Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

Yes it is. But you're in tomorrow ... and I'm still in yesterday for you ... funny how that works .... :unsure:
PS. Took my daughter to see Gojira Minus One this evening ... she cried at the end. Ain't life wonderful sometimes?
omg,i forget about the timezone,my bad :LOL:

The Secret of Kokomi and Grandpa 1&2
  • 3D
  • Well, I guess it's tomorrow, today now ... so here comes Kokomi & Grandpa. Since it's not so much of a story, more a visual series about elder-care and their
    needs ( :unsure: ), I blended parts one and two together, just to give an idea of how important it is to maintain close relations in the family: think of it as a visual
    poem ... :whistle:

MEGA: [D13] The Secret of Kokomi and Grandpa 1-2 [edit]
    KEY
    : LKQz_5kHuXGgUJdbD7wq7EbS37a8uaq31ONw8QEkdbs

Attachments

• The Secret of Kokomi and Grandpa 01.JPG
      The Secret of Kokomi and Grandpa 01.JPG
      170.7 KB · Views: 25
    • The Secret of Kokomi and Grandpa 02.JPG
      The Secret of Kokomi and Grandpa 02.JPG
      290.5 KB · Views: 34
    • The Secret of Kokomi and Grandpa 05.JPG
      The Secret of Kokomi and Grandpa 05.JPG
      259.2 KB · Views: 56
    • The Secret of Kokomi and Grandpa 06.JPG
      The Secret of Kokomi and Grandpa 06.JPG
      149 KB · Views: 49
    • The Secret of Kokomi and Grandpa 07.JPG
      The Secret of Kokomi and Grandpa 07.JPG
      148.9 KB · Views: 80
    Last edited:
    I hope Five Color Rangers is completed as a full-length story by nini.
    I don't particularly like power rangers, but I thought Nini's composition was wonderful.
    When reward for brainwashing man = sex is teased, we are also teased.
    The anticipation for the next story increases.

I hope Five Color Rangers is completed as a full-length story by nini.
    I don't particularly like power rangers, but I thought Nini's composition was wonderful.
    When reward for brainwashing man = sex is teased, we are also teased.
    The anticipation for the next story increases.
    I think Nini is planning to move forward with the project ... as it was inspired by watching the children's show with her young daughter ... so it's kind an odd
    tribute to her daughter; who BTW will never be the same if she watches this video.
    It reminds me of the short Nini did titled Undercover .... the final shot ofto the heroine removing her glasses to "deal" with the villain's enormous member is
    priceless; and then it ends! Hopefully, our heroine in THIS story will have the time to deal with her "handler's" anaconda. "ALL HAIL THE DARK LORD!"

Counter Terrorist Squad V0.1 [Sub-ESP]
  • 3D
  • and for those who like strong emotions I leave you Counter Terrorist Squad V0.1 translated and subtitled in Spanish, I don't know what you think but those huge thighs of the policewoman drive me crazy, it's too bad that they are inert o_O

(Adult's Only)

Megaupload:

[D13] Counter Terrorist Squad V0.1 [08.23] [Fan-Edit][Sub-Esp] HD
    Password: 99@++**Squad**++@99

I hope you enjoy it as much as I do, saludous amigous :giggle:

Waitress_No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service [Subbed-ESP]
  • 3D
  • And since they gave us the green light for this short but interesting story that delights us with the beautiful Kokomi ''Waitress_No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service'' translated and subtitled in Spanish !!Cheers!!

(Adult's Only)

Megaupload:

[D13] Waitress_No Shirt, No Shoes, No Service [Fan-Edit] [Sub-Esp] HD
    Password: 99@X-Kokomi-X@99

Enjoy it, saludous amigous :giggle:

"Good news, everyone" ...
    Nini left an announcement this evening ... plus she shared a little more in a private message to me.
    It's not in the announcement, but in TierZ it appears she will resume Counter Terrorist Squad ... when, not sure, though ... But The Secret of Kokomi & Grandpa
    is being renamed to Urban Strange Tales.
    Also ... looks like Bob may be our new "Goldfinger"! That dirty guy .... so who IS the Dark Lord? :unsure:

Attachments

• Announcement [12.14.23].JPG
      Announcement [12.14.23].JPG
      308.1 KB · Views: 48
    • Message 12.13.23.JPG
      Message 12.13.23.JPG
      231.4 KB · Views: 74
    "Good news, everyone" ...
    Nini left an announcement this evening ... plus she shared a little more in a private message to me.
    It's not in the announcement, but in TierZ it appears she will resume Counter Terrorist Squad ... when, not sure, though ... But The Secret of Kokomi & Grandpa
    is being renamed to Urban Strange Tales.
    Also ... looks like Bob may be our new "Goldfinger"! That dirty guy .... so who IS the Dark Lord? :unsure:
    Good news indeed,Ojisan. we gonna get new Kokomi Diary and Five Color Ranger by the end of the month😍
    also,not being ungrateful,but i thought the new Kokomi and Grandpa secret will be extended version of the video Nini uploaded in her twitter😆
    i hope it will be for the next V.

