Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[Garak3D] A Desire in the Family

Can you give me some context? Because I don't know exactly that story behind the first image.
in DC Comics, there is a universe where young Bruce Wayne was killed instead of his parents. However, his father later became Batman himself, and his mother went mad from grief and became Joker. I'm not sure exactly which version of Martha's character we'll see, or if we'll see it at all, but considering how Garak explicitly highlights Batman's Oedipal tendencies, I think we'll be getting an epic superhero incest story anyway.

Guys, I think I see where this story's going...
Interestin’ 😁
I’m not saying anything.

Pages 176 to 185
jokesonyou176.jpg jokesonyou177.jpg jokesonyou178.jpg jokesonyou179.jpg jokesonyou180.jpg jokesonyou181.jpg jokesonyou182.jpg jokesonyou183.jpg jokesonyou184.jpg jokesonyou185.jpg

Last edited:
Impressive work, Garak3D. The care and precision you give to the details is sensational. Things like women's nails or Gnap's beard are catching my attention. It's amazing how real they look. And looking at the pages you published last week you have even made Kendrick's certificate. All this is magnificent.

As for the new images, a new character and display of the poor relationship that Kendrick and his son Jace have for work. It is clear that Julia has been focused on her work for too long and has neglected her relationship with her son. Let's see if they can find a way to get what they both want: spend more time together and stop the Joker. I hope Kendrick can tie up the clues and figure out the "way" to lure the Joker into a trap.

PS: The posters are great (there she is, shiny, our dear Mummy) and Jace's t-shirt made me laugh.

Thanks, Garak3D

I don't know if I'm correct or wrong, but I see Julia's body shape, hair-style, and her face shape is like Dawn of IWMM. Am I correct? 🤞

PS: The poster of Dawn is great & hot. I love it too. And yes, It's a hahaha on the image of Jace's t-shirt.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Uhh...great, beautiful, exciting mom/son couple... can't wait. Very good base and build-up for now, i think some tension in relationship is great as a base for incest story. Just make sure it's not her making too much moves and "first-steps". Moms being shocked and surprised, doubtful and fearful is always one of the best ingredients for this type of stories, it brings a lots of excitement... I would make him become suddenly different, more bold and quickly openly sexual and stuff, trying to regain mom's attention. Or maybe Joker will somehow "convince" son Jace to make a move on his mom? Hopefully... Again, i just love sexual taboo tension that can be felt here, even in no-sex scenes like this one. That's beautiful and not easy to do, congrats man.

Wow, that's really cool! I hope that Joker will help 🤣 them become very very close to each other and get to know each other in every detail

Impressive work, Garak3D. The care and precision you give to the details is sensational. Things like women's nails or Gnap's beard are catching my attention. It's amazing how real they look. And looking at the pages you published last week you have even made Kendrick's certificate. All this is magnificent.

As for the new images, a new character and display of the poor relationship that Kendrick and his son Jace have for work. It is clear that Julia has been focused on her work for too long and has neglected her relationship with her son. Let's see if they can find a way to get what they both want: spend more time together and stop the Joker. I hope Kendrick can tie up the clues and figure out the "way" to lure the Joker into a trap.

PS: The posters are great (there she is, shiny, our dear Mummy) and Jace's t-shirt made me laugh.

Thanks, Garak3D
Thanks @Mrh69! Actually I’m glad you’re noticing the little details 👍🏻 I always wonder if anyone notices that sort of thing but I try to make the 3D world of the comic feel “lived in”.
& yep, I like to tie all my series comics together and show that they are from the same world in some way. Dawn is a well known personality even in this version of Gotham city 😉
Lol!! Yeah I saw that AI generated pic of Taylor Swift on Twitter and thought it was hilarious. Thanks for commenting on that one as well.

Thanks for all the feedback!

I don't know if I'm correct or wrong, but I see Julia's body shape, hair-style, and her face shape is like Dawn of IWMM. Am I correct? 🤞

PS: The poster of Dawn is great & hot. I love it too. And yes, It's a hahaha on the image of Jace's t-shirt.:ROFLMAO:

I think it’s just the hair. But I will admit that Dawn and Julia look pretty similar. Honestly they are completely different models and skin but the commissioner did like Dawn and requested something “similar”

Uhh...great, beautiful, exciting mom/son couple... can't wait. Very good base and build-up for now, i think some tension in relationship is great as a base for incest story. Just make sure it's not her making too much moves and "first-steps". Moms being shocked and surprised, doubtful and fearful is always one of the best ingredients for this type of stories, it brings a lots of excitement... I would make him become suddenly different, more bold and quickly openly sexual and stuff, trying to regain mom's attention. Or maybe Joker will somehow "convince" son Jace to make a move on his mom? Hopefully... Again, i just love sexual taboo tension that can be felt here, even in no-sex scenes like this one. That's beautiful and not easy to do, congrats man.
Thanks @Gnaparelli!
I’d say those other moms are pretty “shocked and surprised” hey? Lol. But yeah, I get what you mean.
The Joker will have a hand in their relationship (as he hands in all pies) so we’ll see where he nudges them.

