Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[District13/Niniのスタジオ] Her Work

I could do Cryptic Message (MMXXI02), but I would have to edit out a sequence toward the end. Is that agreeable ... or should I just let sleeping dogs lie? Trust me. it's still a great story without the shota content ... and a very simple edit.
That's why I like Nini. She's very good at telling stories

Tomorrow, I'll post Counter Terrorists V0.1 ... probably the only chapter we'll get out of Nini. Not her best stuff. If you like "snuff" and "necrophilia", this one is right up your alley. If you liked Special Investigation Squad from a few years back ... this'll whet your whistle. In the meantime, I'm going back to watching my K-Dramas until Nini pulls a rabbit out of her ... uh ... hat!

Tomorrow, I'll post Counter Terrorists V0.1 ... probably the only chapter we'll get out of Nini. Not her best stuff. If you like "snuff" and "necrophilia", this one is right up your alley. If you liked Special Investigation Squad from a few years back ... this'll whet your whistle. In the meantime, I'm going back to watching my K-Dramas until Nini pulls a rabbit out of her ... uh ... hat!
Waiting for the Kokomi and Grandpa Secret 🙏

Waiting for billiards V3 , we all love poking big stick in a deep hole 🐔🐔

Thank you for starting the thread.
I hope that this will become a place for new comrades to gather.

Did anyone have or need a pack of all of his old works?
We can't post any stories with "shota" appearing characters ... no matter if the story says they're older dwarfs.
We post it ... we get closed down. Debate it all you want, but it won't change anything here.

I turned in both Propose Marriage and Waitress for review by Admin ... we'll see if they pass the litmus test ... or not? Have my doubts, but I'm keeping my
fingers crossed ...

Counter Terrorists V1
  • 3D
  • In the meantime, while we wait ... I'll post Counter Terrorists; all adults ... with some mayhem and a lot of necrophilia ... not really my thing, but I think Nini was
    going for the throat and shock value on TierZ.
    MEGA: [D13] Counter Terrorist Squad V0.1 [08.23]
    KEY: TSRzq3yOWGHft5hYFY1S-Rlaf1djyz52ymV5s83gdws

PS
    Still no new posts from Nini .... which is nothing new, really.

Attachments

• Counter Terrorists 05b (08.10.23).jpg
      Counter Terrorists 05b (08.10.23).jpg
      281.6 KB · Views: 43
    • Counter Terrorists 02 (08.10.23).jpg
      Counter Terrorists 02 (08.10.23).jpg
      327 KB · Views: 49
    • CT-Pro 01.JPG
      CT-Pro 01.JPG
      353.4 KB · Views: 32
    • CT-Pro 02.JPG
      CT-Pro 02.JPG
      154.6 KB · Views: 46
    • CT-Pro 03.JPG
      CT-Pro 03.JPG
      157.1 KB · Views: 52
    Last edited:
    We received a thumbs up on Propose Marriage and Waitress ... finally, some good news. I'll post them soon, just need to touch them up a bit. Maybe I should post 'em on R34Video ... beat the lurker/pirate at his own game! But then ... I suppose we're all Pirates when push comes to shove ... yarrr!
    Pirates

Quick Question to the group: Do you want me to post Business Trip again? I guess some of you may be new ....

Business Trip 1-9 [FanEdit]
  • 3D
  • For those of you NOT familiar with Business Trip, it's Nini's "opus grande" ... the size of a feature length film, as it clock in just shy of 2 hours. It's a rather
    large file, so prepare yourselves for a 6.5GB download! This is actually part of what we now call the NCU ... the Nini Cinematic Universe. Many of the stories
    that she's working on will be inter-connected to this particular story and our pseudo-favorite character ... BOB ... he has lots of friends, and ideas. Fortunately,
    there are lot's of Nini's beautifully rendered females along for the ride.

NOTE: File has been replaced: [D13] Business Trip V01.01-V01.09.2_Final

PS ...
    just so everyone is clear on this, Nini is a woman.

Attachments

• BT 01.JPG
      BT 01.JPG
      165.6 KB · Views: 38
    • Business Trip 5 - 01.jpg
      Business Trip 5 - 01.jpg
      255.3 KB · Views: 17
    • Business Trip 5 - 04.jpg
      Business Trip 5 - 04.jpg
      324.5 KB · Views: 89
    • BT5 07.JPG
      BT5 07.JPG
      179 KB · Views: 28
    • Business Trip 5 - 05.jpg
      Business Trip 5 - 05.jpg
      237.1 KB · Views: 27
    • BT8-2.JPG
      BT8-2.JPG
      241.1 KB · Views: 56
    Last edited:
    Waitress
  • 3D
  • Attachments

• Capture 01.JPG
      Capture 01.JPG
      155.7 KB · Views: 36
    • Capture 02.JPG
      Capture 02.JPG
      158.6 KB · Views: 29
    • Capture 03.JPG
      Capture 03.JPG
      142.4 KB · Views: 50
    • Capture 04.JPG
      Capture 04.JPG
      152.6 KB · Views: 45
    • Capture 05.JPG
      Capture 05.JPG
      164.9 KB · Views: 38
    • Capture 06.JPG
      Capture 06.JPG
      145 KB · Views: 23
    Last edited:
    Yes it is. But you're in tomorrow ... and I'm still in yesterday for you ... funny how that works .... :unsure:
    PS. Took my daughter to see Gojira Minus One this evening ... she cried at the end. Ain't life wonderful sometimes?

Yes it is. But you're in tomorrow ... and I'm still in yesterday for you ... funny how that works .... :unsure:
    PS. Took my daughter to see Gojira Minus One this evening ... she cried at the end. Ain't life wonderful sometimes?
    I want to seeeeee itttt ahhhhhhh.Hopefully it wiil be on streaming at the end of the year🥲

Back
    Top Bottom