Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

Just a clip this time out: (adults only)
MEGA: [D13] Sachiko_The Co-Worker [Clip.BLK]
KEY: RYBONCekeUaT697gppD5yKRB4KS-xHYzyWMqN4T0Rks

Thank God!!! It was just a "glitch" or "test" .... whatever it was ... YIKES!!
Back on track: Nini released a preview of a game she purchased ... Black Myth: WuKong - Kang-Jin Star; it's available for viewing on her Twitter page, so I'll
assume it's perfectly cool to post here. This version is slightly different, but barely noticable. Enjoy!

MediaFire:
[D13] Black Myth WuKong_Kang-Jin Star [Preview Trailer]
why i cant open link to mega?

We already know that you like the little game of being begged, please upload some images of V6 billards, be a hero. 😮‍💨
Begging has nothing to do with it. You just want more whacking material. I'm following Nini's request, while trying not to give away the entire plot of episode
six ... which is not that long content-wise.
Why don't you find another group somewhere else, with members who actually care about your opinions, impatience and insults. You are so damn TOXIC.
F95Zone maybe (?) ... you'd fit in there perfectly.

BDV6_00.JPG

Last edited:
Begging has nothing tho do with it. You just want more whacking material. I'm following Nini's request, while trying not to give away the entire plot of episode
six ... witch is not that long content-wise.
Why don't you find another group somewhere else, with members who actually cares about your opinions, impatience and insults. You are so damn TOXIC.
F95Zone maybe (?) ... you'd fit in perfectly.
Yep If is short just a few screenshot will give it all away

juanalachofa

An open letter:
You seem to have a chip-on-your-shoulder, concerning this group, and me specifically. I set up this particular group after the demise of 8Muses back in December
of last year. Sam998 and I tried setting up a group on F95Zone almost immediately after the openingl;
Sam998 was ejected almost immediately for helping a member "find the goods" on a discord, with no warning whatsoever. I tried going it alone,then had that group usurped by a F95 moderator, who is still running the group at present. The group is still pretty much in shit-shape with videos added (mostly lifted from our group here) ... which is fine. As for being "kicked-out" ... I left on my own accord, coming to the realization that while most of the members there are decent sorts, there is a multitude of complainers, bitchers & moaners, who enjoy disrupting the flow of information.You are one of those sorts.
If you can't post here without your normal list of complaints and "begging" (you are about the only one who does here), then I will continue to monitor your list of grievances, and I will delete those that I feel are "baiting" and "argumentative". You want to express constructive criticisms without insults ... I'm perfectly fine with that. Discussion is always welcome here. Back-handed comments and snipes are not. Period.
If you continue with your usual tone, I will bring you to the attention of the "Powers-that-be" here, and request that you be banned from the site.
Comments are fine ... disruptive diatribes are not. This is your warning.
Maybe you should return to F95Zone, where "back-biting" is encouraged and the norm.

Last edited:
I set up this particular group after the demise of 8Muses back in December
of last year. Sam998 and I tried setting up a group on F95Zone almost immediately after the openingl;
Sam998 was ejected almost immediately for helping a member "find the goods" on a discord, with no warning whatsoever. I tried going it alone,then had that group usurped by a F95 moderator, who is still running the group at present. The group is still pretty much in shit-shape with videos added (mostly lifted from our group here) ... which is fine. As for being "kicked-out" ... I left on my own accord, coming to the realization that while most of the members there are decent sorts, there is a multitude of complainers, bitchers & moaners, who enjoy disrupting the flow of information.
Oh so that's why you stopped being active there. And to be honest, I understand the frustration.
Lots of moderators there are power hungry or on a powertrip. And the crowd isn't good too due to how whiny they can get on not getting what they want. I still go there though to check releases of videos and games.
Also, just created this account to comment this. I've been lurking this site too but unlike in F95, links are freely shown here so I didn't saw the need to create an account till now.

Oh so that's why you stopped being active there. And to be honest, I understand the frustration.
Lots of moderators there are power hungry or on a powertrip. And the crowd isn't good too due to how whiny they can get on not getting what they want. I still go there though to check releases of videos and games.
Also, just created this account to comment this. I've been lurking this site too but unlike in F95, links are freely shown here so I didn't saw the need to create an account till now.
I go there too on occasion. I was there when this site was down for half a week, trying to find other members, plus contact lamythefirst to see if he knew what was up with this site (found him, BTW). I interacted with a few members of the D13 group Sam998 & I set up originally. They asked if I could post BDV5 since this site was down. I stated I might, but I wanted to see if our group came online again first. Then some guy with an axe to grind, told me to f--- off { I think it may have been our trouble-maker, the more I think about it ) ... funny, too, because I was ready to post the video there ... oh well.
Seriously, the groups I visit, are for the most part informative ... but the "bar-fights" happen in most every group ... over the same stupid stuff. So my motto is to NOT participate ...
Too much anger there for my tastes ... especially considering the posts are free. An exchange of ideas is fine ... but the incessant insults ... count me out. :cautious:

looking at the forum you said goodbye and no one called you and you came back saying that apc was active hahaha well I guess you have no dignity
Did Ojisan hurt your feelings or something? I don't see any point for you to be arguing here or any other forums. You're getting Nini's for free and still complaining? Stop being a entitled prick, the world doesn't work like that. If you are that impatient on Ojisan's uploading schedule go and subscribe to Nini directly. Stop contradicting yourself, you're the one that's begging.

Back
Top Bottom