Welcome

A brand new start!
  • File size limit upgraded to 250MB. Still being tested. If you face any issues report them HERE

[Melissa N.] Collection

What was the purpose of keeping the cock nub? At that size, might as well just went full on vagina.

I'm glad they didn't go full GRS. there's plenty of content where that happens including other melissa N stories and it seems to happen in LilTKit's stories a lot. Leave it as a nub and have them use a gaff. Hopefully with this transformation the story can really kick into high gear.

I'm glad they didn't go full GRS. there's plenty of content where that happens including other melissa N stories and it seems to happen in LilTKit's stories a lot. Leave it as a nub and have them use a gaff. Hopefully with this transformation the story can really kick into high gear.
A gaff is not necessary when there is only a nub left. The balls were also cut off. What is a gaff going to do at this point? Like what is this character supposed to do with a nub? It's just there for no purpose at all. At least with GRS, the character could have PIV sex afterward.

You know in the original story he didn't need GRS because the "experimental" therapy that he started taking in S.Korea (after he went there and since he continued the same story that he is Trans and wants to look Korean) had a side effect and that was turning him into a real girl, meaning he got female reproductive organs overtime, uterus, tubes etc.

You know in the original story he didn't need GRS because the "experimental" therapy that he started taking in S.Korea (after he went there and since he continued the same story that he is Trans and wants to look Korean) had a side effect and that was turning him into a real girl, meaning he got female reproductive organs overtime, uterus, tubes etc.
is the original story posted anywhere? do you have a link?

Where did u read the story?

Someone made this long ago because all the parts are hard to find but this is imo her best story she just never finished it hence the remake

Attachments

• A K Pop Idol.pdf
    A K Pop Idol.pdf
    2.9 MB · Views: 6
Where did u read the story?
I had it from kemono page of Melissa but it is not there anymore, Melissa said that there will be differences in the story but what are those I don't know.
Btw the original story was left unfinished back then.

Last edited:
I wouldn't go as far to say is entirely different , in both ,she met him at the bar where he was singing , she started giving him hormones , (I don't remember if there was debt etc. in the original but those 2 things remained the same) and when he went to S.Korea he was given a new treatment etc. and he was part of the group and the most famous of them all.

In the original he was tricked into becoming one of their band members in the remake they have him running from a thug so the foundation of the story is entirely different

It doesn't matter if he was just tricked in the original and in this one he is doing it to avoid thugs.

Last edited:
A gaff is not necessary when there is only a nub left. The balls were also cut off. What is a gaff going to do at this point? Like what is this character supposed to do with a nub? It's just there for no purpose at all. At least with GRS, the character could have PIV sex afterward.
Considering it's a forced feminization story and Nabi has secretly been on hormones/experimental drugs to accelerate that process... it has been nothing more than a hood ornament for a while. It comes down to a matter of taste, I prefer the caged/nub aesthetic over giving them a squeaky-clean new vagina. I think it's the perfect marriage of what the character used to be and who they are presently.
I never read the original but I can see where Melissa has sown the seeds for this to happen. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens and how much Melissa incorporates from the original narrative.

Hi everyone
I wanted to say that to me "A K-pop Idol" feel rushed every since the doctor visit

Hi everyone
I wanted to say that to me "A K-pop Idol" feel rushed every since the doctor visit
I mean that's always been a thing with Melissa n's longer stories, take 40 pages what you could do in 5 but also shorten down what could be interesting segments to offscreen developments.

It's why I prefer her shorter focused works

Back
Top Bottom