Welcome

A brand new start!
  • Staff Applications are OPEN! [ Staff / Moderator ] More Info HERE Help us make a better forum for everyone!

[GrowGetterComics] Collection

here

Attachments

• TGL-1.pdf
    TGL-1.pdf
    13.7 MB · Views: 26
  • TGL2_clean.pdf
    TGL2_clean.pdf
    13.7 MB · Views: 27
  • TGL3.pdf
    TGL3.pdf
    19.9 MB · Views: 37
  • TGL4.pdf
    TGL4.pdf
    17.4 MB · Views: 26
  • TGL5.pdf
    TGL5.pdf
    17.2 MB · Views: 22
Hi people! Do you have the app from MAXX Since they are run by the same ppl.
Hi, i managed to get a hold of the majority of the comics.

The .ZIP for part one includes the PDF and should be 100% complete.

For part two i only managed to find separate images and weirdly number 06 and 10 are missing with placeholders in its stead and i dont know if i am missing more at the end, thoug i found no evidence for that. Although the comic still works perfectly fine without them there, if i ever manage to find them i will update and notify.

Attachments

• The_App_1.zip
    The_App_1.zip
    23.1 MB · Views: 22
  • The_App_2.zip
    The_App_2.zip
    78.6 MB · Views: 26
"Bar" Part 2
For this one i also found a collection of the images, though i am, again, not sure if this is 100% complete or if it is missing something at the end.
By the looks of it there is something missing, but it could also be that the continuation is in part 3 and not missing form this volume

EDIT: for everyone reading this later, more current version is later in the thread, just keep scrolling

Attachments

• The_Bar_2.zip
    The_Bar_2.zip
    80.5 MB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Hi, i managed to get a hold of the majority of the comics.

The .ZIP for part one includes the PDF and should be 100% complete.

For part two i only managed to find separate images and weirdly number 06 and 10 are missing with placeholders in its stead and i dont know if i am missing more at the end, thoug i found no evidence for that. Although the comic still works perfectly fine without them there, if i ever manage to find them i will update and notify.
I noticed that the sixth and tenth images seem to be missing. Out of concern, I saw some comments mentioning the same issue on the Patreon page of the comic artist. Therefore, if there are any updates, please share them. Thank you!

Attachments

• 1234_1234.png
    1234_1234.png
    87.6 KB · Views: 32
Does anyone have the "Ultragal" issues 2 and 3?
I found the first one but despite all my efforts can't find the others.

Small update, i am currently working on Super CEOs, also i found out, that there are infact updates coming for The Bar 2, i will post newest ones soon ant then whenever i can get ahold of more

Small update, i am currently working on Super CEOs, also i found out, that there are infact updates coming for The Bar 2, i will post newest ones soon ant then whenever i can get ahold of more

Dope. No rush.

Quick one, I already fount the new part of Breaker "The Breaker - Limbo", enjoy while i work on finding the rest

Attachments

• The Breaker-Limbo.pdf
    The Breaker-Limbo.pdf
    14.9 MB · Views: 33
Update for the Bar from last monday.
There should have been another update today but i can not finde it. At least not yet, so enjoy the most current version i have.
This one is 29 Pages in total.

EDIT: for everyone reading this later, more current version is later in the thread, just keep scrolling

Attachments

• The_Bar_2.zip
    The_Bar_2.zip
    107.6 MB · Views: 44
Last edited:
Also, i finally managed to resolve my issues with super CEOs.
This one is, as far as i am informed, not yet complete, or i could not find the ending yet.
I will update should i have any updates on this

Attachments

• Super_CEOs.zip
    Super_CEOs.zip
    239.4 MB · Views: 38
Well, apparently it just took some time for the newest update to be published although it already said the update was out.
So here is the most current version as a .ZIP - 32 Pages total

Attachments

• The_Bar_2.zip
    The_Bar_2.zip
    115.8 MB · Views: 26
Whoever it is posting from here straight to svscomics, you are a fast man
That update took not even 30min

Back
Top Bottom