Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[GrowGetterComics] Collection

thanks mate

I wonder a thing now. There was a galatea comic, is there a sequel?
There was a remake to the original Galatea comic but no sequel as of yet. I attached the remake here, if you are interested in the original just say and i can post it.

Also, i noticed the Rogue comic is incomplete. The .ZIP posted by @EL_Guesto only has 39 Pages while the entire Comic has 82 Pages

Attachments

• Galatea and the Super Kryptonite Remake.zip
    Galatea and the Super Kryptonite Remake.zip
    95.2 MB · Views: 59
  • The Power Trip - Rogue Muscle Growth [P40-82].zip
    The Power Trip - Rogue Muscle Growth [P40-82].zip
    218.3 MB · Views: 25
There was a remake to the original Galatea comic but no sequel as of yet. I attached the remake here, if you are interested in the original just say and i can post it.

Also, i noticed the Rogue comic is incomplete. The .ZIP posted by @EL_Guesto only has 39 Pages while the entire Comic has 82 Pages
Both are at SVS comics now, full Rogue and new Galatea (I thought mine was complete).

I love the comics made from this guy for grow getter, did he do others?

Wait, the new galatea and the rogue comic are different people? They looked very similar to me. But yeah. The rogue guy
For Growgetter he only ever did some colouring on Worst to first and he was the one who made the Doom girl 1 comic. I dont know if he did work for other publishers too.
Maybe he is going by a different name nowardays, because the artstyles are realy similar and the guy credited for galatea is the same one who did Doom girl 2 so maybe it is the same guy but i dont know that.
The galatea guy also did Super CEOs (but that one got halted and is not finished) and the Mary Sue short series, i am not sure if that was ever posted here

Otherwise i cant realy help you

EDIT: I just saw, Mary Sue was posted on the very first page of this thread

Last edited:
Ultragal Issue 0 Part 2 here

Looking for Issue 2 👀

Attachments

• Ultragal 0-2.zip
    Ultragal 0-2.zip
    31.9 MB · Views: 9
We got four new pages for "Heidi and Mia"

Attachments

• Heidi and Mia [ongoing P00-24].zip