Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[GrowGetterComics] Collection

So the official first Issue for "Ultragal" just released but for some reason i am not able to find any of the Ultragal Comics.
If i ever get my hands on them i will post here, untill then, is anything still missing, that has not been shared here?

Okay, so about this whole Supergal situation again, i find it a bit messy.
We now have an issue 0, divided into three parts, being issue 0-1, issue 0-2 and issue 0-3. We also today got issue 1.

I have been able to find issue 0-1 and issue 1, the other two parts of issue 0, being issue 0-2 and issue 0-3 are still missing.
If i do come across them i will ofcourse post here but i dont suspect that to be the case in the near future.
If anyone could help out with these two it would be much appreciated.

For now, please enjoy what is available.

Attachments

• UG-00-1.pdf
    UG-00-1.pdf
    10.6 MB · Views: 7
  • UG-01.pdf
    UG-01.pdf
    13.7 MB · Views: 7
Okay, so about this whole Supergal situation again, i find it a bit messy.
We now have an issue 0, divided into three parts, being issue 0-1, issue 0-2 and issue 0-3. We also today got issue 1.

I have been able to find issue 0-1 and issue 1, the other two parts of issue 0, being issue 0-2 and issue 0-3 are still missing.
If i do come across them i will ofcourse post here but i dont suspect that to be the case in the near future.
If anyone could help out with these two it would be much appreciated.

For now, please enjoy what is available.
Hey there! Your presence on the forum has totally livened things up! Your enthusiasm for sharing resources is seriously awesome. Just wanted to say a big thank you for all you do!

Hey there! Your presence on the forum has totally livened things up! Your enthusiasm for sharing resources is seriously awesome. Just wanted to say a big thank you for all you do!
Well thank you, after all i have been doing this for quite some time now.
I cant even remember how long it has been but i was active in the 8muses forum doing this way before i got here after 8muses got nuked.

Some more work i did over the last few days.
This is the entirety of the Heidiverse as it is today, the newest comic "Influencers" is ongoin and i will post updates

*Note: I had to split Mia into two parts because of the file size, it did not let me upload as one big file

Attachments

• GG Industried.zip
    GG Industried.zip
    150 MB · Views: 9
  • Heidi - A spoiled girl's journey continued.zip
    Heidi - A spoiled girl's journey continued.zip
    39.1 MB · Views: 10
  • Heidi - A spoiled girl's journey.zip
    Heidi - A spoiled girl's journey.zip
    19.9 MB · Views: 8
  • Influencers [ongoing P01-37].zip
    Influencers [ongoing P01-37].zip
    11.9 MB · Views: 4
  • Mia - A Heidi story [P00-81].zip
    Mia - A Heidi story [P00-81].zip
    183.6 MB · Views: 6
  • Mia - A Heidi story [P82-163].zip
    Mia - A Heidi story [P82-163].zip
    225.3 MB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Also Doom Girl 1 and the current ongoing second part as far as released for now. I will also post updates for this one

Edit: Doom Girl 2 is finished with 14 Pages

Attachments

• Doom Girl 1.zip
    Doom Girl 1.zip
    85.8 MB · Views: 34
  • Doom Girl 2.zip
    Doom Girl 2.zip
    191.1 MB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Also Doom Girl 1 and the current ongoing second part as far as released for now. I will also post updates for this one
So as i just read, the 14 pages Doom Girl 2 i already posted previously was the entire thing, thats it.

Edit: Doom Girl 2 is finished with 14 Pages
Is it possible you have the full animation of this comics too?

hello everyone, does anyone already have ultragal 2? thank you very much

Some more work i did over the last few days.
This is the entirety of the Heidiverse as it is today, the newest comic "Influencers" is ongoin and i will post updates

*Note: I had to split Mia into two parts because of the file size, it did not let me upload as one big file
Hello when does the next part on influencers going on? Thank you very much

Hello when does the next part on influencers going on? Thank you very much
There has not been an update beyon what we already have a of now, so the .ZIP i posted is the most complete we currently have.
But there was something else released today, a new Heidi story called "Heidi and Mia", i managed to get hold of the first 20 Pages

EDIT: okay, i take back what i said, i just checked again and we have three new pages for "Influencers", i was just too early checking, here is the update

Attachments

• Heidi and Mia [ongoing P00-20].zip
    Heidi and Mia [ongoing P00-20].zip
    9.6 MB · Views: 3
  • Influencers [ongoing P01-40].zip
    Influencers [ongoing P01-40].zip
    12.7 MB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom