Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

Looking for Don Silver thread Toxic Attraction chapters

Many people in his discord have some sort of humiliation kink. They want to see Dan and Sarah humiliated. So Don is feeding them by adding more people who can humiliate Dan and Sarah. Hence Jesse is back bigger than Dan so in future he can humiliate the couple as well.

Sarah fucks Lester. Belittle
Ing Dan. Gee thats new. Done
I think that sums it up neatly. One of the (many) things that has ground my gears about this story is that the next step is always signposted so obviously - the casual reference to Lester's "birthday" in Ch 17 and you can bet that Ch 18 is going to have Sarah giving it up to him as his present. It's just lazy and geting worse every time he issues a new release. As an antidote to this I re-read Talking It Up With Jill, which although ultimately unrealistic, at least had the advantage of being well written and maintained a believable relationship between the two principal characters. Dan, Sarah and Lester are so one-dimensional in comparison.

anyone keeping up with Envoyeur's Neighbour Chronicles Redux treatment? picks up from the end of Chapter 5 and takes it in a different direction, hopefully not one that'll faceplant within another couple of chapters. First part of Chapter 3 has just dropped on patreon (and no, I don't have it to share, in case anyone asks)

Back
Top Bottom