always been a fan of voluptuous MILFs getting impaled by large members, and Nini has provided us with that over the years, without getting to the
    point of laughability. I must admit I chuckle to myself whenever a male character (ie. Danny from KCD) walks around in his underwear with a foot and a half
    erection stretching out his underwear. He should be careful closing doors. Yet, Nini hasn't bent the knee to the current wave of animators rendering enormous stomach bulges beyond imagination.
    Let's just hope she keeps things "somewhat real" (afterall ... it is fiction) and maintains her current tendency toward erotic storytelling without resorting to cheap
    sideshow antics.

Well, I've always been a fan of voluptuous MILFs getting impaled by large members, and Nini has provided us with that over the years, without getting to the
    point of laughability. I must admit I chuckle to myself whenever a male character (ie. Danny from KCD) walks around in his underwear with a foot and a half
    erection stretching out his underwear. He should be careful closing doors. Yet, Nini hasn't bent the knee to the current wave of animators rendering enormous stomach bulges beyond imagination.
    Let's just hope she keeps things "somewhat real" (afterall ... it is fiction) and maintains her current tendency toward erotic storytelling without resorting to cheap
    sideshow antics.
    Well isn't that just what -you- like? I mean plenty of people don't mind it at all.

I like eroticism as long as it doesn't appear to be completely unrealistic and unbelievable. I'm as good at "suspension if disbelief" as the next guy .... I don't mind
    "monsters" that much ... not really a fan of bestiality ... zombie sex, hmm ... guro and necrophilia are just not my thing.
    That said, Nini always seems to provide her current roster of male characters with the equipment to keep females like Penny, Kokomi and Sachiko satisfied to
    the finish. I'm good with that.

I really don't care about the state of your junk. Have you REALLY tried? You may find it on NaughtyMachinima, R34Video, or maybe SpankBang ... the internet is vast! Keep looking.
    unfortunately im lost. i can find the fitness prologue and v3 but not the rest of the epic. i understand shota not allowed but thought i still ask. thanks for all your hard work for this forum.

That's weird. Maybe if you searched for Fitness 1-3 inclusive, you might have better luck on the sites I recommended. At this point, since Fitness is now considered an older title, it's probably harder to find individual episodes. You'll probably have better luck looking for them bundled together as one.

Last edited:
    So about three days until the release of Billiards V2. For some reason, with the re-release, Nini eliminated the "Hero's POV" chapter (which she'll probable incorporate later) ... so it now is V1-The Horine's POV and V2-Training. Do you guys want me to post both, or just Episode 2 by itself?
    I expect some response, for a change ... or I'll do as I wish. ;)

So about three days until the release of Billiards V2. For some reason, with the re-release, Nini eliminated the "Hero's POV" chapter (which she'll probable incorporate later) ... so it now is V1-The Horine's POV and V2-Training. Do you guys want me to post both, or just Episode 2 by itself?
    I expect some response, for a change ... or I'll do as I wish. ;)
    I think post both is good maybe add context to version one something like beta version or wip?

Edit: even though is a scrap version but it still interesting to see what could have been or what will happen in the final version

Last edited:
    I think post both is good maybe add context to version one something like beta version or wip?

Edit: even though is a scrap version but it still interesting to see what could have been or what will happen in the final version
    Not a mind reader, but I'll bet Nini is going for a more linear timeline ... so parts of the Hero's POV will probably be reused for the "morning after" in a following episode. Since V3 in tentatively title "Competition"; it's probably going to be (more teasing) about an overly friendly game between Danny and Hisake (Penny). How friendly I wonder? I'm not even sure the husband would be awake by the next episode? I guess we'll see. :unsure:

Last edited:

I'm thinking that I'll post Billiards V1 & V2 separately, in Nini's Original release form. I will also post a V1-V2 fan edit, combined, so you'll have a choice. Is that satisfactory for the group? Plus, of course, CVXtreme will be releasing his version, in Spanish. Something for almost everyone! (y)

Back
    Top Bottom