Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

A few images to whet your imaginations:

BDV6_00.JPG
FCRV4_01.JPG
Kang-jin Star_00.JPG

[D13] Black Myth WuKong_Kang-Jin Star [Preview Trailer] New
  • 3D
  • Thank God!!! It was just a "glitch" or "test" .... whatever it was ... YIKES!!
    Back on track: Nini released a preview of a game she purchased ... Black Myth: WuKong - Kang-Jin Star; it's available for viewing on her Twitter page, so I'll
    assume it's perfectly cool to post here. This version is slightly different, but barely noticable. Enjoy!

MediaFire:
    [D13] Black Myth WuKong_Kang-Jin Star [Preview Trailer]

When was billiards V6 released
    Can anyone give me the link
    Billiards V6 was released in the "wee" hours yesterday, the 28th (PDT) ... so you can figure on an Oct. 11th release at 10am PDT (12:00am, the 12th, Singapore time) ... that is, assuming I'm not hungover ( 🤪 ). Nini released BDV6 ( I just completed the "fan-sub" ), she also released a "longish" preview clip for Five Colored Rangers V4 (incomplete).
    If you guys forget the story line, I suggest you catch up by reviewing 5CR V1-V3. ;)

PS: You should know by now we wait 2 weeks from Nini's release post ... as she requested ... 😘

Last edited:
    Billiards V6 was released in the "wee" hours yesterday, the 28th (PDT) ... so you can figure on an Oct. 11th release at 10am PDT (12:00am, the 12th, Singapore time) ... that is, assuming I'm not hungover ( 🤪 ). Nini released BDV6 ( I just completed the "fan-sub" ), she also released a "longish" preview clip for Five Colored Rangers V4 (incomplete).
    If you guys forget the story line, I suggest you catch up by reviewing 5CR V1-V3. ;)

PS: You should know by now we wait 2 weeks from Nini's release post ... as she requested ... 😘
    I have known about two weeks wait i didn't knew about the Bv6 release when it was released so if it was released yesterday then i can wait till then. Sorry for the trouble

I have known about two weeks wait i didn't knew about the Bv6 release when it was released so if it was released yesterday then i can wait till then. Sorry for the trouble
    No trouble ! I may have over reacted ( like the dad driving the family on vacation) ... I'm always anticipating someone to chime in: "Are we there yet?" ).
    Apologies!

Concerning Five Colored Rangers 4 (5CR4) ... you all must remember the evil henchman ... the guy who talks to his Gi-normous dick ( which apparently listens! )? Since his capture of our heroine, the Evil Emperor has been bestowing ever more powerful magic on him. As his casting powers increase, so does his sexual appetites. What are his plans for Yellow Ranger? Will he use his new-found powers for good? NAH!
    How does he plan to turn her into his perfect ... warm ... breathing ... COMPLIANT ... "real-doll"?
    The worst is yet to cum! :rolleyes: His plans are ...diabolical ... to say the least ....!
    5CR4.1_02.JPG
    :eek:

No trouble ! I may have over reacted ( like the dad driving the family on vacation) ... I'm always anticipating someone to chime in: "Are we there yet?" ).
    Apologies!

Concerning Five Colored Rangers 4 (5CR4) ... you all must remember the evil henchman ... the guy who talks to his Gi-normous dick ( which apparently listens! )? Since his capture of our heroine, the Evil Emperor has been bestowing ever more powerful magic on him. As his casting powers increase, so does his sexual appetites. What are his plans for Yellow Ranger? Will he use his new-found powers for good? NAH!
    How does he plan to turn her into his perfect ... warm ... breathing ... COMPLIANT ... "real-doll"?
    The worst is yet to cum! :rolleyes: His plans are ...diabolical ... to say the least ....!
    View attachment 894472 :eek:
    Oh man I just hope that's not permanent. I hate when girls are chopped up like that. But judging from ninis Necro videos... Anything is possible...

Can you upload the videos in Mediafire pls 🙏🙏
    Oh man I just hope that's not permanent. I hate when girls are chopped up like that. But judging from ninis Necro videos... Anything is possible...
    I would like to post on MediaFire for all my videos, but the password protection does not work for me. That's the only reason I don't post there with the larger files. Apologies.
    As far as Yellow Ranger is concerned ... rest assured she's not an amputee now ( I hope ) ... I'm assuming her limbs are being restrained in an other-worldly dimension ... still, it IS creepy looking though. 😵‍💫

Last edited:
    As far as posting more images from Billiards V6 ... I just don't want to give away too much of the chapter's story. Suffice it to say, Hisako returns to Danny's bar with the intention of picking up where their game left off ... interrupted by Pete's return to consciousness. Tomorrow is October ... the release is a little over a 10 days after that. Trust me, you'll live and appreciate it more this way ...

As far as posting more images from Billiards V6 ... I just don't want to give away too much of the chapter's story. Suffice it to say, Hisako returns to Danny's bar with the intention of picking up where their game left off ... interrupted by Pete's return to consciousness. Tomorrow is October ... the release is a little over a 10 days after that. Trust me, you'll live and appreciate it more this way ...
    Yup better not spoil the fun. ;)

Can anyone poste SMALL TOWN TRAVEL and SUPPOTING EDUCATION ? Thanks in advance
    Unfortunately, this site (and many others) have a strict rule against posting any "shota" material, and both SE and STT fall into that category. No one can post
    either story here, or Private Message you with either one.

Unfortunately, this site (and many others) have a strict rule against posting any "shota" material, and both SE and STT fall into that category. No one can post
    either story here, or Private Message you with either one.
    I get it ! Thanks man

Apologies!

View attachment 894472 :eek:
    Excited!!,

And yeah the dude who talks to his dick and it listens, is just too hilarious, Nini is a Genius!!

Back
    Top Bottom