Wooow New Story Begin Thanks For Your Materpiece Work.
Much appreciated @reddot788! Wow, “masterpiece”, high praise! I’ll try to keep up the momentum.
Wow, that's really cool! I hope that Joker will help 🤣 them become very very close to each other and get to know each other in every detail
The Joker has his insane sights on many things in this tale. 😉 Julia and Jace are starting to move more and more into his sight. & as you’ll see from what happened to the mayor that can be a blessing and a curse!
Love the suspence of the storie :love:
Thanks for reading @robobob! Trying to keep everyone guessing! Glad you like it so far.

A little mystery, suspense and sexual tension. It's amazing what you can achieve with a few images, Garak. You've even done the heart monitor. Is incredible.

I don't know how the "Unknown Number" got that photo (and probably has more), but we all imagine who it is (the details, people, the little details make the difference). I guess it's a psychological way of leading the way.

Asher, poor boy, has a toxin in his body that is difficult to eliminate. Hopefully, the nurse can "lend a hand" to ease his pain. Dr. Jensen seems like a professional, let's hope she can figure out the "way" to eliminate the toxin.

PS: What kind of ads do they put on the televisions in Gotham hospitals?. Especially the last one hahahaha

Garak3D, regardless of who sent the photo and who appears in it, what intrigues me is how that photo was obtained:

Hacking?
In front of an open window?
Dating website?

Waiting to see where it came from and if there are more.

That's clearly his mom... great idea, very nice plot twist, i love it. Something slightly similar could actually happen in real life (i mean friends talking about, or showing photos of moms/daughters, and that's a trigger for son/father to have some "deeper" thoughts ). It's going to be interesting to see the path towards incest here. Hope to see some internal struggles in both characters before sex.

A little mystery, suspense and sexual tension. It's amazing what you can achieve with a few images, Garak. You've even done the heart monitor. Is incredible.

I don't know how the "Unknown Number" got that photo (and probably has more), but we all imagine who it is (the details, people, the little details make the difference). I guess it's a psychological way of leading the way.

Asher, poor boy, has a toxin in his body that is difficult to eliminate. Hopefully, the nurse can "lend a hand" to ease his pain. Dr. Jensen seems like a professional, let's hope she can figure out the "way" to eliminate the toxin.

PS: What kind of ads do they put on the televisions in Gotham hospitals?. Especially the last one hahahaha
Or maybe the mayor may come back for round two to help her son.;)

I'm guessing two:

1st - the photo was sent by the Joker.
2nd- the mayor can't stop what she feels and start looking for her son. She finds him and as stated above, help him for another round.

Good to see Courteney Cox on the tv.(y)

Last edited:

Garak3D, regardless of who sent the photo and who appears in it, what intrigues me is how that photo was obtained:

Hacking?
In front of an open window?
Dating website?

Waiting to see where it came from and if there are more.

Thanks @Mrh69!
Yeah the Unknown Number will definitely be explained. If you can imagine being a cop in Gotham City with the extreme nutjobs that live there ... it'd be a dangerous prospect for the entire family ;)

Someone will "lend Asher a hand" for sure. But I think it will just to put in perspective the danger that can happen if the characters simultaneously give into their desires and play The Joker's game. It's a razor's edge!

Ha ha, actually that is apparently a banned Australian commercial! You can watch it here: Banned Australian Condom Commercial

That's clearly his mom... great idea, very nice plot twist, i love it. Something slightly similar could actually happen in real life (i mean friends talking about, or showing photos of moms/daughters, and that's a trigger for son/father to have some "deeper" thoughts ). It's going to be interesting to see the path towards incest here. Hope to see some internal struggles in both characters before sex.

Thanks gnaparelli! Yeah, there's manipulation afoot that can lead somewhere desirable here and some that can lead to complete ruin.

Or maybe the mayor may come back for round two to help her son.;)

Well they are at the same hospital ... hmmmm. ;)

I'm guessing two:

1st - the photo was sent by the Joker.
2nd- the mayor can't stop what she feels and start looking for her son. She finds him and as stated above, help him for another round.

Good to see Courteney Cox on the tv.(y)

🤔

Yep, that's a real Courtney Cox Tampax commercial too. lol.

Back
Top Bottom