Hello everyone !

I'm landing in turn here (hopefully for a long time this time, ha, ha).
    It's been quite a hassle for many of us these days, especially O'Jisan ... Good luck to you, and thank you again for all the efforts to deliver all the information from our favorite creator (but take the time to rest and "clear your mind" from time to time :)).

Is it possible to use starting message as a place were all links are stored, like it is on f95? Since O'jisan is going to be a primary uploader anyway?

JonL213 say:

Is it possible to use starting message as a place were all links are stored, like it is on f95? Since @O'jisan is going to be a primary uploader anyway?

My vote is against this, One of the reasons I didn't publish on F95 was that all the content is on a single home page. So why bother leaving a comment? or learning about the artist's process simply loses the sense of community or group that is what we are and that is why we resisted and survived the closure of 8M, If we were a community that just downloaded it and that's it, believe me we wouldn't be here right now, greetings :unsure:

JonL213 say:

Is it possible to use starting message as a place were all links are stored, like it is on f95? Since @O'jisan is going to be a primary uploader anyway?

My vote is against this, One of the reasons I didn't publish on F95 was that all the content is on a single home page. So why bother leaving a comment? or learning about the artist's process simply loses the sense of community or group that is what we are and that is why we resisted and survived the closure of 8M, If we were a community that just downloaded it and that's it, believe me we wouldn't be here right now, greetings :unsure:
    So, Im a passerby who entered this thread. I see absolutely nothing interesting on the first page. Why should i even bother searching for posts with links?
    Lets be fair, if artist is active and person who saw his works liked them, he will come back to at least ask about next update date.
    Right now thread is absolutely unattractive, only long term 8m users will enter it.

So, Im a passerby who entered this thread. I see absolutely nothing interesting on the first page. Why should i even bother searching for posts with links?
    Lets be fair, if artist is active and person who saw his works liked them, he will come back to at least ask about next update date.
    Right now thread is absolutely unattractive, only long term 8m users will enter it.
    Ok. Sorry if this thread looks unattractive when it clearly didn't bother any og 8m users or new.

It's a community thread and always will be. We aren't going to mimic f95 so please stop asking.

So, continue being a passerby and find your links elsewhere.

Ok. Sorry if this thread looks unattractive when it clearly didn't bother any og 8m users or new.

It's a community thread and always will be. We aren't going to mimic f95 so please stop asking.

So, continue being a passerby and find your links elsewhere.
    Chill dude, all im trying to say is that I never checked this thread in old 8m and wouldn't have checked it here if O'jisan wouldn't have been rally point on f95. Just says how bad your thread attract audience by itself.

Chill dude, all im trying to say is that I never checked this thread in old 8m and wouldn't have checked it here if O'jisan wouldn't have been rally point on f95. Just says how bad your thread attract audience by itself.
    You can toggle the reader mode it will only show post with link that Ojisan has tag it (y)

You can toggle the reader mode it will only show post with link that Ojisan has tag it (y)
    Thanks. Still doesn't change the absence of "advertisement" so to speak. Maybe post a couple of pictures in the first post? Because I had to separately google her work to understand at least what her art style is.

Thanks MosMoss! Just woke up and saw the conversation. Maybe I'll add a very naked tribute on the splash page? I figured people who are aware of District13
    and Nini's work, are the people who will visit this group ... most non-members are generally looking for 26RegionSFM, Jackerman, Amazoninian ... stuff a lot more "dynamic"... viewing that doesn't take a lot of effort on the part of the viewer. It's just something that gets you there fast.
    Nini is a different animal; she works with a longer format, with manga-like stories that can go on for multiple chapters. Multiple chapters That may have no sex going on for a while ... maybe that why controversy follows her around ... I mean, besides the dwarfs :rolleyes: . Her stories are about the characters she's developed, not necessarily about the sex act. She loves to tease.
    We are as much about community as we are about the work. I'm not here to suit everyone's needs, or sell anything ... just to share her work.
    However, I will take your suggestion under advisement and maybe I'll add a bit more information to the header. We're kind of like a place that no one else knows about, but those who do, join-in and relax. We may not be your cup of tea?

Last edited:
    Back
    Top Bottom