Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

Is Deathstrike2 still posting? I need to send him a message.. anyone know how to contact him?

He's still posting at F95 under the tag PandeMoanium.

He was previously active on f95zone. But he was banned there. He is still active in f95 with his new name PandeMoanium.

He was previously active on f95zone. But he was banned there. He is still active in f95 with his new name PandeMoanium.
hmm not sure thats him, i asked and he seems to not know what the hell im talking about.... or maybe he just doesnt want to talk to me anymore and that is sad :(

hmm not sure thats him, i asked and he seems to not know what the hell im talking about.... or maybe he just doesnt want to talk to me anymore and that is sad :(
He is not allowed to identify himself because he is banned from f95 and is now posting there under a new name. I've been in contact with him and invited him here.

He is not allowed to identify himself because he is banned from f95 and is now posting there under a new name. I've been in contact with him and invited him here.
if you speak to him can you tell him katie is looking for him? I wrote pandemoanium and that dude seems to think im a crazy person.. but deathstrike would instantly know who i am ...

Bumping again in case he sees this. I dont think pandemoanium is deathstike2 , fyi

Back
Top Bottom