Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

Hi, I'm new here. I enjoy her work but I find myself going through multiple pages at a time to look back at older material difficult to navigate and keep track of. Is there any way we can organize it so it's all on one posting? I would appreciate any help or advice.

Hi, I'm new here. I enjoy her work but I find myself going through multiple pages at a time to look back at older material difficult to navigate and keep track of. Is there any way we can organize it so it's all on one posting? I would appreciate any help or advice.
Hint.png

this will usually give you the best results

I would like to play, where can I download it?
I offer it free for Ojisan, for others to pay.
I have made quite a lot of games, if you want to know the latest developments in the games I have made, you can follow the "SUKAMA Corp" Facebook page.
The games I make are specifically Android games, not PC games.

when the FCR 4 is realease ojisan?
I was orininally planning on releasing FCR V4.1 WIP on Oct. 12th (11th), but certain aspects of it look so different from the finished video, I've decided to release V4.1 as a added "extra" to Version 4.0 with the "fan-sub".
They will be released on the 20th of October. Sorry for the wait ... :coffee: 😵‍💫 :coffee:

Last edited:
Btw can anyone tell me how much of Photography club was finished? and where can I find them?
I believe College Photo Club ( :ROFLMAO: ) was set up in 3 sections: intro ... the "walk" cycle scene ... then the final "coaching" scene. It was dropped due to "shota" content. No idea where to find it; you just have to search.

I have made quite a lot of games, if you want to know the latest developments in the games I have made, you can follow the "SUKAMA Corp" Facebook page.
I appreciate it ... HOWEVER ... this isn't the place for posting similar works like Nini's ... District13/Nini only here. We have a "sister" group that was created
for the sole purpose of posting similar works:
[Various-Artists] Mixed 3D Animated Topic and Discussion
So please ... no more "sales" pitches here. Stay on target. Further posts will be deleted. Thanks. :coffee:🥱:coffee:

Last edited:
I usually go to the top or bottom of each page and hit the "3D" or "Reader Mode" buttons ... menus for view choice available within ... definite time saver.

Do you create a game with images from other artists? Is this one from sumthingextra69?

So Sorry for bothering you again @O'jisan but could you please tell me where these 2 pics are from? 🙏🙏🙏 you're always the GOAT...

The first image is from Assassination Nation ... still in "pre-production" limbo ...
The second is from the original concept of Photography Club. Penny starred in the original, not Kokomi ... I think Nini changed the story so she could put Kokomi through the paces instead of Penny, as there were some rumblings within the Patreon membership about the "overuse" of Penny. What's wrong with people? :unsure:
School Photography 3a.jpg
CPC_Penny.JPG

The first image is from Assassination Nation ... still in "pre-production" limbo ...
The second is from the original concept of Photography Club. Penny starred in the original, not Kokomi ... I think Nini changed the story so she could put Kokomi through the paces instead of Penny, as there were some rumblings within the Patreon membership about the "overuse" of Penny. What's wrong with people? :unsure:
View attachment 937612View attachment 937606
Is the Original concept of Photography Club still available? or is it just some sample Images?

Is the Original concept of Photography Club still available? or is it just some sample Images?
It was never completed, but Nini did release 3 WIP's regarding the work. Yes, they are in video format ... HOWEVER, we hit the stone wall here known as "shota".
I did post it back in the 8Muses days, but things have changed since those times.
Again, I'm NOT affiliated with any Discord group and I don't post elsewhere. Sorry.

Back
Top Bottom